Lucky thread

Bailey you are right the money and saving is one of the biggest stresses of a wedding, maybe moving it a year might be wise so you take the pressure off...also that way you will get 2 have a lovely 2013 when you get your rainbow bubba, and a wonderful 2014 when you get married -spread the joy! x

Bailey are u still getting a lot of creamy cm?? I keep panicking and checking it's not blood it's just so wet... Sorry guys. Xx

Ohhh Bailey The Dark Knight Rises is a brill movie! DH and I went and saw it last weekend! And mmmmm you are making me want nachos! :)

Cheryl, I remember that we were on a thread with her a few months back! I don't remember her being so.... you know.... rough? LOL. Maybe it's the pregnancy hormones making her crazy!?

Yeah Tawn rough as a badgers ass lol... Wasn't like tht on the thread we were on. Xxx

You're as chatty as ever ladies xx

Just got back from the hospital, the scan was over and done with in 10 mins. The contrast dye made my heart race and gave me a yuck taste in my mouth but nothing serious so I just had to wait 15 mins before they would let me go home.

Unfortunately I have to wait until my pre op assessment next Tuesday to find out my results, I'll never moan about the tww again x

Hahaha Tawn and Cheryl you made me chuckle!! Rough as a badgers ass!! haha!! xxx

Lol cath. Cx

Aw mrs d the 2ww will fly by every time for u now. Xx

Hahahahaha Tawn I know exactly what you mean and I thought exactly the same thing coz I was on a thread with her too!! Rough as a badgers ass lol Cheryl :rofl:

And yeah thanks ladies, oh had agreed that 2014 to get married. That way I still get to plan and tell people we are getting married but with less financial stress. I just didn't want to completely cancel it!

Thanks for all the advice ladies much appreciated

And Cheryl yes I am exactly the same, convinced I was bleeding yesterday!! But just creamy cm!!

Bless my mum just rung me and said she's worked out when my 12 week scan will be and she's on holiday til the Wednesday that week so I've to make sure I book the scan for the thurs or fri so she can be there xxx

Mrs d I'm glad it was all quick, sorry you have to wait yet again!! But Tuesday will be here before you know it!!

Awww Bailey that is so sweet! Glad your mum is so excited, you deserve it after your bf's lukewarm reaction!!!!

Cheryl, rough as a badger's ass LOL:haha:

MrsDuck, glad it went as well as could be. We will do what we can to help you pass the time! :hugs:

Thanks Tawn, it was lovely I feel all excited now coz they were happy!!

Just need to tell his parents! Isn't wrong if I send him over alone to tell them?

Aww that's so nice of your mum she sounds really excited for you bailey, we are only allowed to take one person in with us to a scan here, it's good that you can take a few people with you x

It will take the pressure off you pushing your wedding back a year, but you can still do lots of planning and choosing things ready it will still be exciting x

No I don't think it is wrong especially if they aren't going to be as excited as your mum, you don't need anyone bringing you down, but you could be pleasantly surprised and they may be really happy for you??? X

Tawn you sound like a lovely stepmum and it sounds like your ss really loves you xx

MrsD im glad everything went ok hun :hugs: how you feeling??

Awww bless her Bailey, will you take her in the scan with you and oh xxx

I've just had a call from the hospital asking me to go back tomorrow as they would like to scan more of me, oh dear that doesn't sound very good, I'm now not very positive x

Hahahahaha Tawn I know exactly what you mean and I thought exactly the same thing coz I was on a thread with her too!! Rough as a badgers ass lol Cheryl :rofl:

And yeah thanks ladies, oh had agreed that 2014 to get married. That way I still get to plan and tell people we are getting married but with less financial stress. I just didn't want to completely cancel it!

Thanks for all the advice ladies much appreciated

And Cheryl yes I am exactly the same, convinced I was bleeding yesterday!! But just creamy cm!!

Bless my mum just rung me and said she's worked out when my 12 week scan will be and she's on holiday til the Wednesday that week so I've to make sure I book the scan for the thurs or fri so she can be there xxx

So glad you hav got it too was para lol. X

Mrs D glad it was over quickly, a week will go so quickly xx

Just did my OPK and it was def a darker line than on Sunday...the test line is normal thickness but one edge is much darker like the test line...not seen one like that b4.....any thoughts? Hoping it's not picking up HCG but then I guess if it was it wouldnt be darker than Sun would it?

Can't work out how to attach the photo as I'm on iPad....techy bimbo! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->