Lucky thread

They were thorough today they took lots of scans I can't help think the worst if they are calling me back to scan more of me

Sorry I didn't mean to sound abrupt cupcake I was just in a bit of shock at my phonecall, when I read back I sounded awful I'm sorry x

Oh mrsduck, how stressful!! I am sure everything is fine, maybe the technician just ballsed up one of the scans and it's not very clear? :hugs:

Don't be silly Mrs D i didn't take it like that, can't imagine the stress you must be feeling xx I'm sure Tawn is right.....we are all here for you xx

Awww Shellie I am so sorry hun. I really thought this was your month. Whats your wedding date hun? Are you bothered about having a newborn at your wedding? Coz I was going to stop ttc in November, 10 months before my wedding date. I always said I wouldnt be able to get married whilst pregnant though.

Getting married on July 27th next year. I would love to have a newborn at the wedding. I'd rather not be pregnant when i get married, as my mum already bought my dress. I figure I only have this cycle (and maybe the next one) to get pregnant otherwise I'm cutting it really close with wedding day. My cycles seem to be around 32-35 days.This cycle according to FF I'm Oing on my birthday (29th) so we'll see. But I donno if i stop or not as I don't want to b pregnant then but I also hate the though of not trying for a good 8 months or so (assuming its safe to try just before wedding as I shouldn't show until I'm at least 3 months along?)

Oh Mrsd!!! I'm sure its just what Tawn said,maybe one of them ballsed it up,also if you weren't getting called in to discuss the result until next week then surely they don't know anything today would they? I bet your mind is everywhere hun :hugs: xxxx

Can someone tell me where the terrible thread is please. I want to read it

Oh mrs duck. I'm sure they wouldn't know anything already from today's test. Loads of love

It's something like July august testers hun the last few pages xxx

Think it's August September testers...x

Mrs d probably made an arse of it like cath said I got a call to hand in another urine sample as they didn't label it bloody nhs I told them no because they hav taken blood. X

Yeah I agree with everyone mrs d, probably just a balls up of one if the scans, they wouldn't be able to tell so soon surely! I hope all is ok, they should really have explained to you why though.

Shellie I think you should just continue ttc next couple of cycles and make a decision when a decision is needed. I was trying to decide all this too and then got my BFP and it was no longer an issue so PMA hopefully next month is your month and so it won't matter! Did that make sense lol!!

I understood you Bailey! lol.

Can I just say, I have felt really calm so far this TWW, trying not to obsess TOO much over symptoms or testing early, but now all of a sudden I am DYING to know if this is our cycle! Hahah, only 6dpo and feel the urge to "pull a Cath" and start testing! :winkwink: I won't, but just had to get some of that energy out before I burst!

I think I am going to go watch a chick flick on Netflix or read 50 shades of Grey (for real this time, got to see what all the hype is about!) to distract myself!

PS: holy moly Bailey! I just saw your ticker. Are you really 6 weeks already! Wow, this time has flown! It will be your 8 week scan before you know it!

feel crap that i have to start all over again u all will be preg and 12 weeks plus by the time i get another bfp :(

Ha ha Tawn pull a cath and test lol.. I started testing at 8dpo lol... It is ur month Hun. Xx

Bump I know you are hurting physically and emotionally right now, and we are here for you but remember there are plenty of women on this thread (myself included) who haven't even had a bfp since their miscarriage. Or have miscarried as well since their first and have been blessed to get their bfp again.

To get pregnant again after my ectopic just to know I can would be a blessing. Plus there are a few women on here for very intense and sad/scary medical reasons can't ttc for months.

Please try and keep your head up, you will be back ttc before you know it and as you've said before you get pg really really easily. Hopefully with the new drugs and help you will be getting, the next one will be your forever baby. :hugs:

Glad you took it with all the love and affection it was intended Cath :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"