Lucky thread

Aw me too mrs d was in a pure panic lol..x

Shelby I love squinting at lines lol..cx

Yeah I kno thts wot I was thinking bailey...x

Think I will put my head down now too, at work for 8am tomorrow. Night ladies! Hope you all have a good nights sleep!

:dust: and :hugs: to you all!!

Me too hubby has already gone to bed night night all xx

Some people just don't know how lucky they are!

Poppy my other friend barely was excited and then we went out Saturday night for her birthday. I was staying at hers and she said we'd be getting 11pm train home, her and her bf got drunk, didn't really talk to me and decided we'd get the night bus back. I got in bed at 4am. I was so tired I cried uncontrollably!!! She also didn't say anything when I said I was worried about miscarrying again. She didn't seem bothered.

Omg that's awful! How inconsiderate! Have u spoken to her since?

Hi Ladies! I was truly hoping to be updated with some more :bfp:'s in here!

Tawn: Won't be long before you are updating! Can't wait for you to :test:! :)

Cath: I'm sorry to hear about your grandfather! Lots and Lots of :hugs:!

Duck: You know I'm waiting to hear wonderful news about your results. :hugs:

Poppy: Yay for your scan next week. Very exciting! :happydance:

Wiggler: A beautiful baby boy you have there! It will be confirmed as baby will give all a peak on Sept. 26. :hugs:

Bailey: I'm glad you have one true friend. The other seemed evil. :hugs:

AFM: I'm having a tough time right now. I'm booked for oral surgery on Monday. I know its not the worst thing in the world. But, I'm having a tough time dealing with having no teeth at all from... Aug. 13 to early December.

Ah leinzelove do you mean you are losing all your teeth?

Thurl and shelby welcome :flower: lovely bunch of ladies in here sprry for ypur losses :hugs:
Cath sofry to hear about your grandfather :hugs:
mrsd fxd for scan results on tuesday :hugs:

Well I was with her the day poppy but since then not really. I wished her a happy Birthday on the day. I get the feeling I won't be hearing much from her, think my pregnancy is inconvienient for her maybe, but you never know. Maybe all this is just me misjudging coz of my crazy pregnancy hormones!!

Did you say your gender scan is next week poppy or am I making that up!?

Leinzlove - so sorry to hear about your op!! Why do you have to have that done if you don't mind me asking?

Morning everyone! Hope you all have a lovely day, sending :dust: :hugs: and PMA to you all!!! (wish we had a PMA smiley!!)

Morning ladies....:)

Aw Leinzlove tht is such a shame Hun, it's for the best tho....cx

Ladies I did a ic this morning and it's the same colour as the control line so I'm hoping this means it progressing the way it shud considering last thurs was the day I thot I had line eye and had to squint so much to see it lol..:happydance:

Oh yeh sorry Leinz, what are they going to do exactly? I hate anything to do with my teeth, i hope your ok though hun?

Oohhhhh yay!!! Cheryl!! I bet your chuffed with that hun!! Done any more digi's lately??

I know your not suppose to do OPKs with FMU but my 6pm ones have no line and i mean NO LINE lol my FMU ones have progressed!? iv brought some to work with me today to test at 11 and 2, im going to keep doing my fmu ones and note what days they go pos just to see if i do get AF 2 weeks later, be interesting! xxx

Ohhh ladies look at this i just found on peeonastick.com

. Should I use first morning urine (FMU) with OPK's? No. LH is synthesized early in the day, and is not metabolized into your urine until later. So, as a rule, you are more likely to catch your surge later in the day. ("They" say you should test sometime around 2-4 p.m., but I've had fine luck at 10 p.m.-midnight.) Using FMU may not be a problem for you, but if you do not detect a surge during the cycle you use FMU, try testing later during the next cycle.

I can use FMU as my evening OPKs are so negative there is barely a line! xxx

No not wasting the money on a digi. Yeah been on tht site it's great. Xx

Well I was with her the day poppy but since then not really. I wished her a happy Birthday on the day. I get the feeling I won't be hearing much from her, think my pregnancy is inconvienient for her maybe, but you never know. Maybe all this is just me misjudging coz of my crazy pregnancy hormones!!

Did you say your gender scan is next week poppy or am I making that up!?

Leinzlove - so sorry to hear about your op!! Why do you have to have that done if you don't mind me asking?

Morning everyone! Hope you all have a lovely day, sending :dust: :hugs: and PMA to you all!!! (wish we had a PMA smiley!!)

Yes iv got my anomaly scan next thurs. we have chosen not to find out the gender though

Leinz I hope all goes well hun that has come around quickly I know it will be horrible for you but it will be worth it for your health and bubs too xx

Thanks for clearing that up cath about opks and fmu on whatever I read it said you were more likely to get a line with fmu which could be false due to lh being concentrated throughout the night?? Why is this Ttc so confusing?????

Cheryl I'd say that was a good sign that things are progressing nicely x

I hope everyone has a lovely day x

Aw keeping it a surprise? I think we will defo find out if we get tht far. X

Well i always thought not to use FMU for the reasons you just said hun but i guess as my evening and afternoon OPKs are not detecting anything i should just stick to the FMU? if i got from the day my HCG were at 0 then i would be CD11 today, i used to have 28 day cycles sooooooo my cycles may MAY MAY be back to normal, im still going to continue testing fmu, 2pm and 6pm tho....just incase.............and just because i love to POAS haha

How you feeling MrsD? you in work today? xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->