Lucky thread

Ohh Cath, I think that is a really good idea, that way you know exactly what works best for you and you will be armed and ready for next cycle! :happydance:

Leinzlove, sorry to hear about your oral surgery! Sounds painful! :hugs:

Shelby, I missed the boat on welcoming you last night, so WELCOME! :)

Cheryl, WHOOHOO for super dark ICs! :happydance: This is your rainbow baby, I just know it!

And its just a really good excuse to waste OPKs by funding my addiction lol!

How you feeling hun~? xxx

My 2nd OPK of the day, to me its pos, if not pos its very very dark, maybe tomorrow will be pos, in which cause i have OV early this month but what bloody day do i go from!>!> Day my HCG was at 0 or the day i had a lot of blood loss at hosp where they thought it may be AF?! It seemed to watery to be AF!? Arghhh!!

If i go from day HCG was at 0 i would be cd11
If i go from day of blood loss i would be cd20

Im not having any sort of twinges or ov pain though?! Am i doing your heads in?? xxx

p.s if the iamge is too small let me know and ill zoom in xx

IMAG1467.jpg

I'm fine thanks Cath. Not really having too many TWW symptoms at the moment, so we will see in about 3-5 days how testing goes!

Wow, your OPKs are super faint (the control I mean, not much dye!) But the lines do look the same, so I would say it is +!

As for your CD, not really sure. I don't think (unfortunately) there is any real way for you to know for next month whether you will O earlier or later---OOHHHH WELL, guess it just means you will have to pee on more sticks to find out next cycle too! :winkwink:

Are you going to test or wait for AF to arrive? I really hope you have a lovely shock on Sunday! ABFP not AF! lol!

They are arent they? iv got about 3 different makes so ill try a different make tomorrow lol i am hoping that i will ov from the ectopic side, knowing my luck this month it will be from my good side, next month from my bad side and ill end up with an ectopic again :-( xxx

Aw thanks Tawn can't wait for u to test Hun. Cx

Cath they ate defo positive such a shame. U can't go get bding this month. Xx

Do you usually alternate every month which side you o? I am really unlucky, my left side (ectopic side) is my dominant ovary and I almost ALWAYS O from that side :dohh: Yeah, I've never seen tests that are so faint! Will be interesting to see what a diff brand does, it might give you an even more blaring +!

Since I don't feel nearly as positive we caught the eggy this cycle, I am going to wait until sunday (which will be 11dpo) to do one first test. Then if it is a bfn, I will probably try and wait until wednesday as that should be 14dpo.

Although saying that, I am sat here eating a bowl of special K as a late breakfast, and just got a wave of nausea. Could barely swallow my bite! :dohh: Stupid body keeps making me wonder! :shrug:

I know!! imagine i was just testing in the evenings i would never get a positive lol thank god im such a lunatic and poas loads throughout the day!!

Cheryl i am sooooooooooooooooooo tempted to get pregnant, right now lol xxx

Do you usually alternate every month which side you o? I am really unlucky, my left side (ectopic side) is my dominant ovary and I almost ALWAYS O from that side :dohh: Yeah, I've never seen tests that are so faint! Will be interesting to see what a diff brand does, it might give you an even more blaring +!

Since I don't feel nearly as positive we caught the eggy this cycle, I am going to wait until sunday (which will be 11dpo) to do one first test. Then if it is a bfn, I will probably try and wait until wednesday as that should be 14dpo.

Although saying that, I am sat here eating a bowl of special K as a late breakfast, and just got a wave of nausea. Could barely swallow my bite! :dohh: Stupid body keeps making me wonder! :shrug:

Arent you just wanting to test Tawn!! You have such willpower lol!!! you must be pregnant love, that nausea keeps sneaking up on you doesnt it!?!!? cant wait for you to TEST!!!! YAY!!!

Im not really sure tbh i have never monitered which side i ov, i know when i ov when i got pregnant with the ectopic my left side was twinging and i think thats the only ever ovulation pain i have had, i dont think iv ever noticed or if i have i didnt think it was ovulation pain as we were never trying so i didnt look into these things? xxx

Tawn nausea does sound like a good sign....I think you should stay positive!

Cath that is a very light OPK which make is it? Would agree with the others that it looks + though! Where does everyone get there OPKs and stuff from? I get mine from eBay from a seller called fertility plan.

I think I have lost my PMA today and last night, feeling blue today :(

To be honest Cath, it's not so much willpower as cowardice! LOL. If you remember back to when I o'd and I listed all the reasons it seemed fated that we get pregnant this cycle, and all my raging symptoms after o etc etc, I got really hyped up and sure we were pregnant.

But now, I am doubting myself and worried I have set myself up for disappointment, so now I'm being super cautious about symptoms (like when I felt nauseous yesterday lunchtime, I told myself it was my prenatal vitamin--even though I never get nauseous from them!? and today saying to myself it's just because I waited too long for breakfast) Haha it is a defense mechanism in case it is a bfp this cycle! WHAT A WIMP AM I!?!!? :haha:

I was on the pill for so long that I had NO idea what my cycle was like or whether I got O pain or any of that, then I felt a super strong burst of pain on my left side my first cycle off bcp and had loads of ewcm the next day and just knew I o'd from that side (and i was right, that was my ectopic). And now I get dragged out O pains for a few days, usually on both sides as the ovaries compete, but stronger on the left usually. The greedy bugger always wins!!! lol

I'd be dying to fall as well cath especially when u see those lines on OPKs lol..x

Tawn very excited for u. Xx

Aww Cupcake, we all have those days! Trudging along doing fine, full of PMA and then out of the blue, BAM, you just feel so fed up with it all :hugs:

Be kind to yourself today if you can, have a cry and some ice cream (haha that is my solution to sad days!) and maybe get a cuddle off your OH. Hope you feel better hun, we are all here if you want to chat about it!

Tawn your not a wimp, when you want something SO badly is only natural that you would protect yourself from disappointment, you are wise to do so. I do think nausea is a good sign though, keeping fxd for you xx

Cupcake their off Ebay too, i dont know the name of the seller but they have a picture of a baby on their Ebay page lol! ill try a different brand tomorrow :- D !!

Why do you feel blue for hun?

Tawn i completely understand why your being like this, you are not a wimp at all lovely!! I honestly think you have no problem this cycle though, did you tell us you felt nauseas yest afternoon!??! OMG you are sooooooooooooooooooo preggerz woman!!!!

OOOhhhh Tawn,,, i acutally just felt a few twinges on my E side!? they werent down by my groin tho they were more up past my hip? Kinda in line with my navel??

Cheryl its so hard i just want to do it but oh wants to wait until next month, i dont i want a BFP NOW!! xxx

I don't know, been feeling much better for a few days, especially since finding this group and having people to talk to who understand. I guess it's to be expected I'll have good and bad days, I think I'm just panicking for no reason that it's gonna take ages to fall preg again, and I have no reason to think that, other than being irrational!

Cath you have to be sensible and do what the docs recommend....if you didn't and something happened (not that it necessarily would) you would never forgive yourself....it will happen next month for you xx

When was your mc hun? Your very fertile after a mc!!!! it will happen for you :) :hugs:

I know, i know, its just soooo hard knowing im ov right now and can get pregnant this week, i really dont want to fall pregnant when i ov from my ectopic side, life is shit right now lol xxx

Yeah, I actually didn't tell the group that I was nauseous yesterday on purpose :blush: I just hate when I get obsessed over "symptoms" and then feel silly when AF comes! But yes, when I was making stepson lunch yesterday, I felt really nauseous, so much so that I thought I might actually be sick, but then it went away towards the afternoon so I thought it might just be my prenatal which I took with my breakfast.

You girls are lovely, thank you for making me feel more normal/sane! :)

Cath, yup, that is exactly where you would feel O pain. It is near your hip (in line and a little above your uterus, if that makes sense). They can be achey, or sharp or none at all--different with every woman. Fx'd you O on your ectopic side this month and you do alternate to the other side for your BFP next month!!

oh dont be silly lovely, i think when we get 'symptoms' in our tww which is then followed by af are just coincidence if you get me? after my mc i was pos i was preg, i had sickness, bloated, tiredness etc but i think it was just me being stressed and then i thought ohhh i might be pregnant and ignored the 'non-pregnant' symptoms and just focused on the 2ww symptoms, does this make any sense lol!? but Tawn i really do have a good feeling about you hun, list your symptoms, and remember they do come and go so please dont feel disheartened as some have dissapeared....

oohhhhh is it really!?!? it was like little pulls, i thought it must be down towards the groin area for o pains, ooohhh im happy now! I dont know if this is also one but iv got a dull ache above my bum cheek, im most prob imagining them all now!! i just called OH and said 'i have the best news ever!! Im Ovulating!!!' haha he answered back 'oh love thats Amazeballs!!!' can you believe how excited we are that im ov!! Get a grip lmfao! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->