Lucky thread

My god tawn that's mad how on earth do they afford children in the us?

Awww that's so cute, it sounds like he is settling in well x

The tan is coming on well, except my neck and face which I'm being good and keeping shaded.......bloody scar, so I'll need some fake tan to blend it in with the rest of me haha

Aww thanks cath I really hope so, I've been googling as you do and it looks like I won't have my radiation treatment for 6-8 weeks after my next op coz they need it to heal first so that there is good blood flow through my scar so my 6 months wait til I can ttc is getting longer and longer. I think I should stop googling

I am back now and just read the poem Tawn, and as expected it did make me blub! But is very beautiful and does totally sum up the way I feel about my loss. Thankyou for sharing it xx I've had a nice day in the end, my bros gf invited me to take my nephew and her other little boy to a little farm near us where you can pet the animals and stuff which was lovely, love my bubba nephew so much he is only 9 months and cuddles with him make everything seem ok again, although he makes me even more broody!

Mrs D - glad you are feeling positive xx

Cath I will be back to work on Monday so will be suffering your 9-5 pain to! Dreading it as I hate my job!! Hope you are feeling ok today xx

Bump I am slowly waiting for my HPTs to go to 1 line to....they are getting there very slowly. Glad you are giving it another shot hun xx

Ohhh MrsD which fake tan do you use? i dont know if they have this shop near you but its called B&M's (or any other cheapy shop!!) its called St Tropiz its only £2.99 its amazeballs i love it i put some on this morning to come to work, your suppose to wash it off but i dont lol ill wash it off tonight. how are the scars healing??

Yep stay away from Google hun, it always tells you the worst scenerio, speak to your drs when you see them next lovely, do they know your ttc??

Eurghhhh Cupcake im having the worst day ever im so fricking bored i just want to go home do Zumba then chill out with a glass of vino! the weather is gorgeous too and im stuck in a shitty room with no air con eurghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! oh i dont mind my job its so relaxed her but days like this i hate!! What do you do hun?

if your lines are really faint hun it wont be long until their at 0 then you should SOULD get your AF pretty soon after that, roughly about 2 weeks?? xxx

Hey ladies chatty chatty...xx

God I'm grateful for the nhs now Tawn...x

Cath u will be preggars for holibags Hun...x

Cupcake sorry ur having a down day Hun... PMA PMA Hun...cx

Mrs d hope ur enjoying sunning yourself..x

Bump thts gd ur having 1 last try. Cx

Anyone I've missed hey:wave:

I hope So Cher, i really dont want bloody AF there, shes not invited!! xxx

I work for a cosmetics company, in an office, I like the company and the people are mostly great, but my job is dull, thankless and impossible! I'd look for something else but starting a family is the next chapter in my life so its not the right time!

Yes they are barely there now so not long hopefully! X

Glad you are feeling better Cupcake! Your day sounds like it was lovely!

MrsDuck, I am soooo jealous of you! The only time I got outside today so far is to put the washing out! lol. I am a pasty, scary thing!

And no more GOOGLE! Only 5 sleeps and then you can ask your doctor!

Cath, what time you off? Must be soon now? Your boring day will be over and Zumba and vino will be awaiting you!

Cheryl, how you feeling today hun? Did you enjoy your easier work day?

How you feeling today Cheryl? I'm a bit better now, the girls gave cheered me up....think I've almost found my PMA again :) x

I don't really use fake tan as I'm a bit of a sun worshiper so am normally brown anyway the only thing I do use in spring before its warm enough to sunbathe is the dove gradual tan moisturiser just to get me started.

We don't have the shop you mentioned is the tan stuff you mentioned that expensive st tropez just from a cheap shop or is it their own brand?

I love st tropez it gives you a lovely colour but I can't justify paying £25 a bottle

Yeah I think you are right step away from google it's just depressing. Yes my consultant knows we were ttc but he said he isn't a fertility expert but it wouldn't affect my fertility

Zumba again tonight wow you are keen xx

Cupcake glad you have your mojo back lol

Don't be jealous of me I'm going to be a wrinkly old prune when I'm older and you'll be fresh as a daisy x

My scar is great it's a shame they have to open it back up again

Sorry Mrsd I meant to say st moritz its a knock off version off st tropiz lol you can buy it off amazon for a few quid!!

Finally home!! Stepped put my garden to find a present off my cat,a bat :-( she's beyond control my Dora is!!! Xxx

P.s I did 2 opks lol 2 diff brands still pos but one looks slightly neg to me xxx

St moritz I'll have a look on amazon it sounds good.

A bat where on earth did she find that? Aw she brought it back as a present for you, sweet in her own little way x

Yay that has got to confirm O 2 weeks to go then you can ttc xx

Hey ladies had a great we lazy day did a little work but not much then had dinner here then went for my. Second dinner to my mums lol... Starving starving all the time... Xx

Mrs d hope u days been gd u nd to get st Moritz is fab I love it £2.50 out of semi chem amazibells lol...xx

Cath u Will be pg straight away cos u pee on tht many sticks u will defo not miss o lol..x

Aw Tawn u sound like you've had a busy day..x

Cupcake glad ur feeling better..x

Well spoke to my brother who lives in Brazil and he told me they are coming here to live for a yr in April so I'm really hoping this is my forever baby how good would it be if they were here for the birth as I missed little Valentinas birth in nov as she was born over there...x

God knows Mrsd she has a bell on her collar aswell,bets must be death aswell as blind lol

Oohhhh fx it will be 2 weeks away,does af always show up 2 weeks after o or is that a stupid question lol

Dani st moritz is Amazeballs isn't it,I love it!!

Oohhhh 2 dinners!!!! Greedy girl lol I'm just jealous!! How you feeling hun???

I really hope I do fall pg next month,I want my grandfather to see my scan before he goes!!

Awww ladies I'm exhausted,zumba in the heat is no bloody good for you!!! I'm so lazy its unreal lol xxx

Oohhhh Cheryl that will be fab!!! What a gorgeous name I love that!!! Xxx

Still hungry lol...x

Aw I hope u do get it Hun. Xx

I'd love to do zumba. X

Hey ladies!!

Far too much catching up for me to remember there lol!!

Cupcake - I hope you are feeling better than earlier hun. Tawn is right you are still grieving and it is perfectly natural to feel the way you do. Hopefully your hpts will be completely clear soon and you can start waiting for O yay!

Cheryl - that's so exciting about your brother yay!!

Cath - ooooh so glad the opk's are positive!!! Not long now Hun!! But what on earth will you pee on now for the next few weeks?!!! (that seems like a very weird question lol)

Mrs d - glad you are enjoying the sunshine. And I agree stay away from doctor google!! I have had to bad myself coz I was getting paranoid about bad circulation and sticky bloods and all sorts so I just stopped looking!!

Tawn - awwww that's so lovely for your stepson!! What a major forward step for him, and probably helped by the fact that he has such an amazing step mum!!

Bump - glad you are going to give it one last try hun, and glad the hpts are getting lighter. Make sure you get every ounce of help you can hun!

Everyone else hope you are all ok today!!

AFM - I got my booking appointment, Aug 21st. I came home to the mail and when I realised what it was I was saying "yay it's my green notes book!!" to my dog :rofl:
Gone and been food shopping and bought my BIL and SIL a set of little pink bodysuits for their little one.
I still can't let myself believe that I might have a baby in 7/8 months time. I just can't bring myself to think it will truly work out ok. It feels so weird to be so excited and yet so scared at the same time. I'm dreading my 12 week scan but I can't wait for it! It's so conflicting!!

Oh hun :) when will you start buying things? When that scan is over and done with you can relax a not then can't you? I'm sure this is your forever baby tho!!!

Knowing me chick ill carry on peeing on opks lmfao I just found 30 hpts in an unopened envelope lol forgot to say I came home to a letter with my apt to see the gynae consultant, 24th,I don't know what they will do tho xxx

I won't buy anything until after the scan for my little hobbit. I know it doesn't matter if I do, it's not like i'd jinx it or anything. It's just like I said though, I still can't see it as real, that there really will be a baby that I will need clothes for. I think coz I had a mmc though I'm not so worried about pain or bleeding, I somehow dont expect that to happen, I seem to feel like I will definately get to the 12 week scan, but it's what happens at the scan that scares me! PMA though!! The chances of that happening again are ridiculously slim!!

Ha, how many sticks do you have in total Cath lol!! Does the letter not say what the appointment is for?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->