Lucky thread

Has anyone ever watched the international space centre cross the sky?

If you are interested you will see it cross at 9.17. It looks like a really bright star that will come up from the horizon to the west then cross the sky overhead about the speed that you would watch a plane cross but it doesn't flash

I know right!? I can't imagine what those girls have to go through, and I would be fascinated by their day to day lives--like getting a job and driving a car etc. I might try and download it from iTunes if I can, lol.

Cupcake, I am from Seattle, which is funny because no one ever knew where that was now everything popular as far as movies and books is getting based there! (Grey's Anatomy, Twilight, 50 Shades of Grey etc) It is lovely, I adore it--all oceans and lakes surrounded by forests and mountains.

I moved here to live with DH and stepson and officially got my spouse visa just a little over a year ago. The great thing is I love the UK too! I was a total dork growing up who loved reading all the great British classics (Pride and Prejudice is STILL my fav book) so I feel blessed to be able to live in both places.

Cath--------- 128!!?!?!?11? hahha, I though I was bad with my pack of 40 opks and 20 hpts! :rofl:

Cupcake, I think for the iPhone you have to download the photobucket app. Then you load the pics to photobucket and use the image link to put them up here on bnb (i've never done it from my phone tho, I always use my laptop when I want to upload so don't quote me!)

What a good friend you are making birthday a birthday cake.....ooh you've made me want cake now.

I've just tried to post a picture from my iPhone and yup it's greyed out so I don't know maybe you can't do it?????

I'm glad you ate feeling a bit better x

Hmm ok I may try that Tawn, thanks!

Aw I love the classics, did eng lit at uni! Have you ever been to Jane Austens house? That's really cool ( I'm a secret geek to) xx

Mrs D I may take a look at that! Thanks for the tip off! x

128 lol I had 75 OPKs 1 digi, 2 frer, 12ics and a tesco cheapie lol I love being stocked up ...cx

Tawn hope no ones scared off I think it's just hard catching up on this thread as we are all very chatty lol...x

Mrs d think il look for tht sounds good..x

I dont kno if u can upload from iPhone but I can't from my iPad..x

I called for my blood results but no one had looked at them yet but they were in so calling in the morning to get the results yeh :)

I hate ttc and being pg its a constant waiting game :(

Tawn I am on 46 OPKs and 23 HPTs in readiness!

Mrs D it's a major hobby for me....would like it be my job one day! It's all practise!

Has anyone ever watched the international space centre cross the sky?

If you are interested you will see it cross at 9.17. It looks like a really bright star that will come up from the horizon to the west then cross the sky overhead about the speed that you would watch a plane cross but it doesn't flash

Oohhhh ill keep an eye out for that hun !!, xxx

I'm sure everything will be good with your blood tests, do you know what they did tests for hun?

I'm just watching the sex in the city movie it's good for a chuckle

Ok ladies, it has been fun as ever chatting this evening, but I think I am going to curl up with my Kindle now :) Stepson is in bed and DH won't be home for an hour, so I am going to take advantage of some very rare down time to relaxxxxxxx :coolio:

Can't wait for you girls to distract me from my work again tomorrow! :haha: Night!

Night tawn have fun with Christian grey x

Oh that's a shame cupcake there isn't a cloud in the sky here it was very clear x

I missed it cos my mum called me :(

Night Tawn..cx

Aw cupcake thts a shame it's been gorgeous here. X

It's to make sure it is progressing and to confirm the pregnancy cos my dr didn't think I was pg. xx

Oh damn, it's been hot here to but we had a shower a little while ago so very cloudy!

Aw is Tawn on 50 shades...I've finished 1st and 2nd book but struggling with the third....guess i should try b4 I go back to work in Mon or I'll never finish it!

:hi: everyone

I'm feeling a bit better and went back to work today :wacko:

There is so much going on here today it would be impossible for me to catch up on what everyone has been talking about, so I'm going to start you all over again and say... how is everyone today? :)

:hugs:

Oh yes sorry Cheryl you did say, you're going to rub that snotty nurses nose in your positive result x

Yeah I think she is reading them at the moment.

Thurl I'm glad you are feeling better I know what you mean if you don't log on during the day it's impossible to catch up x

I had the afternoon off so spent it catching some sun in the garden x

Catching some sun in the garden sounds good :thumbup:

I just realised you are talking about 50 shades, I have been on the first book for a few months now, think I'm only on chapter 8 so not getting very far :wacko:

Hey thurl it is defo hard to catch up on this thread lol...xx

Mrs d will be so gd to get the results :)

I'm off to bed all... Night night...xxx

No I miss read your post noooooo did I delete before you read it cupcake? I thought you had finished reading them.

50 shades weren't as good as I thought they were going to be I enjoyed the second book the most

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->