Lucky thread

Aww bailey I'm sure your 12 week scan will go great, I can't wait to see the pics x

Cath how many opks and hpts have you got now?

Cheryl how many dinners? Lol are you eating for 2 or maybe more haha x

Aw bailey that's so exciting about the appointment, that will make it all seem so real. I also had a mmc, so understand your fears, but you are right that it's really unlikely for the same thing to happen twice, so when you go to your scan you will see a beautiful 12 week baby kicking away on the screen (when it's my turn again please remind me of this to!) cx

Cheryl that so exciting about your bro, I think that is a sign that this is your rainbow as your bro will be here to share it with you!

I was feeling better but just talked to mum on the phone and had a little blub again - need to pull myself together!

Has anyone been watching that midwife series on bbc1? I'm so fascinated by all things childbirth! Plus I always cry when the babies come out and get given to the mummy.

No I know what you mean hun I don't think it will ever seem real,not until he/she is in your arms!! Just remember your motto love PMA PMA PMA!!! This is your forever baby and nothing will go wrong ok xxxx

Nothing,just says an apt at gynaecology with a drs name time and date,I'm a bit pissed off cause I had to Chase this apt up and they had no record of me waiting to see the consultant so I think ill ring them tomorrow to see what exactly will happen cause I got a feeling I'm going to go there give them my life history since April and he will say ' if you have one more mc then cone back' xxx

ill count my tests after my bath,please don't judge me on how many I got lol its an addiction :-D xxx

Aww Cheryl, how lovely! You WILL have your brother back for the birth of your rainbow baby.

Cath, every woman is different for how long it takes to get AF after O. If you count your +opk as -1dpo and then the next day as O day, the time between that and your first red blood is your luteal phase. The average is 14 days, but a normal range is 12-14 days. For me, it is pretty spot on 14 days though. So it would be good for you to start taking notes on your luteal phase because if it is too short it can mean higher chance of mc and if it is normal & constant, then you know when to expect the witch!

Bailey, that is so sweet of you to say, thanks hun. And yay for getting your booking in appt! hopefully that will make it real for you! It is so funny, though, that we all worry about different things due to our experiences. Like you, I am more worried about the 5/6 week scan I will have to have to make sure it isn't ectopic again if we get pg, rather than bleeding per se.

Do you ladies think we are scaring off some of the newbies with all our chatter!?!?!! :haha: Come back ladies!

Tawn that's great thanks hun,I think ill do tomorrow as my pos opk as the other brand I used were a bit neg ill do Saturday as 1dpo then!! Your a gem xxx

I guess we will all worry about different things next time Tawn, but I think as women we have instincts about our bodies and what's going on....for me I never worried about going to the loo and finding blood, it was always will there be a heartbeat at the scan and lo and behold there wasn't, that's what I will fear next time even though it's so unlikely to happen again. I also think if we know and feel everything will be ok, it will x

No worries!

I know maybe I shouldn't admit this but I love reality TV, and this article/video was "trending" on my facebook and if I were in America still I would totally watch this show! Can you imagine how much these girls have had to adapt, and how brave they must be to share it all on TV? They seem really happy too, I bet they have a great family!

https://now.msn.com/conjoined-twins-abigail-and-brittany-hensel-to-star-in-reality-tv-show

Lol I hope we aren't scaring anyone off Tawn!!

And thanks ladies, in my head I'm telling myself all this but it's like I need to hear someone else say it to believe it lol!! PMA all the way!!!

Cupcake I was exactly the same. I never once worried about bleeding, I even had quite strong cramps one night at around week 5 and they didn't worry me, but as soon as it was getting close to the scan I started worrying about the baby not having a heartbeat. I only started thinking that about a week before, which my oh and mum thought was a natural response, but it turned out my baby had passed a week before the scan. Makes me wonder if on some level my body was aware, or whether it was just strange coincidence. But I hadn't at all worried about anything going wrong before the 11th week. Strange isn't it?? And this time I won't know if it's intuition or just the fact that my mmc has made me paranoid. Oh well, as long as my baby does appear on that screen wriggling away I don't care how I felt leading up to it!!!

Cath - yeah I would ring up, you really don't wanna have to go through all that story and waste your time hun

Tawn I would so watch that too!! I'm always fascinated by things like that, extraordinary people with extraordinary lives!

Aw bailey this time will be fine, I believe mmcs are usually down to chromosomes (correct me if I'm wrong please!) and you would have to be really unlucky to have the same thing happen twice, so it won't. My baby never made it past 6+5, which was picked up at an 8 week private scan, I just said to my husband that I couldn't wait until 12 weeks I just had this feeling....if you feel good this time then everything will be fine xxx

128 Cath lol! xx

Tawn would totally watch that! Where are you from in the US? X

Does anyone know how or if you can attach pictures to a post from your phone? x

Tawn that looks fascinating I like things like that too. I hope we haven't scared anyone away cupcake you have slotted into our chatty ways just fine, I'm sure they'll come back x

Cath you crack me up x
Like the others said I would give them a call coz if you arrange the time off work, get there and then they say come back if you have another mc you are going to be totally pd off

Bailey how's the driving coming along? x

cupcake how are you feeling today? x

Go to advanced and then manage attachments then browse and it should take you to your photos

Aw thanks Mrs D xx

Feeling ok ATM, but prob cause I am stuffing my face with the off cuts of a birthday cake I made for my friend earlier! x

Ooh I think cause it's an iPhone it won't work, the choose file button is greyed out and doesn't take me anywhere :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->