Lucky thread

Hey Thurl

Glad your better! I went out with my bros gf and my nephew and her son to a little farm to see the animals...making the most of being off before goings back to work on Mon :( x

No did you put a spoiler mrs D!! I didn't read if so! No I'm still
Part way through book 3!

Thurl, hmmm chapter 8....not sure if you got to the 'juicy' bit yet...I read book 1 in a day ...

Night Cheryl :hugs:

Cupcake the farm sounds lovely, was there lots to see? We have a little place called Jimmys farm just up the road, it's famous now I think, but I've never been there, perhaps you can inspire me :)

I'm getting all confused with this whole temping thing, is anyone else monitoring temps at the moment?

I have reached the first juicy bit and then I stopped reading :haha:

We saw Pygmy goats, they are the sweetest...

I've heard of Jimmys farm.

I don't know much about temping, I can barely remember to do it everyday, all I know is it's best to use a Fahrenheit thermometer apparently as the increase in temp can be small and might not be picked up on a centigrade one?

A whole book in a day, that's dedication x

Jimmys farm is that the one that used to be on tv? I love petting zoos x

No sorry I can't help I don't temp as I don't sleep very well and it's too restrictive having to temp at exactly the same time each day, I just stick to opks far less stressful x

Oh mine is a centigrade one, but it's got a couple of decimals on it, my temps are all over the place, but when I was ill the last couple of days my temps went through the roof :dohh:

Ahhh little Pygmy goats :awww: and you still have 3 days off work :dance:

yes Jimmy made a tv show about his farm, it's about 5 miles away from my house and I have never been there :haha:

To be honest I'm finding the temps thing abit restrictive too, the problem is I can never get a pos opk and so I get really confused and then I convinced myself I don't ovulate :dohh:

Aw Hun you got pregnant, twice, ....you must ovulate xx

I know what you mean though I never ever got proper positives on my OPKs and was convinced I didn't ov....obviously I do as I
Managed to get pregnant!

yep very true :) I have had a couple of near positive tests, but have never had a digi to hand to get a more conclusive result, so now I have a digi in the drawer just in case, they are so expensive though I don't want to use them unless I have to!

MrsD when will your sparkly new sofa arrive?

Yeah that's a good idea....might invest in a few of those to for when I start ttc again!

Maybe you have a really quick surge and miss it how many times a day were you doing opks?

My sofa unfortunately is on order so 12-14 weeks!

I only ever did them once a day, didn't really think about doing more than one a day....well not til I met Cath! ;)

you're going to need some patience to wait that long, it will definately be worth it though :)

I was testing as often as I could, but during the week I could only manage to test in the evenings, although my near pos tests were in the evening. At weekends I have tested anything up to 4 times in a day, my tests are pretty much completely blank now though so I'm guessing FF is correct in putting me at 6dpo because my tests last week had slightly stronger lines on

It's taken me 7 years to convince my hubby that we could do with a new one, men

Hmm now just wondering about the logistics of poas at work....might have to get Catha advice on that one!

I'm the queen of patience at the moment with all my test results haha

Oh no I couldn't cope without getting lines, have you tried different brands?

I think cath takes her opks and a little pot with her to work

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->