Lucky thread

:haha: MrsD that made me laugh, just like my dh, he will never buy anything unless I force him in to it :)

Cupcake the only way I can think of doing it as work is to poa digi, but that's way to expensive :dohh: I can't imagin how I would dunk my cheap sticks in the works loo, perhaps just dunk the sticks straight in to the toilet :haha:

I'm going to have to say goodbye now, I'm soooooo sleepy, lovely to chat to you and look forward to catching you again soon

Also wanted to say Cath hope you are doing ok today :hugs:

Night night everyone :hugs: xx

Night night thurl chat tomorrow x

Hubby is in bed so I think I'm going to say night night too xxx

I use ic OPKs....I have has a proper positive once coincidently on the cycle I got preg .....but I only played around with them before though....might get some clear blues as well like Thurl said.

Night Thurl, sleep tight X

The clearblues are just sooo expensive though x

Night night x

I fell asleep! At 8.30! And now you've all gone to bed lol!!

Night all!!

But just to add yes Cath does poas at work, she takes a little pee cup with her!!

Mrs d I really wish I'd seen the space station!!

Oh poop I've just realised I put my washing on the line, darn it!!

Is 50 shades of grey worth a read? I'm not so sure I'm into the idea of it coz I've heard it's badly written and quite repetitive......anyone disagree? I suppose I will have to read it eventually just to have an opinion lol!!

When I went shopping I bought some brand new Horlicks (it has folic acid in so one cup a day is thought to be good for those ttc or pregnant). And it's cherry chocolate flavour......it's ok but very sickly so only get it if you have a very sweet tooth!!

Ok that's enough half asleep rambling from me!! Hope you all have a good nights sleep!! And good morning to mummy2 and Shellie!!

Ps 128!!!! Cath that's awesome!!

Definately gonna have to get me some Horlicks!

Might bailey, have a nice sleep xx

Morning ladies!

Just a quick hello to say hope you all have a good day today! I'm on a 12 hour shift so will try to catch up tonight (probably on loads coz we ladie sure can chat!!)

Have a good day everyone xxxx

Have a good day in work hun!!

How is everyone today??

Yep i do take a pee cup and OPKS and some antibacterial wipes to work lol! in a little carrier bag haha im such a FREAK!!!

OPK was lighter this morning and im having some stich like pains in my ectopic side BUT i didnt notice any build up of EWCM?! Just a bit of CM that was (TMI) Stretchy xxx

Morning Bailey hope 12 hours doesn't go to slowly!

I may have to try that next cycle then Cath....never really thought before that I could miss it if I only test once a day but that does make sense as to why I never got proper positives! Wow learning so much on here!

That sounds positive Cath like things are happening...but I'm no expert! I've been feeling what I think is things going on in my ovaries for days but ibe not had a - hpt yet so maybe I imagine it!

X

Yeh hun and websites say do not test with FMU as it gives out false negatives but thats when i had my strongest POS! the night before there was nothing on the stick, all day yesterday i had pos and now its back to neg! i hav some pics ill upload now of my fmu tests compared to my evening tests lol big difference! I think you use the same OPKs as me their like £3odd off of Ebay so you dont mind paying that every month if it means testing throughout the day,try testing in the morning lunch time and at evening hun see if you notice them getting dark? xxx

IMAG1474.jpg

It may be a bit small to see, i dont know why mine are always bloody small!!

The top few are evening ones from Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, the rest are my FMU Tests xxx

Yeah true it's not much is it....I may invest in some clear blue ones to tho for when I have my surge, just to be sure whilst I try and figure my cycle out again xx

Thats a good idea hun, get them off Ebay, half the price than Boots etc. so expensive this TTC malarky isnt it xxx

It is expensive, what with that and vitamins etc! But it will be worth every penny when we are holding our babies in our arms xx

Exactly hun!! your right there!!

OMG Tawn, i think the proper OV pains are kicking in today, its right where the ectopic was but also im having niggles on the other side!? wowzer!! xxx

Oooo Cath, hopefully that means then that you will O on the other side next month and all will be perfect for you new bean :happydance:
I will have AF for my holiday next month if I don't fall pg this cycle too, so that just means we both WILL get our rainbow babies in August/September!!

Bailey - I was reading about your sense that something was wrong with bub at the 12 week scan and just felt like I should say that while pregnant with my DD, I was so paranoid that they would find some strange abnormality at my morphology (20 wk) scan. Like she would be deformed or have downs syndrome or something like that. And for me it was a very real fear. But thankfully I was just being weird and she is absolutely perfect! So I think sometimes those feelings do just come out of a place of just wanting so badly for everything to be 'normal' that your mind does strange things to make you worry before there's even a reason to. I can't explain how you felt before your last 12 week scan though and maybe that was mother's intuition. BUT! All will be just perfect this time - I know it xx

Hi to everyone else! :wave: There was WAY too much talking in here to be able to catch up with everyone.

AFM - Nothing really to report. On CD 3 and starting to feel niggly pains like my body is preparing for O already. AF hasn't been nearly as painful this month which is a blessing. Last month I felt like (TMI) my vagina was going to fall off!! I've also stopped taking my baby aspirin (just started feeling like I had no reason to think I needed it?) and I've switched from B Complex to just straight B6. I'm wondering if all the spotting I've been having prior to AF arriving is a problem with low progesterone (ideas?), but then I think doctors don't even prescribe prog. until you're actually pregnant, so even if I knew that was an issue for me they wouldn't do anything about it? From memory they don't prescribe it at all in the UK anyway, so you probably all can't help me! Hopefully the B6 works to lengthen my luteal phase and stop the pre-AF bleeding. Just over it!

Have a nice Friday ladies. I'm sitting on the lounge in my jumper with a blanket, thinking about ice cream before bed but it's just too cold!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->