Lucky thread

Hi ladies

Sorry haven't been on in a few days. Busy with work and also wasn't in the mood to chat really as AF got me feeling pretty down :( but I think she is almost out of town now, so hopefully I can get to trying again in a couple weks. Ill be on vacation when I'm in my fertile time so yay!!!! And my bday week :) FF moved my O day now to the day b4 my birthday so ill either be Oing or starting the 2ww then (assuming nothing crazy happens to my cycle this month)

So did I miss anything exciting???

Oh Tawn she is most def a beyatch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe she is sisters with Cheryls Dr?!?!

You are very lucky though hun, in the nicest way possible? im glad for you you didnt have to have surgery or MTX or anything, did you have any pain before hand to think it was EP?

Here is my OPK from today, a teeny bit lighter than yesterdays!

IMAG1476.jpg

AF has arrived!!! Gutted. I had loads of symptoms this month, still have heartburn this morning, which I only got 1st time preggers!! I am wondering if there was a little chemical in there.

Good PMA thing is that my cycles are now normal - ovulate on cd11 with 23 day cycle, so at least that is one brill thing. Just thought it might happen quick, but I guess not.

Hope you guys are still in the running, keep us posted. xxx

ohhh i hope the weather is nice where you are then hun? its beautiful here but stuck in work :-(

Where did you get that Royal Jelly from? was it expensive? I need to get me some of that!! i honestly dont think anything will go wrong hun, your on a high dosage of folic acid youve done everything the right way.

im ok thanks hun :) xxx

Cath, if it makes you feel any better, after I wrote that I'm not tempted to POAS, I hopped over to Countdowntopregnancy and was looking at 9dpo symptoms and 9dpo tests and got a serious urge to do one NOW! Lol. So I don't doubt I will be dying to do a test on Sunday, which is only two sleeps! And btw, I love how obsessed you are with your CM today :haha: Did you really pull up those pictures at work!!?

Shelby, glad we didn't scare you off! lol. Sounds like you have done so much to get back into ttc shape! Isn't 12 weeks the recommended amount after MTX anyway? Or do you want to wait another cycle for peace of mind? I've never heard of that lube, is it sperm friendly? I don't have much of a problem with cm, but we did use preseed last cycle just to test it out but didn't fall pg.

Yay it's bright sunshine here so basking in the garden :) Cath: The royal jelly was 11.99 from my local health food shop, apparently it's harder to get hold of now due to a shortage of bees!
Tawn everywhere says 3 months, which I reckon is slightly longer than 12 weeks but I dunno?? I ov 4 days after the 12 weeks are up so dying to try then! The Sasmar is apparently like preseed, I'm using it from an all bases covered point of view, just in case yaknow!! That is bad what happened to you at the hospital :cry: I sometimes wonder how some of these people keep their jobs with the level of incompetence and insensitivity which I have seen!
And Cath, what is your job that you can get away with being on here?! LOlxxxx

Awwww Lynton im sorry AF Got you hun :hugs: im glad you have your PMA tho!!! :hugs:

My Dr said 12 weeks hunny and on the ectopic trust it says 12 weeks, different drs say diff times i think its if you feel better after 12 weeks and ready to try - try if not - wait until 3 months hun, xxxx

P.s i work in a solicitors, im soooo busy but my work is VERY repetitive and iv got such a short attention span i have to either come on here for 5 minutes or go for a walk otherwise i start getting really adgitated! im like it at home, i cant just sit down i have to either cook or clean or do something random like play on the Wii or go for a walk lol xxx

Tawn that's awful, these drs and nurses need to do more compassion training it makes me mad x

Shellie and lynton sorry the witch got you both x

Hahha, Cath you made me laugh. Sisters with Cheryl's Dr. :haha: And yea, I had left sided pain and things just got strange, I knew something was wrong. Severe cramping and shooting pain down my leg as well. My mummy senses told me something was wrong! But you are right, seeing the pain and trouble you went through, I know I am lucky that my body knew what was up and took care of it myself. :hugs:

Lynton, so sorry for the witch! WOW you are so lucky though, what a wonderfully short cycle! Mine is 33 freaking LONG days, so I have to wait forever to try again after a bfn cycle!

Ladies, I did something silly for our little group. :blush: I was feeling like taking a little break from work so I made something that us "Lucky Thread" gals can put in our siggys if we want. It is silly and girly, but it was fun! I will try and upload it to mine so you all can see what I am talking about!

Awww Tawn thats lush!! did you design that yourself? Amazballs hun!! you really are talaneted!!! I love it! xxx

P.s im loving the smiley after you said you have done something for the group, :rofl: xxx

Aww thanks Cath! Yeah I took a break from work and made that up. That is more like what I do for work (except boring grocery advertising instead of butterflies and rainbows!) :haha:

If anyone wants to add it to their siggy (no pressure! lol!) You just put this link into the image uploader in your signature section.

https://i1248.photobucket.com/albums/hh500/tawn26/Untitled-1.jpg?t=1344608972

Haha that makes it official now Shelby! You are stuck with us chat-happy girls till we all get rainbows! :haha:

Ladies am i being a total gimp!? I cant put it in my siggy it comes up wrong lol xxx

Hahah Cath. Click on the link I posted and when it opens in a new window, copy the whole URL of the picture. Then click the image (little mountain thingy) and just pop the entire URL in there.

Simples! (imagine the compare the meerkat voice)

OMG Please dont kill me lol right iv C&P the link, what little mountain thing do i need to click now lol xxx

:) Click on your user CP, then go down to Edit Signature link (on the left hand side) then scroll down to the box where you edit and there is a mountain picture thing that allows you to upload an image. Then just paste and save!

I can't do it what have I done wrong? There are 2 https' is that right?

Wow i go out for like 3 hours and so much to catch up on! I think friday afternoon work boredom has kicked in for all you poor ladies that have been at work! Very funny chats going on!

Tawn - i love that signature picture thingy! Youre very talented! Im gonna try and add it to mine to although i am a techno bimbo so will probably struggle! And those OPKs you have are the same i use, but i get from ebay instead.

Cath you are so lucky your internet doesnt get monitored at work, mine does...would love to have a conversation with my male 28 yr old boss about why i was looking at pictures of cervical mucus on the interweb....er awkward! Was bad enough having to explain that i was pregnant and thats why id turned into a complete numpty at work!

Seems im not the only one struggling with book 3 of the 50 shades trilogy then! It is thinly plotted and badly written, but i just didnt want to be the only one who'd not read it!

Mrs D -you feeling good today hun?

Shellie :hi: nice to see you back, so glad the witch has almost left the building! Its so good you are on leave when you are fertile this month....you will be so relaxed and unstressed and it so much more likely to happen when you are relaxed!

Mummy - good to see you back, hope you are ok!

Shelby and Lynton - good to see you ladies back to xx

cheryl and Bailey hope you ladies are feeling good today?

Hope ive not missed anyone, sorry if i have xx

Whats everyone up to tonight? My hubs is off out playing tennis after work and then off to his friends so boring evening on my lonesome for me :(

xx

Got it! Tawn it's great thanks x

Cupcake I'm good thanks I'm glad it's the end of the week though it's gone really slooooooow even with 2 afternoons off.

An evening all you yourself, sounds great, how are you going to entertain yourself, some vino and a takeaway?

We are off to watch a fireworks display off someones boat I hope this wind dies down or else I'm going to spend my night with my head overboard I don't know about watching the fireworks

We are having a bbq tonight, which prompts me to ask a question, do you all abstain from alcohol completely when you are ttc? xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->