Lucky thread

Our friends have just cancelled the boat part of watching the fireworks due to the wind so need to find a good place from shore to watch them instead now.

I have just cooked a joint of beef I've eaten a couple of slices while finishing off dinner but it's got a funny taste and doesn't quiet smell right either now I have a dilemma do I feed it to hubby or not??

I am cupcake but I might still be puking from the damn beef now

Hey ladies ive been trying to upload tht chatterbox link so hoping its worked... Sorry af got u ladies...I'm so busy today don't really hav time to catch up but my 15dpo hcg was 465 is tht gd??xx

Hi Cheryl there was a chart doing the rounds on the ideal hcg levels but I can't remember where I saw it? That sounds high which is great......twins xx

I couldn't get mine to work check the link doesn't have a repeat of the https// at the beginning that's what my problem was, I took out one of them and ta da x

Are you on your iPad? Not sure you can do from that?

I just googled and 4 wks preg should be 426 so maybe that sounds good? No expert though, did you ask?

Aw mrs d if you think it's dodgy best avoid! Don't want to risk food poisoning! Was it all in date and stuff? x

Aw I was naughty and ordered a dominos....hubs never fancies it.....so naughty tho isn't it :dohh:

Cheryl I found this

Guideline to hCG levels during pregnancy:
hCG levels in weeks from LMP (gestational age)* :

3 weeks LMP: 5 - 50 mIU/ml
4 weeks LMP: 5 - 426 mIU/ml
5 weeks LMP: 18 - 7,340 mIU/ml
6 weeks LMP: 1,080 - 56,500 mIU/ml
7 - 8 weeks LMP: 7, 650 - 229,000 mIU/ml
9 - 12 weeks LMP: 25,700 - 288,000 mIU/ml
13 - 16 weeks LMP: 13,300 - 254,000 mIU/ml
17 - 24 weeks LMP: 4,060 - 165,400 mIU/ml
25 - 40 weeks LMP: 3,640 - 117,000 mIU/ml
Non-pregnant females: <5.0 mIU/ml
Postmenopausal females: <9.5 mIU/ml

* These numbers are just a GUIDELINE-- every woman&#8217;s level of hCG can rise differently. It is not necessarily the level that matters but rather the change in the level.

So your levels are good x

We didn't risk the beef, yes was in date and I've eaten a few slices so I hope I'm ok

I did my siggy from my iPhone so should be able to do it from iPad it's just a bit of a faf.

Yay for dominos, no cooking or washing up :happydance:

I'm sure you'll be fine - you said you had a funny taste after your scan, don't suppose you've had it since, might be to do with that maybe?

Yes I'm very excited....mozzarella dippers to (hubs will eat leftovers for breakfast, not all for me!)

Sorry ladies been cleaning my fridge freezer as you can tell I'm bored lol waiting for Asda to deliver,I have no goodies tho :-(

Cheryl that's good hcg hun :-D

Cupcake......Apple bobbing........if you have a hangover fill the sink full of freezing cold water....then take a deep breath ........ and put your head under the water for a few seconds and keep repeating......the hangover will disappear!!!

Awww Mrsd what you gonna do for food now lovely?? Xxx

We binned the beef and ended up with a sandwich I couldn't be bothered to cook again. Oh I didn't think of the contrast dye giving me a funny taste in my mouth I haven't had much to drink today so could be that. Damn I could have binned it for nothing, oh well better safe than sorry.

Cath I hope you ordered some goodies....chocolate. Oh and I just ate a galaxy ripple yummmm

I should have just chucked an emergency pizza in the oven

Cheryl, maybe it is because BnB keeps shortening the link on here even tho I don't want them to (so when you copy&paste it is is just getting the shortened version) I will repost it without the https:// bit so that it doesn't create a link, and just make sure you keep the https:// that bnb automatically puts at the start when you upload an image.

i1248.photobucket.com/albums/hh500/tawn26/Untitled-1.jpg?t=1344608972

Hope that helps!

My pizza was not great, the sent me the wrong base, not thin and crispy like I ordered :(....couldn't be bothered to call and complain tho as I was hungry! Should have had beans on toast!

I have a choc orange bar for later tho, yum!

Was just wondering about the drinking thing because I always drown my sorrows when af comes and I'm thinking now maybe I shouldn't but I just get sooooooo upset :( Have decided now I deffo am going to start trying again at the end of this month. OH has been briefed and has had his zinc and multivitamin administered for today :D
I don't like chocolate really, does that make me wierd?? Lol.
Had a lovely evening barbequeing with DD and OH, sad news about that little girl Tia though :(

Oh I'm gutted for you cupcake, you get your hopes up for a nice treat then they balls up and spoil it for you x

Yay for the chocolate orange you can't spoil that x

Shelbysioux yup that defo makes you weird haha I love chocolate I can't imagine how anyone doesn't I have a very sweet tooth.

Shelbysioux I don't think a good drink when af arrives is a bad thing I agree with dani's motto drink til it's pink xx

Where is dani is she on holiday now?

What are you giving him Shelby? I've just hubs on one prenatal that I think has zinc in it...do you give him extra zinc?

I just checked the news I didn't realise she'd been found, how awful :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->