Lucky thread

Aw Mrs D i feel your pain, i got SO seasick to, fingers crossed the wind dies down....sounds like a lovely evening otherwise!

I dont know...maybe a takeaway but im trying to be healthy at the moment and takeaway is so naughty....and no vino...am tee total atm, again trying to be healthy and baby-ready.....chocolate is my vice anyway, can take or leave alcohol so its really no great hardship! Ive got really into Mad Men and my OH thinks its boring, so will probably just watch loads of episodes of that!

xx

ps...did it work?

Yey it did!

Well i am Shelby but it doesnt bother me as im not much of a drinker anyway! Plus that way noone will know when im preggers again!

Bailey i meant to say to you, if you are worried about waiting until 12 weeks, have you thought about getting a private scan? We shopped around and got ours for £60, but obviously it may differ in your area. Everything will be fine this time though hun, lightening wont strike twice, but it might save you the agonising wait to see your healthy bubba! x

I'm not the biggest drinker either Cupcake, I used to go out a lot in my days back at Uni, but now I am settled down with hubby and stepson I am much more boring!

Shelby, I had a pear cider last week, but when I am ttc (aka in the TWW) I don't really do more than a drink or so at a time.

OHHH and DH had some Mountain Dew Energy in the house (he fell in love with Mt Dew Stateside lol) and I looked at the bottle and it says "Not Suitable for Pregnant Women" WTF?? How awful does a soda have to be to unsafe for preggos? lol I was more worried that I had had a drink of that than anything else!

MrsDuck, fireworks on the water! You've managed to make me jealous once again! :) Hope it is smooth sailing and no :sick: for you!

Wow that is worrying, must be full of poisen! I think we used to have it over here, but i think like Sunny D its banned, so worrying that people drink that!

I am very boring tho to....i had a wild phase before i met my hubs but hardly touch alcohol now and when i actually do im sorry! Im even trying to cut out caffeine as too much of that can affect conception which mean decaff tea, no Coke and limited chocolate!! That is harder than alcohol as caffeine is in so much! Im maybe going over the top but figure if i give it up now i wont have to worry about it when im preg again!

I kinda like to think that the next drink i have might be the bottle of champagne that we are saving for when we bring our rainbow baby home from the hospital (only a small one tho!)

xx

Actually Cucpake, if you can believe it DH buys the Mt Dew Energy at Farmfoods! It is made and bottled in the UK, which really surprised me!

And that is such a cute idea about the champagne! As soon as you get your BFP you should buy a nice bottle and stash it away for good luck!

Im such a freak the thing i missed the most when i was preg was runny eggs yolks! No carbonara and no runny fried/poached eggs!

That would be me Shellie! Haha I was bored of work so I took a break and made that. Here is the link if you want to upload it!

https://i1248.photobucket.com/albums/hh500/tawn26/Untitled-1.jpg?t=1344608972

Tawn i am shocked at that! It cant be that bad then as this country is SO heavily regulated on everything and it was it would be banned!

Apparently its just really high in caffeine and thats why they dont recommend it...acc to Dr Google!

I'm not a huge drinker either I normally drive everywhere as taxis are so expensive and our bus service by our house stops after 6pm but like you I missed coke, runny eggs, pâté and cheese.

Sunny d I remember that did it get banned is that why you don't see it now? Why was it banned?

The wind is picking up even more now oh no not sure I want to go

Apparently a little girl turned yellow from drinking too much!

:rofl: I remember that Hahaaaaaaaaa they still sell it in Icelands,I buy it if I know ill be having a hangover,doesn't work as much as the Apple bobbing tho xxx

Haha yep,I think it might have been excessive drinking which led her to be yellow lol xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->