Lucky thread

Bailey if you are interested the international space station should be going overhead again tonight at 10pm it will come from the west overhead towards the east x

I'm off to watch the fireworks chat later girlies xx

I'm feeling much better today thanks, just congested but I guess I will for a few days. How are you? x

Oh yay you have some 'me time' :dance: I have that tomorrow because my hubs is out fishing all day tomorrow :)

Have I missed much here today with all you chatty ladies?? :haha:

Haha I'm a fishing widow to.....and a football widow...and a tennis widow....still gives me time with the remote control I guess!

Oh Thurl you step away for an hour and miss so much! x

Oh poor you :hugs: I am only a fishing widow because my hubs isn't interested in any other sport :)

You are so right, there are tons more pages on this thread now than there were when I went to bed last night, if I tried to catch up on it all I wouldn't have time to write anything :haha:

Well done hun,twice a day is good,I'm proud of you,your like my little poas addict buddy :rofl:

Does anyone get nipple pain during O? I never noticed it before,just took my bra off and sweet Jesus they hurt,I also got white spots coming on them which I only have during pregnancy but there's no way I am,I Googled nipple pain during o and its quite common xxx

Hey thurl!!!! Xxx

Hi Cath :wave:, how are you doing now hun? xx I don't get any pain during O, in fact I never know when I O :dohh:

Aw Thurl we are a chatty bunch, I'll struggle when Im back at work next week to keep up with it all!

Trying to remember what's going on with everyone....not much with me, Cath seems to be ovulating (yey!), Tawn designed a lovely little sign thingy for the lucky thread ladies signature (below), mrs d has gone to some fireworks (not on a boat), Cheryl got blood results that showed good hcg levels, baileys been at work all day so been very quiet, mummy and shellie are ok now in new cycles and this month will be their monthes, Lyndon got her AF :(, Poppy's been quiet today.....think that was it... X

Heres the link to Tawns signature pic if you want to add it to yours:

https://i1248.photobucket.com/albums/hh500/tawn26/Untitled-1.jpg?t=1344608972

I'm good thank you hun,relaxing with a glass of vino watching my soaps,you ok chick?

Cupcake well done for giving thurl the update and remembering!! Xxx

I'm ok thanks Cath :)

Cupcake that's what I call a memory! Thanks for the summary :)

Cath good news that the O is here :thumbup:

Tawn the signature box is lovely, I will definately add it to mine :)

Mrs D have a fab time at the fireworks :)

Great news about your blood results Cheryl :thumbup:

Mummy, Shellie and Lyndon, new cycles means new starts, fingers crossed this is the month for you :)

I'm not really sure when my af is due, I don't have the same cycle length every time, FF has put me at 7dpo today so if that's right I will probably have about a 33 day cycle this time so af will be due next week :dohh: I had some spotting last week so thought she was going to arrive mega early, but it didn't lead anywhere and just stopped after 3 days :shrug:

I get sore boobs when I ov Cath, and they carry on then til af. But the month I was pg they stopped being sore after about a week!! xx

I'm ok thanks Cath :)

Cupcake that's what I call a memory! Thanks for the summary :)

Cath good news that the O is here :thumbup:

Tawn the signature box is lovely, I will definately add it to mine :)

Mrs D have a fab time at the fireworks :)

Great news about your blood results Cheryl :thumbup:

Mummy, Shellie and Lyndon, new cycles means new starts, fingers crossed this is the month for you :)

I'm not really sure when my af is due, I don't have the same cycle length every time, FF has put me at 7dpo today so if that's right I will probably have about a 33 day cycle this time so af will be due next week :dohh: I had some spotting last week so thought she was going to arrive mega early, but it didn't lead anywhere and just stopped after 3 days :shrug:

Implantation bleeding?? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->