Lucky thread

Hi Shelby, I think it would have been too early for implantation, but was thinking perhaps it could have something to do with O xx

Is it obvious I've been bored and lonely tonight I've been on bnb all eve ...

That is true Thurl!

Shelby sorry for leaving you off my recap for Thurl earlier, no offence hun! Xx

:haha: no problem at all, I appreciate all suggestions about my crazy all over the place makes no sense cycle :) xx

Ok so I now have another reason to hate 12 hour shifts, it just took me over half an hour to catch up and there is no way I will remember it all lol!!!

Hope you are all well this evening ladies! I am pooped but starving!!
I've started getting hip ache now (yes I am an old lady lol) and it was killing me earlier!! Not good when my job is so physical! Was so relieved to have a bath and relax my muscles!!

Mrs d - I missed it again!! I was in the bath! Is it visible again tomorrow?

Who was it said they don't like chocolate (see told you I'd forget!!) I don't normally either! It's not really that I dislike it but I just don't have a sweet tooth so don't eat it.....except when I'm pregnant and I really have a hankering for it, especially Magnum milk chocolate ice creams and snickers bars!! Oooh I've got a stash of those might have one now!! So I'm the opposite of you ladies who love choc and go off it when preggers!!

Oh and you all may think I'm weird but I don't really like pizza!! But that's mainly coz I have IBS and bread makes me feel really bloaty especially pizza bases!!

Tawn - love the siggy pic it is awesome!!! And I felt like I had a poas aversion when I got my BFP if you remember, I didn't want to test coz I didn't think it would be BFP. Got everything crossed for you!!

Cheryl - those levels sound pretty darn good hun, I asked for mine to be checked but they wouldn't as I suspected! But in better news (in a weird way) I felt really sick this morning!! I didn't be sick but I had to stop what I was doing a few times and take deep breaths! How sad am I to be happy for slight ms lol!! Oh and I also have the hip ache as I mentioned, I got it about this time last pregnancy, hurts like hell but I don't care it's all good!!

Cath - you really crack me up you crazy lady!!! I hope they deffo are O pains you are feeling, and ace that you are feeling them both sides!

Shellie - sorry you are feeling blue about AF coming. I really thought it was your month. How's the wedding coming along?

Shelby - I used preseed this month too. I think that sperm safe lube is deffo a good thing to use.

Cupcake - hows everything today? Hope the waiting isn't too bad for you!

Lynton - so sorry AF got you that sucks. But PMA and keep the faith, you are part of this lucky thread now so we will pass the luck on to all you newbies too!!

Mummy2 - hope you are feeling better and glad AF isn't as bad as last month.

There were so many other things I wanted to say but I forgot them all!!!

Hi Bailey :wave: 12 hour shifts?? blimey! you deserve some food and a good sleep :hugs:

I'm off to bed now, night night everyone :hugs: xx

Bailey me to on the IBS which I why I ordered thin and crispy lol...sad times....x

Yeah I can just about manage a thin and crispy if it is proper Italian style thin and crispy lol!! But mainly i just steer clear!

Night thurl! Sorry Hun I think I missed you in my catch up, I hope you are well and can forgive my preggo goldfish memory!! Sleep well!

After all that catching up I am also off to bed!! I can feel my eyelids closing as we speak (or type as it were!) night all, sweet dreams (hope some of you 2ww'ers have BFP dreams!!) and sleep well everyone!!

I was about to say hi bailey but night night. Yay for ms and hip pain, that sounds odd. Not sure about space station for tomorrow I'll check tomorrow and let you know, it was really clear and passed directly overhead tonight xx

Cupcake you have a good memory like tawn, I'm useless x

Night night thurl x

Did you have a good night eating whatever you wanted (apart from your rubbish pizza) and watching whatever you wanted on tv?

My fireworks weren't that great and it got quite cold and windy at the harbour

I thought you preggo ladies might want a chuckle

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/...ant-womans-best-defense-morning-sickness.html

Obviously written by a man x

Ha ha, skipped to last post and immediately saw the oral sex thimg, eww. Once a year my dh gets that, for this birthday!! :winkwink:

Love the signature Tawn and me four as a newbie you guys!! xxx

My AF is an absolute nightmare as usual, just went everywhere when I stood up, it's like when I was a teenager and had to wear 3 sanitary towels to bed!! IS yours bad too mummy2?

Tawn: Love the signature... :happydance: Can't wait to use it!

Cath: I'm so excited about your O! Time for you to get pregnant! :happydance:

AFM: Lurking for a bit.... Having oral surgery Monday. Having all 29 teeth I have extracted. I'm going to hate going 4 months with no teeth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->