Lucky thread

Sad sad news about poor Tia and to think her own grandmother and her lover could be involved, awful

No goodies whatsoever,what was I thinking?!? Mrsd I think you have a slight obsession with galaxy :) I have one with time outs Yummmm

I seriously don't know why I order a hone delivery,I ordered citrus air freshner they sent me dettol surface spray,I ordered balsamic vinegar they sent me white vinegar I ordered 3 stirfry sauces 3 for £3 and they charged me £3.60?!?! Arghhh idiots xxx

Drink til it's pink, love it!

I'm a complete chocoholic, although oddly went off all things sweet including chocolate when preg!

Yeah extra zinc because before the ectopic we took 7mths to get preggo and as he doesn't have any children of his own I was starting to wonder if something might be wrong. It must not be though, evidently! He does have a penchant for the fags, beer and kebabs though so extra vitamins won't go amiss!

I know, so sad. My daughter is 12 and it just doesn't bear thinking about. xx

Cath Im banned from online food shopping by hubs as we always get the wrong stuff, but I hate it so much I just don't care!

I couldn't do Internet ordering I love doing the food shop as I like picking up the bargains and galaxy goodies, although it would probably save me a fortune

Do you just have to accept the mistakes or will they come back and exchange the items, sorry for sounding thick but we don't have home delivery from the supermarket here

No goodies at all you are being good x

Aw I give up lol.. Can't do it :(

Aw I. Love a bit of apple bobbing....xxx

I've heard they do tht with inet shopping. X

That's strange cupcake coz I completely went off chocolate and coke when I was pregnant

I'm starting to wonder if ive ovulated in the last couple of days you know....I've done 2 tests today and both barely had a 2nd line on them, whereas the last few days they've been darker and I've had the stitchy pains *confused*

I'm not sure, this ttc confuses the life out of me.

I seem to get o type pains for about 10 days I seem to have ewcm for the same period so if I don't see a positive opk I have no idea when I o

It's so confusing, not that it matters this cycle but I'd still like to know!

My oh doesn't like me doing online because of this reason so I'm not telling him lol I love food shopping too its my fav thing how sad do I sound lol no they take it away but I only realised about the vinegar when they gave me the list so iv rung Asda to complain,I ordered peppercorn sauce before and they gave me a mugshot which is kinda like a pot noodle,I went a bit mental and went to Asda shouting :rofl: in my defence i was pregnant and didnt know so my hormones were everywhere lol

Awww poor Tia,I said along her step grandad had summit to do with it,its all weird as he dated the mother of Tia before the gran abduction now the stepgrandad and mother of Tia have gone missing,its heartbreaking i hooray the mother is not going to do anything stupid :-(

I'm cooking pizza,garlic bread and chips,Cupcakes fault cause you mentioned dominos lol oh and a glass of vino xxx

Sorry Cath, my fault :blush:

It's is an awful thing, they said on the news the other day something about 'his past', it's all a bit strange really.

Maybe mrs d, the pains have stopped today to... Maybe the witch will pay me a visit soon and then we can get back on it!

I'm definitely wishing I had shoved a pizza in the oven now, i'm starving again since I only had a sandwich and loads of fruit for dinner

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->