Lucky thread

Oh leinz :hugs: I hope its not too painful for you lovely xxxxxxxxxxxx

Morning ladies I'm sorry I've not been on much hubby's off this wkend and I was so busy yesterday he moans if im on this all the time so il try and keep up with u chatty girl lol...x

Tawn got it lol took me ages to work out how to save the photo lol...x

Bailey yeah for symtoms Hun sounding very good...cx

Leinzlove hope ur op all goes well Hun..x

Lynton so funny once a yr for his bday love it. Xx

Mrs d love the oral sex for ms lol.. Lol...x

Mummy2 hope your ready for next month Hun for getting yr BFP..x

Shellie so sorry about af coming Hun there's always next month PMA...x

Cath how u doin u crack me up missy... You any plan Hun this wkend? Apple bobbing??xx

Cupcake how u doin?x

Thurl hey :wave:

Wot are all ur plans this wkend?? I'm working today :( boo.... So tired and hoping my hcg levels go up nicely next wk...x

Oh and ladies my bbs :holly: are still killing me lol...xxx

Chezza!! It's great your boobies are still hurting!! Any other signs hun??? When is your next drs apt now??

I'm confused.com yesterday I went very dry,today its back to being creamy and quite stretchy,I'm also having all signs that I have ovulated,sore nips,really bad gas and bowel movements!?! What the hecky peck?!?! We were meant to be going out but oh has ,worked 15 hour shifts the last 3 days so he's tired,I bought all new clothes too,bought a lovely peach skirt the ones that are long on the back and rise in the front,bought it from miss selfridge along with a half price dress so I took the half price sticker off the dress and put it on the skirt so oh doesn't know how much I paid for it hehehe sneaky sneaky!!!

What are your plans apart from working hun?

Mrsd I'm sorry the fireworks weren't that good hun :-( Bailey how you feeling lovely?

Fletch should be back today I think?

Shelbysioux,Cupcake,thurl...how you coping ladies?

Tawn...................HAVE YOU TESTED YET?!?!! xxxxxxxxxxxx

Morning Cheryl,

I'm at work too, boo. And it's my own doing, I should be off but I picked up extra!
Is the tiredness killing you too! On the bright side I have found apple juice is very helpful at "moving" things along lol!!

Morning Cath - you are up early too! Have a good day!

Mrs d hi!! That article was so funny, and all I thought was "yeah right"!

Hope everyone has a good day whilst it's sunny!!

Argh we posted at the same time Cath!!

I'm feeling fine today. Had a nice long sleep!!
No sign of the ms this morning yet, but it's early lol!

I used to get confused with cm and I never had loads so that's why I used preseed. I don't think I produced enough after the mc. Maybe you should give that a shot too next month Cath!!

Lol thank you hun ill give that a shot,from.Boots is it?

Oh yes,Apple juice and Orange juice ladies get it down you it will help oh and brown bread and fibre cereal it will help.......soften things!!!

When I was in hospital I was constipated for 9 days and had only a teeny bit of Orange juice and it worked!!! Xxx

I got it off amazon Cath, £13.99 I think. If you get it though don't use the amount it says, use half. It's very slippery stuff lol!!!

And yeah I've got oranges and orange juice too, it's weird how I go from one extreme to the other!! I have IBS that usually causes the opposite problem! And I had that week around my BFP that it was like that and now I can't go for toffee :rofl:

Ladies do you ever comment on other threads and feel noones actually reading your posts??

This is why I love this thread! We all listen to each other lol!! And if we do forget anyone it's accidentally and we apologise profusely lol!

I love this thread!!

Haha ill remember that lol thanks hun!!

Awwww bless you I feat do feel for you hun,can you take any thing like senokot cause that's herbal isn't it xxx

I'm not sure actually, I don't think so coz doctor google usually just says the natural stuff when I ask lol!! It won't help that I'm sat here eating a pain au chocolat :rofl:
I allow myself one real coffee a day though in the morning, not everyday but when I'm at work this early, so I'm hoping that helps too lol!

Hey ladies just my sore boobs, tired, my skins bad and very tired still got the runs lol... No its not funny it's awful :(

Cath tht sounds lovely love miss self ridge, think its a quiet weekend don't feel like doing anything I'm off sun mon so prob just go for lunch or the cinema to see Ted....xx

Yeah bailey there's other threads I've posted on but they just ignore tht you've even posted on it it's so rude u feel invisible.... Iv not had any coffee and I was a coffee addict but just don't feel like it the now I'm dying to know wot my hcg level will be on thurs I'm so impatient... This pregnancy doesn't feel real don't think il believe it till around 8wks...cx

Aw hubby had a dream last night we had a girl called Lynda wtf no chance wud I call a baby lynda lol.. Lol...cx

Wot are u doing this wkend ladies???xxx

Bailey yep I feel like the fricking invisible girl,I don't bother with any other threads now!!!

We seen Ted last week :rofl: soooooo funny but some bits your like 'oohhhh that shouldn't have been said' how the frigg that is a 15 ill never know lol,you'll enjoy it hun!!

Me too iv bought loads of dresses and shoes in the sales I just can't stop buying!!!

Lynda?!*! Haha little baby Lynda!!! Awww there's nice Cheryl :rofl:

Xxx

I kno my names are Sienna and Leo much better than Lynda eh??xx :haha:

Morning Ladies! Aaah little baby Lynda that's so cute!

Gorgeous day where I am so I think I will take my dog on along walk :D have a lovely day everyone xxxxx

Much better hun Haha I like them names,their lovely hun!!

Morning Shelbysioux!! Ahhhh its quite cloudy here,enjoy the sun hun!!

Iv done zumba,pit a load of washing out and now I'm going to dye the hair and the extensions just incase we do go out lol xxx

Lynda! Haha Cheryl! I love LOVE your names tho! Leo is on our boys list too, although we can't decide our top boy name cause we have quite a few (DH REALLLLLY wants Maxwell "Max" but I am on the fence) and for a girl we have chosen Madison. Our last name is Murray, though, so if we do all M's it might get corny? Although saying that, my maiden name starts with a T and I am Tanya, my sister is Tera and my brother Tyler! Hahahhah. Maybe it is a family tradition?

And I know what you mean about other threads! I am only really on this thread nowadays. I love the ladies on here, they take the time to listen and care about everyone else--there is only one person who only ever posts about herself and has never bothered to ask anyone ANYTHING about themselves or join in the conversation. (is there an eyeroll smiley? Cause i can never find it!) but I am sure you girls know what/who I mean! I like that we all support each other, that is why I made the siggy!

Cath, oh my your OH is lucky! You make me feel so lazy, dying your hair and having fancy new clothes and the like! My poor DH, I am STILL in desperate need of a haircut, nevermind the rest! Sexy mama :winkwink: And no, I haven't tested. Will do tomorrow morning, so keep an eye out lol. Although I feel a bit nervous about it!!

Bailey YAY for ms! Hahah, what a weird thing to say, but I think we all totally understand why you would want to be sick! You are one HARD working woman! I think your mum was right, with how much you work and taking care of your little bean inside, I am glad you don't have the stress of a wedding in the next couple of months too! Remember to find some you time, as well, do you at least have tomorrow off?

OK, I forgot the rest now :dohh: That is as far back as I can see below on the catch up bit, so to all the other lovely ladies GOOD MORNING! Hope you are well!

AFM, I am having slightly sore boobs as of dinnertime yesterday? Just really slight, so nothing major and might just be normal PMS. I have no cm to be heard of, LIKE NONE, and that was how it was last bfp but :shrug: Really feeling nervous to test tomorrow!

Oh I'm so cross I just wrote out a huge reply then my stupid phone lost it, grrrr.

Bailey and Cheryl - yey for preg symptoms, so jealous of your sore bbs and constipation! Do you ladies drink tea? That's a good laxative! Bailey don't work too many extras hun, you must get plenty of rest to. Think I may invest in some of that preseed stuff, have heard good things about it! Cheryl, baby Lynda, haha, your names are lovely. Do you have any names Bailey?

Has everyone else got names for bubbas that have not yet been conceived? I know I do :blush:

Cath - new clothes sound lovely, I've bought some new dresses for work in an effort to make me feel better about going back on Mon...it's not worked so far tho!

Mrs D- sorry your fireworks were pants, but at least you didn't have to look at pants fireworks on a boat! I hope my hubs never sets eyes on that article, when preg brushing my teeth is enough to make me gag....enough said!

Leinz - hope your surgery isnt too painful hon xx

Tawn - did you have a lovely evening? How are you feeling about testing tomo? I reckon because you are not expecting a bfp you will get one, fxd for you!

Thurl- how are you entertaining yourself today while hubs is fishing?

Shelby -enjoy your walk with your dog!

Shellie, lynton, poppy, mummy - are you all ok today?

AFM, not much to report really....just waiting for the witch and peeing on sticks to see what's happening with my ov....if I get more negatives today I'm gonna assume I ovd earlier in the week as I thought so shouldn't be long til the witch comes....

Hope the sun shines for you all today! x

Aw Tawn I love Max and Maddison, Maddison is one of my girls names but hubs has vetoed it I think it's lovely though x

Awww thanks Cupcake. What are yours then? (if you don't mind sharing that is!!)

Stupid confusing O! I hope it was a few days back, that means you are closer to your TTC cycle!

Awww Tawn I love Madison!!!! I don't think it will sound corny with the initials being MM you'll just have to put her middle name as something beginning with N so her initials are MNM Haha!!

Yep I know who your on about hun,I noticed it a while back!! I think there are 2 people actually hun

Ohhhh 1 more sleep!! Is af due tomorrow hun
Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"