Lucky thread

Yes Im hoping I have already to, as hubs and I were a bit naughty this am (oops) and we were trying to wait til after AF :blush:

Well I like classic names...boys....James, Zachary (Zach) and Ben (hubs middle name, I love it), and for girls....Lily and isobelle/isobella....

What are your names Cath (if you don't mind)

Tawn nothing wrong with MM, hubs is RR!

Ooh I forget Ruby for a girl to...I love that...although she'd be RR to then!

Lovely names cupcake, in fact I really like all of them!! I have always loved Benjamin, but DH vetoed!

Hahha MNM, cute Cath! Glad you know who I'm talking about, and I think I know the other one you mean! That means it isn't just me being rude or imagining it!

Nope, tomorrow I am going to be 11DPO (or 10, but I think I probably O'd the first day). AF not due until Wednesday or Thursday!

I like all of them too cupcake! I love James!!

Ours are Lola Madison or Layla Madison - more swayed towards Lola, we have NONE for a boy lol I like Devon but OH doesnt like it!!

Oohhh so you should get a nice big fat juicy line then hun!! what will you test with? IC or FRER? xxx

Hello ladies I'm skiving at work lol!!!

Tawn - is it me you are talking about?? Lol, kidding I think I know who you mean! Ooooh I can't wait for you to test tomorrow, I've got everything crossed for you!!! And yes I've got tomorrow off thankfully, and then off Tuesday too so can chill out. I finish in a few hours for today too.

Cath - you've done Zumba this morning already?!! Wowsa!!

Cupcake - my only names are Niamh or Izzy for a girl or Charlie or Kiefer for a boy but my oh doesn't like any of them!! And preseed is deffo worth a go!!

Mrsduck - how are you feeling today? Soaking up more sunshine?!

Cheryl - hope works ok! Not too tired I hope. Try eating more eggs to combat the runs hun.

Hope everyone else is ok too!! And glad I'm not the only one that sometimes feels ignored on other threads, thought it was just me!!

Aww I love Lola (and you know I love Madison so win-win! lol)

Boys names are so much harder, why is that?

I am testing with IC. Unfortunately I used my last FRER on that evap/chemical whatever the heck that line was last month! Grr, I had held onto it for so long! :haha: But I have a bag of about 20 ICs, and an Asda brand test, as well as a digi for after I get a good line. I am sure I will be running straight to the shops to get FRERS if I get any sort of a shadow this month!

Hahah Bailey, you KNOW it isn't you! We heart you!

So glad you are almost done for the day and can chill tonight and tomorrow! Any plans, or is it a stay at home duvet kind of day?

Aww I love the name lily too cupcake but we kept calling my angel that so I feel I can't use it now. I've learnt this time and this one is my little hobbit. I'm convinced it's a boy so he's currently called Samwise Gamgee lol!!

I'm gonna see if my mum wants to come up for some tea, she phoned before asking how I am lol

Aww I love the name lily too cupcake but we kept calling my angel that so I feel I can't use it now. I've learnt this time and this one is my little hobbit. I'm convinced it's a boy so he's currently called Samwise Gamgee lol!!

:rofl: Samwise Gamgee! It does have a certain ring to it!

Hahaha a certain ring to it!! Was that pun intentional?? My precious lol :rofl:

OMG, ladies, I broke!!! All that talk about waiting until tomorrow, and I was SO CLOSE, and I broke! I took a test with SMU just now. It wasn't the most concentrated wee, but something popped up in 5 mins and it is SO FAINT!

I have to remember that this happened last month and try not to get too excited cause it is such an unbelievably faint line, but here is what it looks like.

What do you think? Be totally honest, I don't want to think I'm pg if it is just an indent line or evap (like last month!)

https://i1248.photobucket.com/albums/hh500/tawn26/IMG_0188.jpg?t=1344685478
https://i1248.photobucket.com/albums/hh500/tawn26/IMG_0188contrast.jpg?t=1344685508

Uhg, I can't tell if it has color or not! But it is still wet, I only took the test 10mins ago and pics within 5 mins....

Looked back at last month's test and think this looks the same. Most likely an evap

Get to the nearest chemist to buy a frer I'm so excited the luck is well and truly back thts a BFP every wk the last 3 wkends yeah :)

Aww thanks Cheryl! But honestly, I looked back at the pics I posted of that test last month and this looks exactly the same. I think it might just be these tests (they are a new batch that I only started using last month). So I think I will just have to wait it out, I got overexcited when it popped up but not convinced as of yet!

I might try to convince DH to take me into town so that we can get meat from the butcher for our BBQ tomorrow and pop into boots sneakily to get a FRER then. I don't want his hopes to get up if he knows I am buying FRERS, so gotta be ninja style! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->