Lucky thread

:hi: everyone,

It's a lovely sunny Saturday yay :dance:

OMG Tawn!! That looks like a bfp to me :happydance:, I echo what Cheryl said go get a FRER, Tesco in Stowmarket sell them that's where I have got mine from before :)

Hahah Thurl, the funny thing is we live in Cedars Park RIGHT next to the Tesco (I mean, like 5 mins walk maximum) and I totally didn't think of going there! :dohh:

DH said he wants to go into town to the butcher, though, so it is :ninja: time! lol

:haha: that's really funny, I'm always popping there at lunch time to get my tests, none of the the other supermakets sell FRER :dohh:

Enjoy your :ninja: shopping trip xx

Am I being dumb? Is a frer a first response test?

Tawn there is something there hun! I'm so excited for you to test tomorrow now!!!!

Aw bailey are you a lord of the rings fan by any chance?!

Cheryl - try rice to bung you up to!!

I'm trying to work out who you ladies were talking about and I think I worked it out one of them....the other one isn't me is it :wacko:

It's 2 pm and I've not got my butt in gear yet, my friend from work just came round and we ended up chatting work as is inevitable and now I'm totally depressed about Monday now...I really don't know whether to start looking for another job or just wait as I'm hoping to get preg again quickly (*hoping*), I only get statutory mat package at my current job anyway so would I have anything to lose if I went somewhere else?!

OMG TAWN GET YOUR ASS TO THAT CHEMIST AND GET A FRER!!!!!! Arghhh Amazeballs!!!!!!! Xxxxxxxxxxxx

Cupcake it most def isn't you hun its someone from before chick :hugs: xxxx

Is stay hun I know it might be horrible etc but as your ttc it'll be easier telling your boss rather than telling a new boss 3 months into a new job,as soon as af cones get in that bedroom woman you will get pg soon xxxxxxxxxxxx

Haha Tawn, love the Ninja test shopping! Just don't go 'ninja-ing' it from the shop, cause that's called something else!!

As for your test... It absolutely looks like a nice (albeit faint) line to me :happydance:
I didn't even have to blow it up on my screen!
*maintaining excitement level until notified otherwise* :D

I can't remember who asked me about AF and how heavy it is this month (cupcake, shellie or thurl - sorry ladies!), but it's not. It just feels like a nice 'normal' period this time which is good. I've had some horrendous ones since the first MC so it's almost nice to see her when she's like this!

Cath - Your O day will be the last day of fertile CM (slippery), so keep an eye on when it dries up for the month and see how that matches up with your OPKs xx I did have a laugh too about your 128 sticks. That's epic, well done :haha:

Mrs Duck - how are you feeling lovely?

Bailey - take it easy and don't pick up too many extra shifts. And from my experience, baby naming is nothing like what I thought it would be as a single woman / little girl. My sisters all thought it was weird we didn't have a girls' name picked out until my DD was about 2 weeks away because I had so many I loved as a kid. I just couldn't get DH to agree on any of them! I do love 'Hobbit' though - so cute! We nicknamed Missy 'Jellybean' while in my belly.

ShellieLab - We'll get our BFPs together this cycle hun. What's the plan?

Cheryl - Loving the sore BBs. How are you feeling otherwise?

I know I'm forgetting people, so I'm really sorry about that (I hope I'm not the 'other' one you girls were talking about :( ). It's late though, so I'm going to head to bed.

Have a wonderful Saturday ladies!

Hi Cupcake :wave: I would just stay with your current employer and :sex: like mad :rofl:

A FRER is a first response, I think it's first response early result or something like that :shrug:

So the weather is fab, and I want to sit in the garden, but DH didn't get any chairs out of the garage and I don't want to go in the garage to get them myself because I'm scared of spiders :haha:

Cupcake and Cath how are you guys doing today?

Mummy you have a lovely Saturday too :hugs:

I have been trying to catch up on what I missed since last night, not got very far but saw all of your names, they are all lovely :thumbup:

Vey quick nip on here before finish work.....get a frer Tawn!!!! Omg!!!

i hope that's not an evap Tawn! Keeping my fx that when you test tomorrow it'll be a clear as day BFP :)

AFM, the red devil has finally gone, yay! I wish my cycle was shorter since I still have over two weeks before O and that's such a long way away!! All we can do now is practice, practice, practice! LOL. I think I might temp this morth, I haven't the last couple of cycles. I did take my temp this morning, it was 97.4, which is good since my pre-o temps before were always much, much lower then that so it looks like the thyroid meds are doing something (although I don't actually feel much different yet). We'll see how the temping goes, or if I'll even remember, as I have a horrible memory! I didn't do too bad when I did those couple of months of temping. I'm gonna try and put a good amount of energy into TTC this month without going overboard because that will probably be too stressful, and being as this may or may not be one of the last TTC cycles in a while (still dont know what I want to do about the wedding), I should try and enjoy it I guess! Easier said then done lol.

Good thanks Thurl....I'm jealous we don't have a garden as we live I'm a flat, so no sunbathing for me....I'd brave spiders to get a chair out!! X

Was wondering where you had all gone then! Finally finished work yay!!

Cupcake - I am a lord of the rings fan but the reason for the hobbit it because my oh and I are both short people lol! I'm 5' 2" and he reckons he's an inch taller but I think we are the same lol. Because of this he is nicknamed hobbit and I am mrs hobbit lol!

Shellie - sounds like a good plan hun, I couldn't do temping as I would forget. Hope it all goes well though and this is your month!!

Tawn - will you be testing in the morning then or when you get home?? Buy a twin pack so you can do both!!!! Eeeek I'm so excited!!!

Thurl - how's things for you today

And ladies those of you who think its you, the person in question probably wouldn't even have read the post relating to it so wouldn't even say "is it me?" (did that make sense?)

What's everyone up to? My numpty bum oh has failed to do any housework whilst I've been at work and now he's at work and I have to do the housework! Sent him a text saying "remind me which one of us is growing a baby again?" lol, kinda mean of me but he promised me he'd Hoover upstairs and he hasn't and now I have to carry the thing up there!

Bailey I literally loled then!!! I get what you mean chick xxx

Awww never,he could have polished or put the hover around counldnt he,you working tomorrow hun?

Oohhhh Cupcake,don't brave the spiders I hate them yuuukkk

I just made my grandad some lovely orange chocolate cup cakes for tomorrow,god know how I'm going to manage to sit there without crying when I see him......anyway.......I'm off put tonight up our local but I'm thinking the outfit I got in mind maybe a bit ott? I don't wear jeans out its normally dresses or leggings etc if I try it on and post a pic can you tell me if its ott oh will just say yes ggrrrrrr

Tawn I hope you've retested Mrs!! Xxx

Glad you are home Bailey! Tell OH to get his bum in gear! After a long work week and growing his child, he needs to chip in for sure!

Thurl, gorrrrgeous weather, totally worth the trip to the garage! We finally set up our bBQ and can take off the cover on our garden furniture! Yay!

Shellie, I feel you about the long cycles, such a pain in the rear! I hope temping works for you, and you have your rainbow baby at your wedding hun!

Cupcake, any parks near by to go lay out in? After the crazy rain lately, you don't want to miss out on a brief glimpse of sunshine!

Mummy, don't worry! I paid for it!!! lol. SO glad to hear you are having a normal AF, I remember what you said about DD being your first normal cycle and maybe this is your next "normal" cycle---ergo BFP! Hahha did that make any sense?

Cath, yes ma'am! Got myself 2 FRERs (but not going to use one till tomorrow morning). I haven't gone for a wee since 12:30 so maybe I will nip in and take another IC to see if the line is there still? Just for you!? :flower:

And ladies, sorry I mentioned it making you think you are the one! Haha, believe me, like Bailey said, if you actually READ other peoples posts about it, and worried enough to comment you are NOT that person. :hugs: We heart all of you, and this person only is from long ago! Promise!

Glad I'm not the only one crap at temping....I've done the last 2 days but completely forgot this morning.....it's even on my headboard I have no hope!

Aw Tawn there is but I'm pale and interesting and only sit in the shade anyway!

Aw Cath choc orange cuppies -yum!! Can we see a pic of those to pls....love cake. Your grandad will love them, littke treats will mean the world to him hun xx We are doing a choc cake bake off competition at work at the mo and it's my turn on Monday....am making a choc orange fudge cake!

Bailey you need to have words!!

Shellie fxd it's just month hon xx
Where's mrs d today shes so quiet!

I would kick his butt Tawn but he's at work now and the house is a mess so I'm gonna have to clean it! Just wait til he gets home!!! (actually he won't be home til about 11pm so I'll probably be asleep anyway!). It's ok though I mentioned it to my mum and I'm sure she'll have words with him Cupcake lol!! Him and my mum get on really well and are always bantering with each other so I'm sure she'll tell him to do more lol!!

OMG girls seriously! I think it's real! I think I'm PREGNANT!

(these are a dollar store cheapy that's leftover from when I was stateside)

Original Image
https://i1248.photobucket.com/albums/hh500/tawn26/bfp.jpg

Tweaked
https://i1248.photobucket.com/albums/hh500/tawn26/bfptweak.jpg

The IC is still just a total shadow, but I don't know if I can argue against this!
:cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->