Lucky thread

That's a positive Tawn!!!!!! Amazing amazing! Congrats so happy for you!!!! xx

Please do it Tawn ill love you forever then haha i need to see more LINES!!!! arghhhh!! Does DH Know??

Oohhhh that sounds fab Cupcake!!! im not a lover of fudge cake myself but my OH is, i might have to make that for him at some point?! let me know how it goes!

I was thinking MrsD is quiet, does anyone remember Ttcbabyiosm? i think thats how her name is spelt, i wonder how she is doing??

right here is the cakes i made! yum yum 4 of them have Forerro Rocher on for my granddad

And here is my outfit i did have planned for tonight but i think it might be too much for my local but cause i dont go out much now i like to wear new clothes!! Ahhhh Dilema!! xxxx

P.S please excuse the mess of my house in the pic lol

[/ATTACH]

Attachments

• cakes.jpg
    cakes.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 6
  • newdress.jpg
    newdress.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 13
Bailey I would be so mad, I hate hoovering, I haven't hoovered our house in 5 years :rofl: Take it easy though missy and don't over do things :thumbup:

Cath the cupcakes sound lovely, hope you will be ok hun :hugs:

Tawn garden furniture and bbq gets the :thumbup: from me, hope you enjoy catching some rays, I don't know what the sky is like at your end of the A14 :haha: but over Ipswich its boootiful and cloudless :) Now you really need to do another test, I don't think I can actually wait until tomorrow :flower:

Shellie how do you find temping? I have just started doing it this cycle, but I'm finding it a nightmare :dohh: Fingers crossed that your plan works this cycle :hugs:

Cupcake I braved the spiders :happydance: although I then decided I wanted to catch up on hollyoaks so I have been inside all arvo :dohh:

I'm feeling abit sad this afternoon, I have had a couple of cries randomly :cry: I don't know why, just feel abit emotional :flower: I'm going to convince DH that we need to go out tonight, if he ever gets home from fishing!!

OMG girls seriously! I think it's real! I think I'm PREGNANT!

(these are a dollar store cheapy that's leftover from when I was stateside)

Original Image
https://i1248.photobucket.com/albums/hh500/tawn26/bfp.jpg

Tweaked
https://i1248.photobucket.com/albums/hh500/tawn26/bfptweak.jpg

The IC is still just a total shadow, but I don't know if I can argue against this!
:cloud9:

YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!

Congratulations Lovely!!!!!!!!!!! im sooooooooooooooooo happy for you Tawn!!!! xxxxxx

Awww thanks Cupcake! I thought about waiting until Thursday, which is his birthday, but I couldn't do it, way too impatient! :haha: I just called him in from outside washing the car and told him. He is so cute, big grin and hug and kiss, and then said "you just have to take it super easy, no stress" etc :)

Awww thanks Cupcake! I thought about waiting until Thursday, which is his birthday, but I couldn't do it, way too impatient! :haha: I just called him in from outside washing the car and told him. He is so cute, big grin and hug and kiss, and then said "you just have to take it super easy, no stress" etc :)

Awwww thats so cute, im sat here looking like a right gimp!! Mahooosive smile on my face for you both hun! xxxxx

Thanks Cath! And you look STUNNING! I LOVE that skirt, totally not what I had pictured in my mind. It is of course way too nice for your local but SO WHAT!?!?!? :winkwink: Wear it and rock it babe!

Oh crumbs, so much happens just in the space of time it takes me to write a post :dohh:

Tawn - CONGRATULATIONS!! absolutely fabulous news :hugs:

Cath the cakes look amazing, and your dress is lovely and not ott, you should def wear it :)

Thank you ladies I think I will now iv tanned my legs,there's a few bitchy girls up there who don't like me for some reason so I might wear it to piss em off

OMG Tawn I still can't believe it!!!!!! Your pg.!!!! Xxx

Oh tawn I've actually got tears in my eyes or you and your hubby!!! You can join me in having an excuse for being this emotional!!!!

Soooooo happy for you!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I'm over the moon for you!! Are you still using the frer tomorrow too?! Save the digi for next week so you can see "pregnant 3+" lol!! I knew those symptoms were real symptoms missy! Yaaaaaaaaay!!!

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Cath - deffo wear it you looke gorgeous hun, I would if I had legs like yours!!

Aw Tawn it's so lovely so happy for you hon, what a lovely reaction from your hubs, can't wait to have that wonderful moment with mine again xx

Thurl sweet sorry you are feeling blue, I've had some days like that this week to, I think all of us do, get hubs to take you out and treat you tonight, we're all here for you to xx

Cath you and your cakes both look amazing! X

Thurl how have you not hoovered for 5 years??! I'd get my oh to always do it but as today shows it would never get done if I did that!!
He's actually just text back saying he will do it tomorrow.

And thurl days like that I think will always happen to anyone who has had a mc. My MIL still get upset now and hers was 30 years ago. Hope you are feeling better hun, eat some ice cream and do something that makes you feel better xxxx

Cath, they probably don't like you because you are a hot mama with a lovely OH. That is all it takes for girls these days!

Uhg, I did just have a panicky moment worrying about now i have to call the doctor on Monday to arrange my early scan to make sure it isn't ectopic..... But not going to worry about that until Monday!

PS:Those cupcakes look lush!

Bailey, thank you hun! You are such a sweetheart! Can I just say, thank you for asking to stay on this thread after you got your BFP because I don't want to have to leave you ladies! I want to wait until every single one of us has our rainbow!

Yup, FRER tomorrow morning just for kicks. And digi probably in at least a week.

That so true Bailey, we told my inlaws only last weekend as we'd not wanted to upset them but it was getting awkward with them not knowing...my mil cried when i told her and gave me the biggest tightest hug ever, and then cried again telling me about the baby she lost at 4 monthes nearly 30 years ago....I don't think the pain will ever leave any of us hun, and I know it creeps up so out of the blue doesn't it xx

Yeah I felt like I didn't want to leave coz I love ladies on here and you are all so supportive, and even though I am also talking on the PAL forums I just love it here and it's the best thread. As I said earlier I feel I'm ignored on other threads so I'm so glad you ladies don't mind us staying here, coz I really wanna be here til every last one of us has our rainbows!!

Thurl, I am a firm believer in the days that you feel down, let yourself have a good cry. And have a moan on here (lord knows I do!) to get it off your chest because you DESERVE to be able to feel not ok about your loss! I agree, a night out with DH sounds like just what the doctor ordered!

Ahhh Tawn it's so lovely, I have a feeling that this will definately be your rainbow :flower:

Bailey my DH does the hoovering, he loves it, when we went to Comet to buy our new hoover he was like a kid in a sweet shop :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->