Lucky thread

Tawn I bet you are bouncing off the walks right now....I hope you are gonna go buy that bottle of champagne for your first drink when you bring baby home from the hospital xx

It does creep up cupcake, it's a loss that noone else can ever understand either. At one point I thought my MIL had forgotten how it felt coz she kept asking me info was going back on the pill and she was being a bit insensitive. But then she told me that she still wonders if that baby would have been her only little girl, and I realised that maybe she was asking about the pill etc coz she doesnt have her own daughter to talk about stuff with.

Haha I wish I could get my oh as enthusiastic thurl!! Although as a chef he always cooks for me, thats whenever he isn't working til 11pm!!!

Cath - yeah ttcbabyisom has disappeared again. If you are stalking ttcbabyisom hi there!!

Maybe mrs d is out for the day today. Hope you are well mrs d!! Not that we think you are a bnb addict or anything that we worry when you aren't on here for a day lol!! I'd seriously worry if you weren't on here for a day Cath :rofl:

Thanks everyone, I'm fine now we have had some lovely news today on this thread :) :flower:

I just realized this means we get to tell my dad when he comes for his visit on August 26th!

He is here for a week, and we didn't tell him last time until I was in the hospital being prepped for surgery with the ectopic and he was just SO sad it broke my heart. Now he asks or hints about it every month and I know he will want to know, even if I tell him to keep it quiet from the rest of the world until 12weeks.

But it will be harder telling my brother and his fiancee. This means we are due 2 days before their wedding, and I don't think flying 5000 miles 9 months pregnant is a good idea... Oh no, they will be crushed! I am supposed to be a bridesmaid! :nope:

Thank you ladies ill read it!!

Tawn I know iv asked this before so excuse my ignorance bit when did the hospital say they will do an early scan to check to see if its ectopic? I'm thrilled for you,I'm ironing and smiling lol your hope that you can get pg a few months after a ep.

Bailey be careful lifting that Hoover upstairs chick xxz

All you lovely ladies,what are you plans for this evening?

I also three that a mc never leaves us,xxxxx

Cath, my doctor said I had to come in as soon as I found out I was pregnant so they could arrange a scan to make sure it isn't ectopic, yes. We have just moved house and haven't even registered with a new doctor yet, but I am sure I will be getting a 6 week scan to make sure... EEK!

Tawn they will understand why you can't go, there's no better reason than a baby is there! Did they know about the mc? If so they will be all the happier for you xx

They did know about the mc, my brother and his fiancee and I are super close and they are the only people we told we were pg right away. Then, after the mc they kind of hinted that they would like us to not try over the summer so that I can make sure to be there for their big day....

I feel awful, but we told them we couldn't put it off as we would always wonder whether those months would have been "our month" and they understood. I just know I will be so unbelievably sad to miss out on their wedding, it makes me tear up even just now thinking about it!

Oh it is sad but they will understand, you couldn't put your life on hold for that, as much as you want to be there and they want you to be. Try not to be sad, you are pregnant and that is the most wonderful thing in the world xxx

God I'm getting tears now to and I Definately don't have the preggers excuse, just insanely happy for you and so so envious ! Xx

:happydance:Tawn amazing I told u it was positive knew u were pg and there only like 5 days between us ladies this thread is super lucky btw :haha:

Cath loving ur outfit u look gorgeous Hun... And they cakes look so yummy xx

Aw Tawn, I'm sure they will understand, and although you will all be a little sad that you can't be there, at the end of the day there will be another gorgeous addition to their family so it wont matter in the long run. And you can all celebrate together at a later date.

I don't know why but I'm still tearing up as I wrote that!! Yay for hormones lol!!

I've decided I'm not hoovering upstairs. As long as he does it tomorrow, coz otherwise I wi actually kill him lol!! Instead I'm just washing up and cleaning and doing the washing, less strenuous lol!

Ohhhh Tawn :-( that's so sad I'm really happy for you but as your close to your brother its got to be upsetting for you lovely,when will you tell them? After 12 weeks is it xxx

I feel like I've missed all the gossip today cos I've been at work....:(

I love how your welsh accent comes through what you right sometimes Cath! It's like me and my northern common accent when I say owt or nowt lol!!

Excuse my French here but......*******s!!!

Remember it was my unenthusiastic friends birthday last week? Well I ordered her this gorgeous clutch bag that cost £35. Expensive but I though as I didn't get her a Xmas pressie coz I would skint I'd be nice this time with a lovely pressie. So I order it to find out it from USA so has a delivery fee of £8!! So I just thought, she really loves it, sod it.
Today I got a card from royal mail, I owe them £15 handling fee for it too!!!! The seller never bloody mentioned that, I'm gutted!!!

yay tawn!!!!!!!!
:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

I donno if I could keep it from OH either Tawn, even if his b-day was coming up lol. In January I nearly told him on the phone when I spoke to him while I was at work, but waited til I got home. I woke him up as he was sleeping (I had just got home from a night shift) and gave him a gift bag with that yellow "baby on board" car sign. he was happy but also half asleep too so not the reaction I was hoping for lol. Next time I will let him wake up first lol. I have a frame and book to give him next time. I know I posted the frame before but ill put it again for those who did not see. i'd put a picture of the test in since obviously i wouldn't have an ultrasound! and this book I bought last month.

https://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/7182mTQPqCL._AA300_.jpghttps://s.ecrater.com/stores/254589/4f9f3e0c6aeaa_254589n.jpg

Somebody at work said it was bad luck me buying those things. I really hope it's not bad luck. I wanna give these to my man in 4 weeks time!! Because Tawn, Bailey and Cheryl's luck is gonna rub off on all of us!! PMA :)

And our friends who know we're trying gave us these gifts to give our moms when it's time... these aren't the same one's but are very similar

https://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51Wvd549ZLL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Again congratz Tawn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Awww Shellie it is not bad luck at all and think its lovely. It's thinking positively PMA!! There's no point being superstitious about it. A workmate of mine said she would think I wouldn't tell anyone at all so I don't jinx it until 12 week scan, but it doesn't matter how many people know its not going to have any effect on the outcome. So to sum up no it's not bad luck, I don't believe in bad luck lol, just misfortune and good luck mixed with PMA!!!

When I told oh this time he was half asleep and also didn't have the reaction I'd hoped for, I got a bit upset at that but it was my own fault really lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->