Lucky thread

I love how your welsh accent comes through what you right sometimes Cath! It's like me and my northern common accent when I say owt or nowt lol!!

:rofl: hahahaaaaaaaaaaa is it this bit '12 weeks is it?' haha i have to stop myself from saying Lush all the time too haha sound like a right welsh chav!!!

OMG i cant believe you had to pay that aswell!! id keep the clutch and go and buy her something else......a bit cheaper :-D

Thanks cheryl :) having a glass of vino (sorry to all you preg women who cant drink!!) whilst getting ready now! xxx

I would keep it except I'd never use it, at least she'll use it. But believe me I will be making it clear just how much it cost me!! Maybe then she might actually realise how good a friend I am! Not that money is everything but even her fella didn't get the hint that she wanted this bag. Sucks though to think she probably doesn't really want to spend time with me anymore coz I'm pregnant again.

And enjoy the vino for us all Cath!! Lol

And yes it was that 12 weeks is it? Lol!! And you do not sound like a welsh chav hun!

yeh make a point hun, especially how she couldnt even be bothered to give you a txt to make sure you got home safe!! does she drive? if so why didnt she offer to give you a lift?! people these days eh!!! xxx

Cath a welsh Chavez lol my iPad won't let me write Chav lol... Ur neve a Chavez Hun...xx

Bailey thts shocking having to pay tht but I think it will be her at prezzie from u. Xx

Shellie PMA Hun won't be long till u get ur BFP Hun remember a :sex: schedule for oh...x

Yeah he does drive but she was seriously hungover after drinking until 2.30am of course lol

Ridiculous I have to pay that. I've written an email to the seller complaining too, saying I never would have bought it if I'd known I had to pay a handling fee too.

hahaa oohhh thats a posh word for Chav Cheryl i like that haha!!

how you feeling hun, i bet your tired after working all day xxx

I still cant believe she never rung to see if you got home ok, have you spoken since? xxx

Tawn: I'm so happy to hear you've gotten your :bfp:! Wooooo-hooooo! Congratulations! Those are definitley nice lines! :happydance:

As for your brothers wedding, they'll understand. :hugs:

I'm shattered today a wee takeaway and a night in :)

Bailey ur mate sounds like a douchbag. Xx

Chavez sounds French lol. Xx

Cath - I text her wishing her happy birthday and she said thanks. That's it. Not heard from her since, don't reckon I will hear from her first either. Wonder if I should just not text her to tell her about her pressie and seeing she checks to see how I am?

Cupcake - no not eBay, from Etsy.

Bailey, that is so annoying! I hope your friend appreciates her gift more than she did you coming out for her bday party!!!

Cheryl, yay, we are super close with our dates! I am not actually 4 weeks if I go by my OPKs (more like 3w4days or something like that) but I didn't know how to make that ticker with my conception date? What should I go by with the doctors since i didn't O until CD 20? O date or LMP?

Cupcake, I totally understand that feeling of being happy but envious! I think I wrote that just last month! You will be next hun! The luck is back! :hugs:

Cath, what time you headed out hun? Has OH seen you in your new outfit yet?

Thanks Leinzlove! I hope your surgery is as painless as possible hun! :hugs:

Tawn I wondered that too coz I only O'd at cd21 so technically I think I'm a week behind what my ticker says but my midwife said it doesn't matter, they go off LMP until you have the 12 week scan. As long as you remember that when you have the scan so if the baby is a bit smaller than 12 weeks you know why xxx

I went with O, and my ticker got put back 6 days. My Dr. has kept me with LMP. Dr.'s usually doesn't change it if its within a week LMP.

That makes sense Bailey! It is just a pain since I will prob have to have a scan at 6 weeks or so to rule out ectopic, so I don't want to go too early and then not have an answer if that makes sense?

Ohhhh etsy stuff is amazing! I am getting my future SIL an amazing clutch from etsy that is white silk with lace over it and on the inside they screen print a photo (I am going to have one of their engagement pics put in it!) for her to use on her wedding day.

Bailey I think in most friendships there is always one party that is the better friend than the other, you are clearly the better friend....find yourself a new bestest.....she sounds like a frenemy!

This is such a lucky thread, so glad I found it, we will all be preggers again soon!

Yeah Tawn it's lmp I'm timing mines from dnc day thou :(

Leinzlove how u doin? When do u go in for the op?x

Bailey u still getting gobs of cm? I've got loads...x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back