Lucky thread

Ahhh Tawn I can totally understand why you would feel sad, but you have to remember why and they will understand :hugs:

My DH is home from fishing now, and I just burst in to tears again :cry: I think it's because my EDD from my 1st pg is next Friday, and I keep thinking what if which I know I shouldn't do, but DH suggested going out for some dinner for some 'us' time, so I'm now going to get ready yay :)

Have a lovely saturday night ladies, look forward to catching up with you all soon xx

Yeah still quite a lot, sometimes having to check its not bleeding! You'd think I was used to it by now!! All my bloatedness has returned now too!!

Tawn - it's the first time I've bought from etsy and to be honest I'm not impressed. I know that sometimes you have to pay handling fees on things from USA but it should have said that on the sellers page.

Aww thurl I'm so sorry hun, I hope your meal and time with oh makes you feel better xxxxx

Thanks cupcake, I think when you go on to the next stage of your life such as marriage and kids you realise which friends are the distant friends and which ones are the ones who don't care whether you are pregnant, a bridezilla, knackered from sleepless nights with a baby or any of that.

Thanks Bailey, I'm so glad I'm on this thread now because I'm taking all the PMA on board :)

I also meant to say that is awful about the extra charge! I can't believe that wasn't made clear to you when you made the purchase, I hope your friend appreciates it xx

Aw Thurl it's natural to be thinking that....every week that passes I still think about where I'd be if things hadn't gone wrong....I'd have been 12 weeks this week and having my scan and telling everyone our happy news at FILs birthday dinner! This week will be hard but you will get past it xx

Have a lovely dinner with your hubs and enjoy the fact that you can FOR NOW decide to go out for dinner at no notice on a Sat night and not have to find a babysitter - reasons to be cheerful hon xx

AWwwwww thurl :hugs: i hope you enjoy your meal hun, take your mind off of things a bit xxxx

cheryl a takeaway sounds lush i want a take away, iv had 3 pieces of toast all day cause iv beem busy!! Eat loads for me hun!!

Leinz i hope your ok after surgery!!

OMG Bailey she sounds like an utter gimp 'Thanks' !??! arrrghhhhhhhhhhh!!!

Tawn i bet you got a massive grin on your face havent you love?? :-D !!!!

im getting ready now, yeh i tried it on for him when he was on the phone and his eyes went wide and smiled!! xxx

Aw cath enjoy ur night hun. Cx

Cupcake I haven't heard of espy either lol... Is it American..x

Yeah bailey I kep running to check too. Xx

Well I just hoovered everywhere anyway. And now I'm telling oh that I've done it all. Maybe I'm a mug by doing it, but I know he's not purposely left it for me, he'd just lazy. When I ask him to do something he seems to think that means to do it whenever he feels like it. He needs to get it in his head that if he doesnt do it when I ask then I will end up doing it and I should be taking it easy. But it's all done now and I'm gonna chill out!

I'm starving now. Wish I could get takeaway too Cheryl but I'm on my own so won't be able to :-(

Bailey, you sound a lot more laid back than me! I would've said something!!

Mmmm whatcha having for dinner then ladies? I am making homemade chicken pasty, roast potatoes and asparagus and it smells divine!

Aw bailey I'd eat it on my own cos I'm greedy the now lol...x

Tawn sounds lovely. Xx

Oh don't worry I will be saying something Tawn, but he's at work til 11pm then back again in the morning and I figured that i cant just sit here all day today and tomorrow when the hoovering needs to be done. I plan on making him feel plenty guilty lol!! I text him to start the guilt trip and then added on the end "but despite all this I love you, dont work too hard and drink lots of water in this heat!" lol. I'm too soft, but last time I was pregnant I let a lot of things stress me out (mainly with my job) so this time I'm trying to be more chilled. Plus I do love the silly lazy hobbit but that doesn't excuse him!

I'm decided if I can't have takeaway I'll have junk food lol, and I've got some mini kievs and French fries in the oven lol!

Aw Tawn you have updated your sig for your new bean, love it! Your dinner sounds yum!

We are off out for a family dinner at a local Italian for my aunts birthday, bit nervous as I've not been with all the family all at the same time since the mc, they all know except my aunt, so hoping noone mentions it! x

Well ladies I have started reading from about 10 pages back still got 5 to go but off to dinner now so I will catch up later, I just wanted to say OMG tawn congratulations :happydance: xxxx

I'm not sure who the second person is???? I will ponder over dinner unless it's me?????

I'm being dragged out the door by dh chat later xxxx

Aw hope it goes well cupcake, i had a family wedding not long after my mc and I was dreading it but it turned out to be great. Mmmmm Italian, my fave!!
Hope you have a lovely meal xx

And hi mrs d!! Enjoy your evening!! And no you are most certainly not the other person we were talking about! Don't be silly!!

Thanks bailey, I'm sure I will although I did eat 2 jam doughnuts at about 4 and an not even hungry yet! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->