Lucky thread

Mmmm jam doughnuts lol!! I'm starving hehe!!
I reckon by the time you get there, order the food and then get it you'll be hungry!

I totally thought it was me :(
I find it hard to jeep up with you girls but all I know is I was filling up reading about Tawns bfp, congratulations!!! xxx

OH goodness girls! Believe me it is none of you! I should never have even mentioned it! :nope: This thread is full of love and even if you were the type of person who only talked about yourself (which none of you are!) we would still support you! I feel awful making you think it was any of you! Honestly! Believe me, I am not the type of person that would even mention it if I even thought it was possible that the person would read it, I wouldn't want to hurt their feelings! There, case closed!

yeah just went down to the river but had to come back early because DD had a strop about getting her bare feet in the water *sighs* she is only 12 but showing all the teenager signs already lol! x

I have friend who had a baby boy the day I had my metho shot, still not been round to see her how bad is that?? Hard facing up to others!! x

Aww Tawn I never thought you meant me anyway, I was messing coz I knew who you meant hun!!

Shelby - it's not bad hun it's perfectly natural. My SIL announced her pregnancy the week after my mc and i find every milestone of her pregnancy hard. I couldn't even go round to the in laws to visit her a few weeks ago to see her. But maybe it might make you feel better to see her LO, in a way, like a hurdle for you to get over if that makes sense.

OMG girls seriously! I think it's real! I think I'm PREGNANT!

(these are a dollar store cheapy that's leftover from when I was stateside)

Original Image
https://i1248.photobucket.com/albums/hh500/tawn26/bfp.jpg

Tweaked
https://i1248.photobucket.com/albums/hh500/tawn26/bfptweak.jpg

The IC is still just a total shadow, but I don't know if I can argue against this!
:cloud9:

OMG, CONGRATULATIONS Tawn!!! Yay...that's your BFP!!! sorry i've been mia again, this thread moves so fast, it's hard to keep up. i'm trying to find the post everyone's talking about...wondering if it's them. What's that about? And looks like you all have new signature blocks too for being chatty. Cute. Who thought of that? Does everyone on here have one now?

Yeah Shelby, I had to block more than a few FB statuses of friends announcing their pregnancies, totally understand! Plus, at the time of my mc I was working in a nursery, and I found holding the babies both extremely painful AND therapeutic... I think our emotions are just so all over the place after a mc you never know! Maybe Bailey is right, that putting it off might make it harder? :hugs:

Oh MrsD its just one big massive waiting game for you isnt it hun :hugs: FX it will all be gone hun!! xxxxxxxx

im on Bnb at wrk too, my job bores me so i need something to keep me going lol!!

Ohhh sounds liek a lvoely day Cheryl, do you think it will be hard not to slip up infront of your mother today?> xxx

I WISH I could be on here at work. My desk is too busy and I'd get in trouble...the only time i get on here or can is when i get home and that's only if i have no other plans. Geesh. I need PTO time from work just to catch up on here. He, he...

HIII ttcbabyisom! We've been missing you! In fact a couple of the girls were wondering where you were just today! How are you hun? Where are you at in your cycle?

As for the siggy thing, I was really bored at work yesterday and made it up :haha: if you want to add it to yours, here is the link!

https://i1248.photobucket.com/albums/hh500/tawn26/Untitled-1.jpg?t=1344608972

Also my best friend since I was knee high to a grasshopper I was preggo at her wedding in May but didnt know, had the ectopic while she was on honeymoon and told her about it when she got back. Only thing is she found out she was preggo the day she got home so she is only about 3 weeks behind what I would have been so just dunno if I can face seeing her bump :( Talking about it like this makes me realise how upset I still am, but you just have to get on with it don't you? Bet you re so excited Bailey, can't wait til I get my BFP xxx And all of us!! xxxx

I'm excited but nervous as hell! I can't have :sex: coz I'm too worried although lord knows why coz we didn't even bd really anywhere near the time my angel passed! I think I'd going crazy if I didnt chat on here!
Tbh I had a cry the other day at the thought of another mmc. The image of my angel on that ultrasound still haunts me and I'm sure it will for the rest of my life.

I totally understand that though, I know I would be scared to do it in case it upseet anything!! Maybe you will feel better after your scan, fingers crossed for you xxxx

I know I will feel fine after the scan, it just seems so far away lol!! But gotta keep the PMA! Everything will be fine!

Yay!! Course it will, when do you think your scan will be? Did you have to see your gp or did u self refer to epau?

I have tried begging my midwife for an early scan but coz I've only (yes the midwife actually said only) had one loss they won't allow it unless I get extreme pain or any bleeding. So my scan won't be until 12 weeks. So just another 5 weeks to go lol!!

Oh bless you! I would be so anxious but never mind just think positive the odds are in your favour and everything will be ok!!!! xx

Yeah I've read the statistics that say mmc's only account for about 1% of all miscarriages and only 10% of women miscarry after they have missed what would have been their 2nd period (so 8 weeks) so my mmc was only in a tiny minority. Still doesn't stop me thinking that it will happen again to me though coz all I can think is "maybe it's something wrong with my eggs or his sperm that caused the mmc!!"

I just have to stay positive! Listen to me moaning on to you shelby!! You've had a hard enough time of it without listening to me waffle on lol!!
How long now til you can ttc again? Xx

I don't know much about mmc to be honest but I'm sure it's nothing you have any control over just maybe just 'one of those things' as they say. At least if it was no-reason one off it means it's less likely to happen again!! I just started my af yesterday and decided to start trying this cycle so approx this time next week I will be going for gold!! I actually can't wait cos hardly had any fun since the ectopic due to condom issues lol!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->