Lucky thread

That's my PMA thinking, it was a no reason one off and so highly unlikely to happen again!!

Oooh that's exciting then shelby!! Will you be using any fertility aids like preseed? (I should be on commission for it as I keep promoting it lol). When will you start opk's? And yeah I hate condoms too, I started using them after my third dose of misoprostol but after a week gave up and started ttc (you don't really need to wait after misoprostol I'm just paranoid!).

I will be using Sasmar lube as I just think it makes things so much easier, no pressure and also contains 'ions' or something to help the spermies along?? Think I will start opk's about day 9 just incase my cycle has totally changed after the ectopic, will be expecting a pos about day 15/16 though, eeeek can't wait :D xx

Ah yes I do remember you saying that now doh!! I have a terrible memory lol!! And yeah I started at cd10, you don't wanna miss it! Just hope it happens as normal for you and you don't have to wait too long to O! I like the Olympic theme there too, going for gold lol!! You could call it your Olympic baby if you get a BFP this month!!!

Yaaaay fingers crossed, I cross my fingers so much I nearly break them!! xxx :D :D :D :D

Lol I know my fingers are permanently crossed for everyone on here! And my toes!!

Nanite shelby! Loads of sticky :dust: to you for this month! Bring on all the BFPs in this thread!!

Morning ladies!

How are we all today, already chatting away as always lol! Makes me laugh that at the weekend it's been quite quiet and yet as soon as you all get to work on a Monday you are all chatting away :rofl: I can only quickly sneak on mine at work but I'm not in today.

Bump - I'm so sorry you are going through this! Could you not ring up EPAU and get some help from them? Don't you just hate nhs!! Please rest and look after yourself xxxxx

Cath - gorgeous living room hun!!! Really lovely!! And I don't think you starting ttc at beginning of sept instead of 14th will make a difference hun, they can't say exactly that at 12 weeks it's fine but any earlier it's not! In fact they will be erring on the side of caution saying 12 weeks anyway! Can't wait for you to start poas again like a mad woman lol!!

Tawn - it's not too early for nasea, I don't think it's technically ms that early but with everything going on in your uterus and body (coz you are pg) its bound to make you feel sick!! Can't wait to see those lines!

Mummy2 - I really hope you do get a surprise BFP! Has AF ever started like this before? Odd that AF would start with so much spitting so don't give up hope!

Shellie - any news hun? Have you tested? I really really hope AF hasn't shown hun!

Mrs d - omg more waiting for you!!! You must have the patience of a saint by now!! Hoping it all goes the best it can for you, and I'm sure we ladies can distract you while you wait!

Fletch - I know you wont be reading this be I hope you are tent bd'ing!!

Cheryl - what an absolute DOUCHE!!! Mine was the opposite, my doctor didn't even remember that I had been pregnant and I had to recap everything! But can't believe what a dick she's being! Can you not change doctors?? How's the bm's now lol?! I'm eating loads of fruit and drinking apple juice but it's still hard to "go" :rofl:

Everyone else I hope you are ok today, ttcbabyisom, cupcake, dani, Albamka, and Lynton how are you all feeling? Hope you've all got PMA!!!
Hope I've not missed anyone, if I have I'm sorry!!! But :dust: and :hugs: to you all!!

Thanks for checking. I'm doing pretty good. Trying to keep up with that PMA...just waiting to ovulate...i am starting to think this part is worse than the other...he, he...i love being "with" my hubby but sometimes during the fertile time, it seems so mechanical and have to like...you know? I just hope it happens for us soon. I'm tired. But okay...hope you are well too!!!

Laaaaaaaadies!!! Im back from camping. So much fun which was totally unexpected jus wish id taken my bed haha.

I havent got laptop to catch up but bailey filled me in! TAWN! Congrats on the rainbow bfp hunny! So excited for you

mummy and shellie so sorry af got you. :-( keep the PMA! Youll get one this cycle!!

Im so excited to catch up tomorrow. Only a quick pop in so will say hi to everyone properly tomorrow. I have missed you all so much!

And hi to shelby! Im fletch. The 'class clown' if you like :) so sorry u found yourself in the thread but so happy you have joined at the same time. These ladies are awesome!!

See you all tomorrow xxxxx

I have had a lot of pages to read and catch up on. Haha u lot have been chatty today

I'm so happy for u Tawn. They r great lines! Congratulations!!!!!!!!! This thread is getting lucky again yay

As for early scans... If u can all remember I paid for a private 8 week scan because both doc and midwife wouldn't refer me unless I had pain/bleeding. However, when I got to my 12 week scan the sonogropher was cross because I was entitled to an nhs reassurance scan and the doc should have referred me. I looked back at my miscarriage information leaflet that I got from the hospital but never really read at the time and it does say I could have had early scans.

Hi everyone, I'm only new so it won't affect you, but I'm leaving b&b for good. Slowly been realising I don't need the support anymore as I feel loads better about the mc.

I just spent about an hour trying to figure out who Cath and Tawn were talking about and just suddenly realised why am I bothered!!!??? It's such a shame when people ruin a nice atmosphere, but never mind.

It was good to get to know some of you, esp Bailey - Good luck with everything.

Hope everything goes well Mrs D.

You can't actually delete your account so I am just taking personal details out and not logging on again.

Good luck everyone.

Bailey I totally have the are my eggs and his sperm not compatible paranoia after my MMC, your not alone and you cant help it when your told it was 'probably chromosomes'!

Off to bed ladies, hope you all had lovely evenings xx

Aw Lynton I'm glad you are feeling good after your mc, and hope that our discussion of one person did not put you off!

Good luck with everything and I really hope you have the amazing rainbow baby you deserve xxxxxx

Poppy - thank you so much for that information!!! See now why do doctors and midwives tell you that you can't have an earlier scan, that's just mean!! I will bring it up at my booking appointment next week, see if I can get a reassurance scan. Or maybe just book an appointment with the doctor this week coz I'm 7 weeks this week and it might take a couple of weeks for a scan appointment to be available. Thanks so much for that!!

Thanks cupcake!! And it is horrible when they say "just abnormal chromosomes" coz you just think well what stops it happening again!!

But I keep saying and trying to hardest to believe it, PMA all the way!!

Night cupcake!!

Ttcbabyisom - hey!! Glad you are ok!! Eurgh waiting for O is so hard!! Ttc is just one wait after another, and then you get BFP and more waiting lol!! I've got everything crossed for you hun for this month!! When are you doing opk's, if you are?

Fletch!!! I've already spoke to you on fb tonight but I missed you!!! So glad you are back and looking forward to hearing it all in detail tomorrow!!!

Can i just ask as well poppy, what information were you given on miscarriage by the doctors as I wasn't given anything except a leaflet about misoprostol.

Anyway, after falling asleep ages ago and waking up again when oh came home I'm off to bed again lol!! Night ladies!!

Hi everyone I know you are all now in bed but I've finally had 5 mins (more like an hour) to catch up x

Tawn congratulations again on your bfp, I'm so pleased for you and you dh's reaction was lovely xx

I'm glad you preggers ladies are going to stick around coz I'll need some encouragement when Im finally allowed to ttc again, you lot will be on the verge of giving birth when I start but I want to hear about all your ms, see all your scan pics and still be here chatting when you go into labour xx

Shellie I couldn't cope with temping I'm not strict enough with myself but I hope it works for you Hun x

Bailey I hope your oh feels guilty about you doing the hoovering x

Cath you looked gorgeous I hope you got a lot of attention at your local and your cakes looked yummy x

Cupcake you need to post some pics of your lovely cakes for us to see x

Lynton sorry if we upset you hun, I hope you have your rainbow baby in your arms soon x

Cheryl you sound like you've been a busy lady today x

Fletch welcome back I'm glad you had a lovely time and I hope you made tent babies x

Ttcbabyisom welcome back x

Hi to everyone else I have read so much I've forgotten it all now xx

Afm I've been a busy bee, dh woke me at 8 saying come on get dressed and pack we are going to Alderney for the end of Alderney week!

So I had a chance to sunbath on the way there on a friends boat, then had a lovely day with friends, the 15 of us had a ruby Murray for dinner and then joined in the torchlight procession to a big bonfire and watched a brilliant fireworks display (much better than last nights)

The link below is I think last years, there are 1000 or so people with these large candles ( which Is a lot as only about 2000 people live on Alderney)

https://www.google.co.uk/search?um=...0...1ac.fikVZsZamWs#biv=i|3;d|5mr-zcQstQ5ohM:

So I had a great day and night but only just got home so I've missed you all

Omg iv finally finished reading all the posts. Think it took me hours.... Were u ladies talking about me??? Having paranoia now.

Ummmm the leaflet just basically said how it wasn't my fault and gave some statistics. It said about trying again and that I can request early reassurance scans when pregnant again. I wish I had read it properly before I got pregnant again cos I would ace just taken the leaflet into the doctors with be and demanded a scan. I could have saved myself £75! Oh well. The place I had the private scan in was lovely though. We will go back again to get a 4D scan

I think u should go to ur doc and say uv heard of other women getting reassurance scans and that u should have one or the stress of not knowing will give u high blood pressure and that's dangerous anyway!!!!

Haha I just read my own post back. I love the word 'again'

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"