Lucky thread

Thanks tawn have tried tbe sigvy but on my fone will hope to sort later im off to bed for some zzzs am on cd 13 usually ov cd16 so have bevun attacking oh already moztly every 2 days x

mummy wow long post how do you ladies ever remember everything like that
nite nite xx

Thanks tawn have tried tbe sigvy but on my fone will hope to sort later im off to bed for some zzzs am on cd 13 usually ov cd16 so have bevun attacking oh already moztly every 2 days x

mummy wow long post how do you ladies ever remember everything like that
nite nite xx

Hi Maryanne :wave:

I know it was epic but I felt like after all the reading I'd done to catch up I had sooo much to say! I must admit I cheated that time and made notes as I was reading so that I'd remember everything I wanted to say :blush: It's much easier to do that on a computer than on a phone though (and I'm usually on my phone).

And GO YOU for attacking OH, haha. I read somewhere that 2-3 days before O day is when to BD for the best chance of conception (anyone else read similar?), so don't wait till CD16. Sleep well.

Have just been reading this 'article' and thought I'd share. Makes heaps of sense about timing or not timing BDing around O time. xx

https://infertility.about.com/od/tryingtoconceive101/f/whengetpregnant.htm

This month we're just going to BD every other day until O has come and gone and pray for a sticky baby :D

Morning ladies wow we were all up late last night.

Mummy what a fantastic post, I think you said everything we all wanted to say but by the time we had read through the 10 plus pages leading to the end we had forgotten most of it!!

That is a good article you found, thanks for posting it x

Cath I'm sure the alcohol fuelled the argument but I bet you feel better now everything has been said. I hope your day with your grandad goes as well as it possibly can, I'm sure he will be pleased to see you even if you do spend the day blubbing xx

Tawn mummy is so right, you would never do anything to upset anyone and I'm sure we all think the same just didn't hadnt gotten around to making a comment ourselves so don't beat yourself up you are a lovely lovely lady xx

I hit post before I finished ......

Alambka your opk isn't positive til it's the same colour or darker than the control so keep bd'ing and tested and you should o soon x

Maryanne don't be daft hun, you have a life unlike the rest of us bnb addicts haha, come on our chat happy thread as much or as little as you want, we'll be here xx

Good morning ladies!

Wow mummy2 that really was en epic catch up, I thought mine were long lol!! Thank you for your lovely words too, I thought the same about my friend, she could have at least pretended to be excited, but nevermind. My oh wants me to not text her or contact her until she checks to see how I am. He say I shouldn't give her the present or let her know I have received it until she at least has the decency to check I'm ok and my pregnancy is going as it should. I see his point! And I emailed the woman I bought it from who was absolutely lovely and couldn't apologise more. She's never had this problem before and now I'm thinking it's the stupid Royal Mail slapping an unnessecary charge on their but she is going to find out why. Which I thought was nice of her.
Glad you have a bd plan all sorted, that was my exact plan too, we bd'd every other day starting from cd12 and then again on O day as I thought O day was cd21. However since I got my BFP and it was so strong on 12dpo, as well as the positive digi at 12 dpo I'm beginning to think I got O day wrong as I just kept getting + opk's every day from cd20 until cd23 when I stopped doing them. It's all so confusing this ttc business lol!!

Mrs d - good morning, you are also up early after being awake so late. My body clock is spot on and as I normally get up between 7am and 8am I'm wide awake by this time!
Have you got anymore fun plans for today? I was going to sit in the garden in the sun as its my day off but it's cloudy today, typical!!

Maryanne - exactly what mrs d said, pop in as often or as little as you like, and of course had the siggy picture! We are all just bnb addicts lol!! Hope you are well and keep up the bd'ing! FX'd you are already creating your rainbow!!

Alambka - can you post a picture of the opk? And yeah what the ladies said about it being darker or as dark in order to be positive

Morning ladies how are u lovely girls today all probably sleeping since its Sunday morning lol...cx

Cath I'm so sorry ur night ended in a drunken argument, hope ur ok Hun.... I wish I knew who u ladies are talking about is it me??? Hope visiting ur granpa goes ok Hun :hugs:

Tawn u must be very excited Hun... When will u be telling ur brother?? Will u be registering with a doctor this wk Hun??xxx

Alambka as mrs d said the line nds to be the same colour or darker than the control line, hope o isnt far away hun...xx

Cupcake how are u doin?? You hav defo fitted right into our chatty thread girl, it's so nice o hav newbies :)xx

Mummy2one so gad the witch is away Hun time to get uropks out and start peeing on sticks :) xxx

Fletch god I hav missed ur chatter hun, looking forward to ur mad tent stories lol..cx

Mrs d how are u doing Hun? Ur day sounded lovely wots ur plans today??xx

Bailey how u doin Hun?? Hope ur not doin all the housework cos of dh? I was pissed yesterday ok hubby was off and when I came in I had to Hoover and clean :( xx

Maryanne It took me ages to get the pic on my siggy lol..x

Afm I did a digi this morning 3+ I'm happy now lol.... Don't kno wot we will do today maybe the cinema since the suns away for my day off :(

Bailey u posted the same time as me, u should wait till she calls or thts u Hun she sounds like a proper bitch. X

Alambka - Here's some of my old ones if that helps, the first one is negative and the second one is positive https://i1150.photobucket.com/albums/o619/baileybubs/8ae71dcc.jpg

https://i1150.photobucket.com/albums/o619/baileybubs/601d5079.jpg

Would all you other ladies agree with that?

Thanks Cheryl I'm gonna wait and see if she bothers even checking I'm ok, you'd think seen as I miscarried last time and I'm supposedly her best friend (or one of her best friends) that she would bother to check I'm ok or even see when my scan is!! My other friend wanted to bloody come with me for the scan and has said I can call her anytime if day or night if I need her!!

Cath - I hope you aren't feeling too worse for wear this morning. Get some apple bobbling done! And I really hope you have a good day with your grandad. He will love your cupcakes. I find drunk arguments and crying clear the air too.

And Cheryl were you doing housework after you finished work too? Men! Lol. I had a good cry to him though about making sure he's looking after me and the little hobbit, I said that just because the baby isn't here yet doesn't mean he shouldn't be acting like a responsible father lol! He agreed and promised he'd do more (like he always does lol).

What you going to see at the cinema Cheryl? I'm gutted that the sun isn't out here!!

Yeah you should do tht wait and see... She's jealous Hun cos ur having a baby and getting married.. She sounds like the green eyed monster lol..xx

Yeah cath apple bobbing to make your day bright lol..xx

Yeah aft work while he was upstairs playing his Xbox..:(

I want to see Ted but if the sun comes out il leave tht till tomoro, wot u up to today? U off?xx

Sorry I fell asleep last night ladies. Thanku for all ur support. I feel better now iv had some sleep. I was a bit emotional yest. I cried cos hubby ate my Chinese noodles. Like really cried, sobs and everything! Haha
I'm just going to finish reading all the other posts....

Yeah but oh is working all day so I'm all alone, well except my dog! I was planning on sitting in the garden in the sun reading a book but the sun doesn't look like its coming out to play yet. But I'm not even dressed yet so it might still come out!!
Ooh ted looks really funny!

Aw poppy hope you feeling better today Hun?? Pregnancy hormones eh??xx

Omg mummy!!!! U actually wrote an essay!!! Haha

Cath- sorry about ur day yest. Hope today goes as well as it can with ur grandad xx

I'd like to sit in the garden if the sun comes out too... My wee gus boys coming home today my mum takes him thurs-sun every wk so I'm missing him. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->