Lucky thread

Bailey- just lie to ur doc and say that epau said u could have a reassurance scan but u needed the referral from the doc first.

Iv got my next scan on thurs.

Aw thanks Cheryl!! These really are our rainbows!! I just know it! PMA and keep the faith and all will be alright in the end!!

Morning everyone! Hope you are all ok today!!

Thurl are you feeling better today hun, I hope so :hugs:

Cupcake - any sign of AF yet? Any cramping or mood changes? Hope she comes soon (never thought I'd say that lol)

Mrs d - sounds like you have another wonderful day planned! Enjoy!

Tawn - please please can we have a pic of the frer lol!!

Cath - woohoo for no hangover!!

Oooh I bet you are excited poppy!! Have you felt any kicks yet? I don't know what stage they usually start!
You are keeping gender a surprise arent you?

Yeh I started feeling engleburt move whilst I was in France. Obviously a Disney baby haha! Yeh I'm excited but also worried about them finding something wrong but got to keep the pma!!!! Yes we r keeping it a surprise if I don't give in to finding out

Hey bailey no not yet still only 2 1/2 weeks from erpc so not expecting the witch probably til next week. I've never wanted to see her so badly!

Can I ask you all a question, it's a bit gross, sorry, after your erpcs/dncs did any of you have a brownish cm (sorry if TMI) for a while...I still have it although my bleeding stopped over a week ago. I had loads yest (maybe cause hubs and I were naughty in the am), is it old blood and will it go after AF gives me a clear out? Or if Noones had it should I mention to a doc?! Xx

Hahah here is the FRER at your service, Bailey!

https://i1248.photobucket.com/albums/hh500/tawn26/FRER.jpg

It is a pretty good line IRL, but of course the plastic makes it hard to get a good pic!

And ladies, if it upsets any of you for me to post these kinds of pics, please PLEASE say something cause technically it is against bnb rules to post bfps in TTC threads and I don't want to make anyone upset! (had enough of that! :haha:)

So exciting about scan poppy! I remember what you said the other day about not being worried about finding out sex this time....I think I would do the same, we were so keen to know with the first preg, but next time all I want is a healthy baby I think we will have a surprise to! Not that there's anything wrong with finding out, and bauble I will change my mind at the time!! x

I had a medically assisted miscarriage, not a dnc but I had brown discharge for quite a while I think. It also came back after the first time we had intercourse

Nope Tawn poppy bailey and Cheryl keep the preggo talk coming, we will all be joining in soon! X

Hahah here is the FRER at your service, Bailey!

https://i1248.photobucket.com/albums/hh500/tawn26/FRER.jpg

It is a pretty good line IRL, but of course the plastic makes it hard to get a good pic!

And ladies, if it upsets any of you for me to post these kinds of pics, please PLEASE say something cause technically it is against bnb rules to post bfps in TTC threads and I don't want to make anyone upset! (had enough of that! :haha:)
Ahh I see the line! So exciting!!!!! Congratulations.
I didn't know it was against the rules

Yeh its normal Cupcake are you having any pain?

Tawn is it really against bnb rules?!?! I have no problem with it,I'm over the moon for you chick

Ladies my nipples are seriously hurting lol iv never had nipple pain post o before iv even done a hpt to check I'm not pregnant lol xxx

Yeah, I saw an admin/rules thread that says you are supposed to be considerate of posting in the TTC forum after getting your bfp. BFP announcements are supposed to be made in their special section, but you are allowed to post it on a thread that has been ongoing and you have been going through the journey together etc.

OOOHhh movement Poppy! How amazing! Are you starting to feel more calm now that he/she is moving?

Cath, I had nipple pain from the day of O only twice ever............. 1st BFP and this BFP! Check again with hpt in 10 or so days lady!!!!! Did you and OH have any accidents?

Thanks Tawn!! Sorry ladies I was encouraging her, I hope it doesn't upset anyone, as Tawn said we've had enough of that lol!! We are such an apologetic group aren't we?? Everyone's so lovely!!

And yeah poppy apparently it's not allowed to announce a BFP in ttc forums which I think is wrong. Coz you all make friends and are happy for each other! I guess it's because new people could come to this thread lollokknh for support and be upset by it but you can't really say "this forum is for ttc'ers only, as soon as you get pregnant go away!!".
I can totally understand the rules around the miscarriage forums obviously, but I think the ttc forums should be open for all, especially the TTCAL forum as lots of women will get BFPs and be unfortunate enough to have a loss again like many ladies here so need the support for ttc, loss and pregnancy all throughout!! I'm rambling again aren't I?? Did that even make sense lol!!

Cupcake - I had it for a week or so too so I think it's quite normal.

Poppy - I love it, engelbert!! And so exciting that he/she moved!!

Cath - yeah what Tawn said. Have you and oh had any accidents? Oooh you were doing the pull out method for a bit weren't you?? Maybe baby!!! And don't worry if you are I'm sure it's all fine due to the copious amounts of folic acid and vitamins you have been taking!!!

Weird......just done an opk cause you know how nuts I am about poas lol and its positive again...Thursdays was def pos,it was as dark as tge other line,Fridays abduction yesterdays were faint and now its pos?!?! What the hecky peck!!!

Tawn we have been using the pulling out technique but my hcg has only been 0 for about 2/3 weeks so I don't think is be pg :-( xxx

fridays abduction?!?!!! Wtf damn auto correct lol I mean and not abduction lol

Well even if it is just O pain (the nipple pain I mean) maybe you geared up to O and didn't and now your body is trying again? Cause literally I had nipple pain from the day of O.

Is your CM fertile?

You could be right Tawn I had o pain on my ectopic side Friday and last night I had it from the other side,is it possible that it tried from E side but didn't o so it moved to 'normal' side?!??

Ummmm I haven't checked today,ill check shortly,damn bloody body!!!

My mil friend came up to me last night abduction asked if I were pregnant..........I wish!!! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->