Lucky thread

Tawn- don't worry about ur post. U only said what everyone was thinking anyway But we won't talk about it any more xx

Bailey- I cried in front of my midwife to try and get a referral for an early scan. She said it was out if her hands and only the doctor could do it. Like u my doc had no idea. Think mine was newly qualified. He even had to get another member of staff to help him register my pregbancy on the system. Won't be seeing him again!
Maybe each area is different and u will have better luck with a referral! See if u can find some info online that says ur entitled to a nhs reassurance scan and print it off to take with u. That might help

Awe hope it's soon for you! I've just looked at the weather from two different apps and one says cloudy all day and the other says there's a 50% chance it will thunder most of the afternoon. So that's my plans scuppered then!

Yeah think I will do poppy, like you I think my doctor is newly qualified and clueless so maybe if I find something on t'internet then he'll just say oh ok and refer me lol!

Aw poppy did u get ur early scan??

Bailey I'd try and get one Hun I got told after 1 mc u can get early scans. X

My Doctor is rubbish lol!! I can't find anything from nhs online that says you can have reassurance scans.

Call epu direct and say I'm looking to get a reassurance scan just say ur dr told u to call them when u were pg. xx

No I know the nurses at my EPAU very well (had to go back 4 times coz the medical induction didnt work 3 times and had 4 TV scans) they are really uncaring and not sympathetic so I know they wont book me in. They didn't even want to book me in for a follow up scan but I insisted and it turned out I still had remaining tissue after 5 weeks bleeding! But if I can get my doctor to do a referral they can't say no!!

Aww Cheryl that's so cute your fur baby going off to their grannies for the weekend xx

Bailey sorry your weather is poo I hope the sun comes out for you do that you can sit out and read your book x

Poppy I hope you get a more qualified nurse/dr for your next scan x

Cath I hope the apple bobbing helps, I think my dh needs to give it a go today x

Afm we're still in Alderney today do not sure what we'll be doing probably a nice long walk as its really pretty here with great cliff paths, we are going back home around dinner time. It's cloudy here too

I hope everyone has a lovely relaxing Sunday xx

Good morning ladies! Whew, quite a few pages to catch up on for it being so early in the morning!

Mummy- Thank you so much x2! I felt very upset last night thinking that I had started this high school quarrel, when really I was just thinking of all the times the ladies on this thread had been ignored during THEIR time of need with insensitive comments and felt defensive. Hahah, that is me to a T, mumma bear! And yes, I am absolutely over the moon and feel so blessed to be able to share it with all of you because I am not telling anyone at least until after 6 weeks when I can hopefully get a scan to confirm it isn't ectopic.

PS: every 2 days is what we did (first bfp and this one too) and it worked! I honestly think it is the best policy! Glad the witch is gone, start BD!

Bailey, Glad the woman on etsy was apologetic. Now if only your bestie could be the SAME! :winkwink: Stupid thunderstorms in Mid August ruining you day! Psh!

Cheryl, how you feeling today hun? Your negative symptoms easing up? And a 3+ on the digi is fantastic, congrats!

Yup, I will be registering with doctor here in new town this week sometime and hoping he is sympathetic to miscarriages!

Poppy, thanks hun! I am so glad you are feeling better this morning, I am sure being PAL is just such a rollercoaster! Please remind me, what day is your next scan? :hugs:

Cath, thinking of you and your granddad. Enjoy your cupcakes and applebobbing!

MrsDuck, glad you had a wonderful day yesterday, helps to pass the time! How you feeling hun? only 2 more sleeps and I have every finger crossed and saying my positive mantras for you hun!

AFM, took one of my FRERs and an IC this morning. Both are def + and IC is darker so fx'd! Couldn't sleep last night worrying about ectopic though.... really will be hard to completely attach to this pg until I (hopefully!) get that scan.

OMG ladies I was on here at 8am and since then iv had to read 4 bloody pages and now forgot what to write lol

Mummy that was one epic reply hun well done lol how you feeling?

Awww Cheryl I bet you can't wait to see him,how come your mum has him? What breed is he?

Tawn your post literally made me lol Haha a torch?!?! Aww bless him!!!

I agree with your pics Bailey hun,that's how a pos opk should look like.

How is everyone else? I know iv missed loads of people off but I can't see much on my phone

Thanks for all your kind comments girls,feeling loads better,oh woke up and talked to ne about last night even he was crying with me he's so sweet,I think the alcohol didn't help lol Ahhhh never mind I don't think ill be doing Apple bobbing lol no hangover,yay!!!

Bailey we had loads of lightening last night but no thunder!!! Xxx

Cheryl I must have missed your 3+ on a digi post yay :happydance: xx

P.s Tawn you said the right thing hun I hope it hasn't upset you :hugs: xxxx

Bailey don't bother txring your friend until she makes the first move xxxx

Me too I missed it somehow!! Yay cheryl so exciting!!! I thought you weren't gonna buy one lol!!

Tawn - we need a pic of the frer!! I hope you can get a scan soon so you can be reassured its snuggling in the right place hun. Could you feel which side you O'd this month or not?

Wow you ladies are so chatty wasn't expecting such a long catch up at 9:30 on a Sunday AM!

Tawn don't worry about your post, the rest of us didn't take offence. How are you feeling today? Still beaming with happiness I bet. How was your dinner it sounded yum!

Mummy- hope you are well today...he's the scoop on me....I had a mmc on the 13th July, I was 8 weeks ish but little blueberry was only 6+5 with no hb...2 weeks of scanning followed and I had an erpc on 25th July....now (not very) patiently waiting for AF do we can start ttc again....we were NTNP b4 so I'm a little upset that I'm now in the pressure zone of ttc do desperately now, but I know I ca get through it with the support of this wonderful group. And Thankyou for your kind words, I hope I can give as much love, support & PMA as I receive x

Cheryl and Bailey enjoy your days off you 2, get your rest, your preggo bodies need it for bubs to grow, set some ground rules and expectations with your ohs for the off! And thanks to you to Cheryl for baking me feel like I'm fitting in, I'm really shy and it's nice to feel valued xx

Fletch hi! I think I joined after you went away last week, hope you had a lovely holibobs...I must admit I've always fancied a bit of tent bfing, hope you made a baby!!

Mrs D - hope you had a lovely day, I'm sorry I can't remember what you said you did was half asleep when I read it! Hope it didn't involve boats! I will share some of my cake pics when I get on the laptop later :)

Cath, hope your head is not too sore today chick, sorry you and oh rowed but the tension of everything that's going on with you gd and not seeing oh much during the week must have come out with the vino....hope you made up . Enjoy your day with your gd, it will be hard and you prob will cry, but grief is the price we pay for love, and you love him so much, make more memories with him while you can. All my grandparents died really suddenly and I wish I'd had the chance to show them how much I adored them b4 they passed.

Thurl how was date night hun, hope you are not so blue today.

Poppy, totally get why you are upset by your SIL baby bring born...it's human nature to be envious. A few days after my mc my sis told me she and her hubs were gonna start trying for a baby in October and even that upset me, I was like 'NO, I'm supposed to have my baby first' I will be devastated to have to watch her have something that I lost if its not happened for me by then. Does that make me an awful person? Maybe, but I think it makes me human, and you are to.

Ttcbaby, nice to see you! How are you...you orib said and I can't remember sorry xx

Shelby how are you today?

I think that's everyone so sorry if not!!

What is everyone up to today....need to get in my kitchen and bake my choc cake but it's too hot to cake!
Xx

No I know the nurses at my EPAU very well (had to go back 4 times coz the medical induction didnt work 3 times and had 4 TV scans) they are really uncaring and not sympathetic so I know they wont book me in. They didn't even want to book me in for a follow up scan but I insisted and it turned out I still had remaining tissue after 5 weeks bleeding! But if I can get my doctor to do a referral they can't say no!!

Aw Hun thts awful babe well I don't think we nd to worry cos this time it's our rainbow babies :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->