Lucky thread

Thanks girls feel better about my lady bits now!

Haha Cath glad I'm not the only one using that method, condoms suck big time!!

Hahah Cath "abduction" again! Really hun, don't worry about your ovaries with the ectopic. it is the cilia in your tubes with move the egg along and doctors don't know why they don't do it properly sometimes. So I really don't think you ectopic side ovary "failed" because it is your ectopic side, it just happens. To everyone in fact, especially when there is stress involved and I know you have been worried about your granddad so maybe you are just gearing up to O again?

Cath what is with you and the word abduction lol!!
Maybe it was a surge again? Or you are O'ing again, dont forget you can O twice. Curious?!

Thanks girls,Yeh it could be stress,I need to chill out and stop thinking of things so much lol ill upload a,pic for you now when I get on my pc

Haha I think I want to be bloody abducted lol bloody auto correct!!! Xxx

Hey my mum just came in with gus there :flower:

He's a beagle cath he's gorgeous little cuddly man lol..x:hugs:

Mrs d sounds gd a nice wee walk enjoy ur day Hun..cx

Cath thts good u and oh are gd I love those nights where u both hav a big sob and let it all out..cx

Cupcake u are one of us now Hun...cx

Bailey I kno couldnt stop myself he he but I'm glad I kno tht my levels hav went from 465 to 2000 and I'm getting more bloods on thurs so it's really put my mind as ease...xx

Tawn thts for the pm... How is ur hubby with your news Hun? Bet he is so excited..cx

Awwww i absolutelu adore beagles they are beautiful your very lucky hun I'm jealous lol

Hhmmmmmm those numbers have shot up quick hun....multiples :-D

Xxx

Aww glad your gus is back Cheryl! Gonna take my bailey out for a walk soon. Just need to eat first!!

Aw I love him he's a sweetie,wot breeds bailey?x

Cupcake I had tht after my natural mc but not my dnc..xx

Poppy yeh for movement englebert love it :)

Tawn yeh for the frer Hun :happydance:

He's a golden retriever Cheryl, he's my furry baby. He's 9 now and we've been through so much together lol, been married and divorced, been single and alone and now with my hobbit and had my mc and my baileys always been there to make me feel better lol.

Aw I love they dogs it was a beagle or a retriever and gus won cos we got him from dogs trust and needed rescuing. Xx

It's funny how so many of us use our pets names for our b and b names. Although poppy could be a human name

Heres my OPK from earlier and my neg hpt lol i had to do it to put my mind at ease lol

Awwww Bailey he sounds fab bless him, i got my fur baby on my lap, Dora, i love her to bits xxxx

OMG this sums up me and OH last night :drunk: :rofl: xxxxx

mail.google.com.jpg

Poppy - Lol yeah I thought my pets name was better than my own for some reason, my little (well he's quite big actually) Baileybubs will always be my first baby lol!

They are really light on the dye those opk's aren't they Cath, but deffo positive!

Poppy – You poor thing! I can totally relate to just crying at the drop of a hat over the most ridiculous (later when you look back on them!) things! I did have a little giggle though about the Chinese Noodles being the reason… Do you think that’s funny now? :D

And is this your big ‘gender/morphology’ scan coming up on Thursday? In Australia they call it the ‘morphology’ scan and they do measurements on bub. I had a 3D one with DD – very exciting!

Cupcake – thanks for the run-down and I’m sorry for not remembering :hug: I’m sorry for your loss. We got a healthy HB on ultrasound at about 6 ½ weeks and then lost our first angel a week later. Second MC was a chemical and I just got AF right on time… But I’m still confident that when (when!) we fall again there’s no reason to think that anything will go wrong, and you should feel that way too hun. Just BD every 2nd day when AF has come and gone and you’ll get there. Can’t wait to be sharing your BFP with you.

Bailey – Just CRY lovely. Cry at your doctor and insist that you just can’t go on functioning and it’s affecting your everyday activities (even though I hope that’s not true! x). I scored an early scan with our first angel because I just acted totally oblivious to the date of my LMP. I actually couldn’t remember exactly because we’d moved house that week, but I had more of an idea than I made out. Got an early scan with DD too because I had pain and they were ruling out ectopic. You get ovary pain mid-cycle don’t you? You could totally tell them you’re having some ‘unusual pain’??... (My goodness, is it a bad reflection on me that I find coming up with a convincing lie so easy…?)

Cath – abduction… :rofl:

Oh dear ladies... Hubby is sick. And like really sick. I think he has the flu cause it's been going around at his work. I really hope it doesn't interfere with baby making next week :nope:

very light hun especially when you compare it to the dye on the hpt!!!

LMFAO Mummy that made me chuckle then, oh is really sick, really really sick......i hope we can still dtd to make baby! hahaha we would all be the same, gt some vitamins down his neck hun, i think when they are il it affects the sperm?? dont know if its true tho cxxx

Aw mummy2 no that's not good!! Make sure you nurse him to health in the next day or so and fingers crossed its just a 24 hour bug!!

Yeah I'm gonna try the "not sleeping" route and so worried and it's all I think about. But now oh has said he doesn't want an early scan! He says he doesn't think it will make me feel any better coz my real problem is that our angel passed at 11 weeks so until we pass that I won't feel ok anyway. I think he actually has a point.
And no it's not affecting me that much lol!! I'm actually surprised at how calm I am. I think the shock of it with the mmc made the pain that much worse. I think now I am prepared and ready with all info on miscarriages and stuff so if the worst happens I am prepared for it this time. So I think that's why I'm calm.

And no it's not bad that you can come up with the lies, we are all thinking the same thing!!

Oh I hope not!! I hadn't even thought of it affecting his spermies. I just was more concerned about him not being keen on BDing... And you know what I mean though - boys can be 'sick' and still be up for it, but it's now not even 9pm here and he's gone to bed with a snotty nose and a nasty cough (and temperatures) :(

I agree with Cath then! Give him some vitamins or some fruit juice and feed him lots of nourishing food tomorrow lol!! I'm sure that way it will combat any effect it might have on spermies. FX'd it doesn't!

Bailey - I get that about needing to pass the last marker before feeling better, but I did read that early scans are supposed to be linked to less MC risk?? Whether that's right or not who knows :shrug: I'm praying everything will be fine this time around for you x

Cath - I hope there's a sneaky little bean in there... *but containing excitement for now*

Oh, and Cath - I'm sure you'll find a way to pass (or should that be 'poas') the time while you're wondering what's happening inside your body... :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->