Lucky thread

Dani I would call the doctor and have them get you in asap. If its a new pregnanacy that be great. if you worried bout it being old hcg you should prob get that checked asap. cause it could still be tissue in your uterus which could cause infection. so I would def call doctor. plus it would give you peace of mind...

All you ladies are so great. Hubby is away fishing right now so I'm glad I can be alone with this period. Especially if its gonna be heavy and painful.

My boobs are feeling kinda sore today ... could that mean I'm getting ready to O so soon?? I don't normally get sore boobs this soon before O (if I do it's usually the day of, or the day before) Maybe its a side effect of the soy I've been taking? I don't have any ferning type patterns on my ovulation microscope, and I don't have any fertile CM yet, just creamy, so I'm thinking that it has to be from that. Right? :wacko:

Fletch- sorry about af! Ur next cycle will be a lucky one.

Shellie- not long until we will be o'ing!

Dani rose- it really sounds like a new pregnancy! How exciting. Do u want me to change name of thread yet?

Tooth fairy- good luck at scan. Can't wait to see a picture!

Tawn- my cm is changing too! Really feel like I might O in the next few days. Just waiting for pisitive opk now.

If my Frer is darker tomo you can, I am still concerned it's not new or going to stick... The ICs aren't progressing as quick as last time and im crampy :(

I really can't see a line dani. I agree with phoning your doctors and getting a blood test to see if it is leftover HCG.

BFN for me again :hissy: 51 days post MC and still nothing. Negative OPKs too. Trip back to the doctors after holiday me thinks! Anyone else have a cycle as long as this post MC? X

Thanks poppy!

Does anyone know how to upload a scan photo by the way??? Do you have to take a photo of the scan photo and upload in the usual way?? I suppose thats all I can do as I don't know how to work the scanner at home!!!

:hugs: try and think positively hun. Can't wait to see a picture of your little beany in there! :D x

Poppy & Shellie- Glad to hear you are gearing up O too! (well, at least I HOPE I am lol) I was so far behind everyone last month since I m/c about 3 weeks after you all so it will be nice to have some of you ladies to go through this with!

Toothfairy, just try to think happy thoughts and imagine how much better you will feel when you see that flutter on the screen. I can't wait to see your healthy bean!

Fletch, sorry about the witch! Hopefully that just means May is THE month for all of us ladies that are left! :hugs:

Missmummymoo- I haven't gotten as far past m/c as you so I can help but I just wanted to give :hugs: for the frustrating waiting for your BFP or AF (hopefully BFP!) Do you know if you O'd?

I have high hopes for us all tawn! We will all be talking about new babies next year!! :)

Hubby too tired to bd tonight! Hope it doesn't ruin our chances. Told him we HAVE to do it tomorrow. Oh the romance!

Hubby too tired to bd tonight! Hope it doesn't ruin our chances. Told him we HAVE to do it tomorrow. Oh the romance!

DB would never BD if I said that. He doesn't want to know anything about my cycle (other then when I'm on AF so he knows not to go down on me lol.) He says its too stressful and can't perform & doesn't want our sex life to turn into work. But then he goes and says he's not cutting his hair until I'm pregnant! lol Men! They put all the TTC stress on us! lol :dohh:

Hi

I found out I had a missed miscarriage on 1st march. I was 10 weeks but baby didnt make it past 8-9. I had a medicated mc on 2nd march and stopped bleeding around the 8th march. I cried every day until I stopped bleeding.

I know it's soon but I just want to be pregnant again. We have been trying every other day since bleeding stopped. I just don't want to risk missing the egg. The doc said we could start trying as soon as we are ready but to wait for one AF for dating reasons. I don't want to wait that long.

Is anyone else doing the same? I would live to have someone to talk to.

First of all i'm so sorry you went through that. It's horrible. I don't know how others will respond but my doctor told me to wait to try again until AFTER i had 2 full periods. Probably because i had a D&C. My missed misscarriage was discovered on Nov. 21 when we went to hear the heartbeat and there was none. Doc said we lost it shortly after our 6 week, 3 days appointment. Very sad. I walked around thinking i was pregnant for almost a month, still had symptoms because my placenta continued to grow. I cried for awhile after that happened. I'm so sorry for your loss as well. I hope it happens again for you soon! I'll be praying for you. Keep me posted! We are currently trying again, Cycle #3 of trying. I'm hoping for a Mother's Day miracle...:bfp:

Hey just to update still getting neg hpts :/ I'm con fussed to why they aren't concerned that I was getting a pos hpt tho :/ I mean I used two diff brands so obv there's summit going on or I wouldn't have got a line one them :/

Praying for your Bfp babyism!!

Bumpblues praying your most let's you know what's going on soon! Can't be easy not knowing. Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->