Lucky thread

Hubby too tired to bd tonight! Hope it doesn't ruin our chances. Told him we HAVE to do it tomorrow. Oh the romance!

DB would never BD if I said that. He doesn't want to know anything about my cycle (other then when I'm on AF so he knows not to go down on me lol.) He says its too stressful and can't perform & doesn't want our sex life to turn into work. But then he goes and says he's not cutting his hair until I'm pregnant! lol Men! They put all the TTC stress on us! lol :dohh:

Same here about the cup..I am only on cd11 today but I figured id give it some test runs...taking tonight off then getting it on for the next 5 days straight burgh sounds like work to me thank God the boy is always up for the challenge!!!!! Also there was still a fair amount in my cup too and yes I heard the diva cups do sit lower but I got it for af not ttc but figured id give it a go so we'll see :shrug:

Hi

I found out I had a missed miscarriage on 1st march. I was 10 weeks but baby didnt make it past 8-9. I had a medicated mc on 2nd march and stopped bleeding around the 8th march. I cried every day until I stopped bleeding.

I know it's soon but I just want to be pregnant again. We have been trying every other day since bleeding stopped. I just don't want to risk missing the egg. The doc said we could start trying as soon as we are ready but to wait for one AF for dating reasons. I don't want to wait that long.

Is anyone else doing the same? I would live to have someone to talk to.

First of all i'm so sorry you went through that. It's horrible. I don't know how others will respond but my doctor told me to wait to try again until AFTER i had 2 full periods. Probably because i had a D&C. My missed misscarriage was discovered on Nov. 21 when we went to hear the heartbeat and there was none. Doc said we lost it shortly after our 6 week, 3 days appointment. Very sad. I walked around thinking i was pregnant for almost a month, still had symptoms because my placenta continued to grow. I cried for awhile after that happened. I'm so sorry for your loss as well. I hope it happens again for you soon! I'll be praying for you. Keep me posted! We are currently trying again, Cycle #3 of trying. I'm hoping for a Mother's Day miracle...:bfp:

Hi
I'm so sorry for your loss too. I hope u get that BFP for mothers day. I'm actually on cycle 1 now as iv had an af. I'm on cd 11 now.

I had more ewcm this morning everyone. Definetely think o is around the corner. Although still negative opk

Oh my god. Only an hour and ten mins to go. Have got butterflies, been awake all night thinking about today!

Good luck today TF!!

Poppy - Start pouncing your OH!!

I' not booked in with the MW yet, it near impossible to get appointments with my DR now so going to hijack the end of my sons appointment next week to get a referral. :haha:

I'm in so much pain!! Is this meant to be so painful. Didn't sleep a wink last night. I'm also passing small clots and tissue. It can't be left overs cos my uterus was empty on the scan. Am I having another mc??!! :-(

Hi I think it must be left overs I had tht about 5 days after my follow up scan and at my scan they said everything was away so just take some pain killers.. But if it gets worse call ur dr..xx

Scan showed, one perfect little bean measuring between 6 + 7 wks with heartbeat clearly flickering!!!

Scan showed, one perfect little bean measuring between 6 + 7 wks with heartbeat clearly flickering!!!

AMAZING news Toothfairy! :happydance: I am so happy for you! Do we get to see the can picture of your gorgeous little bean? Congrats!

AWwww yay toothfairy that's amazing news!! Made my day!!

Well Frer was lighter, IC negative. And ive light flow so I am guessing AF.....

My temp dived so would make sense!!

Atleast I have answers before our trip this weekend and can TTC a Florida baby :) Using Soy this cycle again as it worked last time! GL ladies!!

Awesome tf I hope that put your mind at ease a bit!!

Sorry dank maybe a chemical?? Glad u are feeling secure tho and can enjoy Florida to the fullest!!!

Poppy we are in his together I'm cd 12 today but no ewcm I'm jealous boo..mine is still watery expecting a pos opk on fri cd 14 so hopefully I produce some gd mucus by then if not I'm using preseed this month. I hope this is our month!

I have no idea to be honest, just treating it as AF and crossing everything for next month! :)

yay!! awesome news toothfairy!! so happy for you :happydance:

sorry af is here dani. :hugs: but, you have a fantastic attitude and i am positive you will make a florida baby!!

sorry you are in so much pain fletch :hugs: i had clots with my first af after my mc too. i had a scan that confirmed everything was passed too. i also had pretty bad cramps the first day too. the 2nd day was super heavy but pain free. i hope you are feeling better soon!

I'm still passing clots and tissue but the blood is getting lighter in colour and my cramps have gone so hopefully it was just my body sorting itself out.

Toothfairy I almost squealed at work when I read that you saw your little bean!! So excited for you!!

Dani we will get our bfps in may :)

I just calculated that I'm due to ovulate on our 2 year wedding anniversary! Eeekkk!! We conceived on Valentines the first time so hopefully we will conceive this time on a special date :)

Hi Ladies may I join you?

I m/c on Friday 13th, bled from the 12th - 16th. M/C naturally, had my HCG readings:

Friday 13th - 641
Sunday 15th - 114
Tuesday 17th - 40

Have to go back on Tuesday 24th for my last one hopefully!! No idea when i will be OV and im not going to buy any tests or i wont be doing any temp readings, i didnt use any last time and it took us 4 months of 'trying' didnt really try tho it was more fun than anything, although this time it DEF will be trying! I dont know whether OH is going to love it or hate it being pounced on every evening! I just want to get pregnant sooooooooooooooooo badly :-( little things are starting to get to me, today for instance i just started thinking about how a week ago to this day we were happy and looking forward to the next 8 months then the next day it was cruelly snatched away from us :-( i need something to focus on :-( xxx

YAY Toothfairy :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Dani, sorry that it turned out to be AF! I have read it is possible to ovulate and get AF before hcg drops to zero, so that's probably what happened to you. Your body wanted to TTC just as much as you that it got ahead of itself! No worries though, you will get your BFP soon!

Fletch, I also had more clots then normal with this first AF, and it was heavier too. I don't think it was left over tissue, I had an u/s a week after m/c and it was empty, but lining was thickened and still bleeding a bit. I think our bodies built an extra thick lining after the m/c to compensate for the loss I guess.

AFM, I screwed up with the soy isoflavenes because I had no idea until yesterday that you're not supposed to take soy and vitex together! But I decided to do one extra day of soy, and skip vitex for the rest of the month, as I read somewhere that as long as you don't take the last soy with vitex it should be ok. I hope I didn't mess anything up for this cycle by doing that. Keeping my FX that it'll work out! My boobs are still sore today. Also got some partial ferning on the microscope today! Now I don't know how soon before O I get partial ferning because this is the first month I'm doing them for real (last month was just a couple of random days on a microscope at work, not with an ovulation mic) I have read you can detect ferning up to 6 days before O. I think I might start doing OPKs soon, but I only have 4 so I think I'll stop by the dollar store and pick up some more! And my cervix's texture is medium and is medium high as I'm just able to reach it. Cm is still only creamy, though I was convinced for a moment last night I saw EWCM, but it's just creamy today so it probably wasn't really EWCM, maybe just some semen from BDing the night before? So far so good! Hoping everything lines up this cycle!!

of course you can join. i am so sorry for your loss :hugs:

you will find wonderful, caring women here who are very supportive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->