Lucky thread

I haven't had a positive OPK since 10th March which I think was left over HCG from the MC. Haven't had time to test today but I don't see much point tbh!

Sorry to hear AF has arrived dani. Good luck for TTC the Florida baby!

So glad the scan went well toothfairy :D x

I didnt go for my hcg appointments. The scan was all clear so I just used cheap hcg sticks to test myself and a week after I finished bleeding they turned negative. Have you finished bleeding? Xx

I had a scan on Friday and they could see a sac but were unsure whether it was a sac of fluid or a gast sac as it was measuring 8mm,I stopped bleeding on Monday,I'm hoping the hcg will be clear by the end of this week seems I only have 40 left,such a drawn out process tho and the nurses clearly can't take blood properly as everytime iv been they have left me with bruises and they have to reinsert the needle 3 times so everytime I look down I see bruises on both send and am reminded if why, hopefully after Tuesday the next time they will be taking blood will be for a good reason! Seeing all these replies about bfps are getting me excited! Xxx

You should be excited sweetie!! :) Sorry about the bruises reminding you, but yeah think positive about the next time they take blood being when you go for pregnancy confirmation hehe. Its getting me excited now talking about it. I cant wait to finish my period and get testing for ovulation.

Well spotting stopped after initial bit this am... back in limbo land!!! AHHHHH Sorry had to scream!!! :(

Ladies.... juat a quick one....if hubby catches me doing this he will think I am mad.........here is my little monkey nut!! Bit blurred but?????

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 13
Congrats tf!!! Thats a very clear scan! So excited to follow your progress xxx

Oh dani!!!! I hope u get answers soon.

Tooth fairy- pic is amazing yay

I'm SO happy for you toothfairy! So exciting!!! How do you get pics like that on these message boards???

awww yay Toothfairy!! lovely!!

Dani, that really sucks:nope: I had nearly a whole week of spotting before AF REALLY started, it was extremely frustrating! I didn't know (and still don't) what my real CD#1 is supposed to be. I just picked the day it went from spotting to heavy, which was also the day my temp dropped. I hope you get your answer soon :hugs:

DB is out with his brother ... by the time he gets home, won't be any time to BD since he has to go to sleep and go to work in the morning ... at least I'm not (as far as I know) fertile yet, or I'd be :twisted: lol ok not really, but I wouldn't be a happy camper! lol

Iv got loads of ewcm so I don't understand why my opk is negative....

Lovely scan piccy TF!! :happydance::happydance:

Dani - :hugs:

Poppy - I had a really really short surge, I tested LOADS to get the positive OPK, maybe thats whats happened with you too, start pouncing your hubby :thumbup:

Hope everyone is well x x x

They scan looks great tooth fairy.
I'm out this month the :witch: got me :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe