Lucky thread

Sorry the witch got you Cheryl, Got all my fingers crossed that you get a May BFP :hugs: x x x

I'm actually glad af has come now the start of a new cycle :) but my body better not wait to cd34 before oing this time. Xx

AF for sure!! heavy and sore!! The private health centre just called and I get my blood tests tomo for blood clotting :) YAY!!!

Toothfairy, your blueberry is gorgeous! I am so happy you get to feel a little more relaxed and excited now (even though I am sure you will still worry, hopefully that beautiful little heartbeat brings a bit of comfort)

Cheryl, hope this new cycle brings you your rainbow BFP!

Dani, at least you have some answers now. Hopefully your holiday has you nice and relaxed so you can conceive your May baby!

AFM, I have only had little spots of EWCM Tuesday and yesterday, but nothing like the huge amounts I got my BFP cycle. I am also having dull achey side pains, whereas I am used to getting sharp hard O pains to know it is coming :shrug: No +OPK yet, I thought I was getting there yesterday but by the time I went to bed it went stark white neg again! ARRHHG. Frustrating. No idea when O will manage to get here for real, CD22 post m/c now.

Toothfairy, your blueberry is gorgeous! I am so happy you get to feel a little more relaxed and excited now (even though I am sure you will still worry, hopefully that beautiful little heartbeat brings a bit of comfort)

Cheryl, hope this new cycle brings you your rainbow BFP!

Dani, at least you have some answers now. Hopefully your holiday has you nice and relaxed so you can conceive your May baby!

AFM, I have only had little spots of EWCM Tuesday and yesterday, but nothing like the huge amounts I got my BFP cycle. I am also having dull achey side pains, whereas I am used to getting sharp hard O pains to know it is coming :shrug: No +OPK yet, I thought I was getting there yesterday but by the time I went to bed it went stark white neg again! ARRHHG. Frustrating. No idea when O will manage to get here for real, CD22 post m/c now.

Urgh frusterating!! I'm also waiting to o but after first af my cycle after the mc was still pretty much spot on so Idk why I'm having anxiety that I wont o on cd 14 as usual...my opks just look weird..light..idk I'm cd 13 so hopefully this afternoon they are a bit darker. Hope you o soon id start bding anyway.

I am actually good with it, good cos I can move on, good cos I can start the Soy and good cos it means I knew my body well, I felt O and had spotting at O... never had that before!

I just didn't believe it could be so early on in the cycle!

So this month I will know its real. We didn't bd until the day I felt O as bleeding had not long stopped and well we hadn't got back onto TTC yet, so we missed it, but it won't happen again!

I have a plan now and feel happy to not be on the MC cycle anymore! Don't know if any of that makes sense but I feel relieved! :)

Tawn just BD as much as u can, my first CM was CD11 or something and I actually did O then... CD12 I think and missed it, I felt my ovarys ache in Asda mid afternoon and we didn't BD until night... :( No BD in before as bleeding was still there until about CD9 and we hadn't had the TTC talk yet! Urgh....

I am all over it this cycle though hahaha!

Thanks CourtneyMarie, good luck on O! If I am about to O, or have O'd ??:wacko:, we will be in our TWW together!

Aww Dani I am so glad to hear you are feeling so positive about everything! I am sure that relaxed, happy attitude will only increase during your holiday which means lots of opportunities to get to baby making! :haha:

I think for me the non stress works, my 2 ooops BFPs were obviously not TTC and the 2 MC's were on a supplement and I felt like it was going to work cos I was on them and it did. I think taking the stress out defo helps me... although when ppl tell me to stress less I want to hit them haha!

Anyway I hope I come home to lots of BFPs or all of us about to get them!!!

Hey dani I'm with u I'm glad to be out of the mc cycle and onto a fresh new one. Hopefully this is our month. Xxx

Tawn hang in there remember I didnt get my +OPK til cd34. And my usual was cd11. Xx
Courtney hopefully u o soon...

Fingers crossed girlies this is out month for conceiving and get May BFPs...

Lots of Babydust...xxxxx

i felt so much better when i got my first af after my mmc too. it was like my body was telling me that it was back on track. i feel very positive about this cycle. it is so great to see all the positive-ness (is that a word!) in this thread. :)

tons of sticky vibes and sticky :dust: to all you ladies!!

tawn, i have ewcm before a positive opk too. are you temping? just keep bd'ing and you should be good! :) ff says to treat any fertile cm as a fertile time just to be sure. tons of sticky dust to you!

7 dpo for me and i was so sick last night. i woke up in the middle of the night sure i was going to be sick. probably too early for nausea related to pg but i am going to keep a pma!

i hope you are all well!!

Aw Dani and Cheryl! I'm sorry af came for us all but we can all get bfps together on may! I some be online for a week but I'm looking forward to catching up when I'm back. See you all soon!! Will be praying for everyone xxx Dani have a wonderful trip xx

Too scared, I don't temp and don't know if I ever will, sounds like a bit much for me as I would always forget and sometimes have a weird schedule. DH and I are dtd every other night so hopefully we catch an egg if one is coming (not sure if it is though, OPK at 1pm today was faint grr)

Also, I know that it may have been a coincidence, but I woke up and was sick two nights in a row before I got my BFP last time! Not sure that it would be classed as MS, but it is what caused me to test again after I was sure I was out! Good luck! When do you think you will start testing?

thanks :) i am thinking i will try really hard to hold off until sunday, 10 dpo.

i thought temping would be too much for me too. this is the first cycle i have done it and it is not as difficult as i was thinking it would be. i just set my alarm to get me up the same time every day and temp then. if we don't have to go to work i just turn over and go back to sleep. some days i have to get up about 1/2 hour before the regular time but it is not too bad. i have ff on my phone so i just temp, enter it on my phone, and go back to sleep. i am lucky that dh sleeps like a log so he never even hears the alarm or the beeping from the thermometer. haha!

i really hope you catch the egg this cycle!! tons of :dust: for you!

Ok ladies so......

Ladies about to get their BFPs are....
Poppy
Shellie
Too scared
Dani rose
Leinzlove:witch: :hugs:
Fletch
Tawn
Cheryl
Cortney marie
MrsMcK (xxxxx)
Baileybubs
my angelavery
nesSAH

Ladies with BFP are.....

Toothfairy Due 4th Dec
Love 1623
Mighty mum
Wiggler
Bumpblues

Anyone else!? Oh seaweed out guru also!
Don't forget about Me...comet77 hoping for BFP in the next week or so!!!!!

I've been so busy at work these last few days...which has been super good! I just went through all the pages, catching up! MrsMck04: sorry about your loss. thats a tough 3 months. God is in control! It will happen when it's right.

Toothfairy: Great pic!!! How exciting!

Leinzlove: What's going on???? I think we o'd the same time...so just wondering what's going on?

Quick rundown on me again: M/C March 16....7 weeks (natural mc)
I got a +OPK on April 4-6, tested again on the 9th got +OPK again...not sure what happened - so could have O'd the 6th or 9th. Anyhow - been so busy that I just haven't thought about it much - well thought about it plenty, just no POAS ;)

I travelled to NYC on Tuesday...sitting in Philly right now, heading to Saint Louis. I've got 2 more cities to hit before I'm back in Colorado on Monday....I'm not sure exactly when or IF I o'd but based on my last AF date of Jan. 22 - I've gotta think I'm going to get a BFP soon or my AF is coming...So fingers are crossed that all goes well. My 35th birthday is on the 25th -so I might just test that date if I don't have my AF! I don't know...I kind of want to wait a couple more weeks even if I don't get AF....I was so so worried when I got that 'faint' line in March...I felt it was a bad sign, and sure enough it was. When i find out I'm preggo again, I don't want to see anything but DARK DARK lines...confirming my HCG levels are on the rise!!!!

Okay...just needed to share! Hope I can check in with you all again before Monday...Hoping I see the BFP #'s going up on the thread!!!!

good luck for your bfp comet!! wow! you sure are busy! it is a great thing to be busy to help keep your mind off things.

Iv got loads of ewcm so I don't understand why my opk is negative....

I had EWCM for about 4 days last cycle before it went positive hun! Its probably gonna come up soon! make sure to keep on BDing!

i felt so much better when i got my first af after my mmc too. it was like my body was telling me that it was back on track. i feel very positive about this cycle.

I know what you mean. Although it would have been nice to have a BFP before first AF, I was glad that my body was getting back on track!! Hope you get a BFP in a few days!!! :dust:

AFM, like I predicted no BD last night since DB came home very late. He had to drive his brother yesterday evening to a city nearby to pick up a new truck since his had died, and his brother being his brother dragged him to the bar afterwards. When DB left he gave me a call saying how glad he was to not be single, because the waitresses were all hitting on him and he was quite annoyed by it because all he really wanted was to come home to me :) He even told his brother his favour was "cutting into our trying time" lol. So I'm getting the feeling DB is more into TTC then he let me to believe last month! I hope this is a good sign for this month!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->