Lucky thread

Shellie, i think you have a keeper there! sorry no bd'ing last night. you are still a little early, though, right? this will be your cycle, i know it!

Hmm, too scared, you know both of us felt sick around 7 DPO last time...fingers crossed this is it and it's a sticky one!! :dust:

I'm really glad to see all the positivity in the thread too. :hugs: to all!!

thank you seaweed eater!! for me it all started on 8 dpo but i can do with an early baby "bug" <3

Too scared I was sick 3dpo then 7dpo last time I was pregnant so I'm hoping this is it for u Hun...xx

Ok ladies so......

Ladies about to get their BFPs are....
Poppy
Shellie
Too scared
Dani rose
Leinzlove:witch: :hugs:
Fletch
Tawn
Cheryl
Cortney marie
MrsMcK (xxxxx)
Baileybubs
my angelavery
nesSAH

Ladies with BFP are.....

Toothfairy Due 4th Dec
Love 1623
Mighty mum
Wiggler
Bumpblues

Anyone else!? Oh seaweed out guru also!
Don't forget about Me...comet77 hoping for BFP in the next week or so!!!!!

I got my BFP on April 9th, EDD of December 9th!!!! I had an early miscarriage March 4th and didn't have AF after. Baby Dust and sticky beans for everyone!

Fingers crossed I think my 2nd round of misoprostol has done the trick and I may have finally stopped bleeding!! Only 27 days after starting to mc!! And I ordered some opk's off eBay (thanks for the link fletch!) that should be coming tomorrow so hopefully I will finally O soon and can start testing. I do seem to have a dull ache on my right side today like O pain but that could just be psychological!!!

Just hope I didn't O whilst I was still bleeding! Im trying really hard not to do a hpt today as I will be gutted if I don't see that bfn, but if the bleeding doesn't come back before Saturday then I'm gonna do one coz I'm impatient!! I have read that you usually O a few days after bleeding stops, do we think that's the case ladies? Xxxx

i am so glad to hear you are feeling better, baileybubs. it is so horrible have to deal with the emotional pain and the bleeding on top of it. :hugs:

i have no experience about when i may have ov'd after my mc because i wasn't testing. i feel like maybe i ov'd a few days after i finally stopped bleeding. i had aches on my left side and the timing seems right. i didn't test because i was planning to wait until after my first af. then i changed my mind and started testing. i am pretty sure i missed it.

i hope you ov soon!

Just did another opk. There isn't even a faint second line. Booohooo

Cheryl and Dani- sorry about af's!
It goes quickly though. It doesn't seem that long ago I was moaning about af and now I'm awaiting ovulation again

Oh sorry poppy, just keep testing, I'm sure you'll get +opk any day now xxxxx

Ladies big love to all. Sorry no real time to catch up I work long days so no quality Internet time. Hope to chat tomorrow eve and update my chart!!!! X x x x x x x

Do u think bding is enough every other day as I havnt had a positive opk yet? I'm on cd12.

Last month hubby got a bit burnt out (if u know what I mean) cos it was a bit too often. I don't want to burn him out just when I get the positive opk

Comet - good luck for your BFP, I have all my fingers crossed for you hun!

Shellie - Awwww your OH is such a sweetie :cloud9:

Marlee - HUGE congrats hun! :happydance::happydance:

Bailey - I hope its not too long until you ov, it was about 2-3 weeks until I ovulated.

Poppy - I hope you get your pos OPK soon :hugs:

Do u think bding is enough every other day as I havnt had a positive opk yet? I'm on cd12.

Last month hubby got a bit burnt out (if u know what I mean) cos it was a bit too often. I don't want to burn him out just when I get the positive opk

Every other day is fine I think.. we started at 8dpo every other and then yesterday. Was 12 dpo we dtd and now its every night for us bc I usually get a pos 14 dpo and the doc said the best chance is 2 days before o and since o can vary after pos opk I'm covering all bases?? :shrug: lets hope this is our month!!!!

I hope so. I have a really good feeling about this month. Would love to get a BFP as an early birthday pressie. My bday is may 14th

Every other day is good, they actually say every 3 is the best way. We tried every day with DS and its too much x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->