Lucky thread

Ahhhhhh omg congratulations!!!!! Lots of baby sticky dust to u xxxxx

Too scared!!!!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! Think positive thoughts!!! Looking forward to the rest of you joining us in the next few days....looks like there is a few of you coming up to testing time!!!!!!

Iv decided now iv started testing, I may as well just test every day until BFP (hopefully not af). Can't wait to join u all

I'm at work and decided to double check with a real microscope if I was still ferning, and yup, definatly am:thumbup: So no doubting now that maybe I had made a mistake! I really need to pee but want to wait a bit longer to do an OPK. Hope it's positive! If not I hope it's AT LEAST a little darker then its been the last 4 days!

:blush:I tested every day poppy! at least once....and for a couple of weeks after BFP too if you remember!!

awesome news Shellie!! fx'd for the positive opk this evening!

toothfairy, i feel like i am going to be testing for a while still too.

i can't wait until all you ladies have bfp's! this really is a lucky thread!!

I have actually stopped now. Haven't tested for about 2 wks! I must have spent a fortune!!! Still don't really feel I am coming to terms with this pregnancy yet. How do you other feel?

HOORAY too_scared!!! :wohoo: :yipee:
I was just looking at your chart and thought your LP was starting to get long for a non-pregnant cycle :haha: So excited for you hon, fingers crossed for a sticky bean!

And Shellie, yay for ovulation! :happydance: And awesome BD timing too. I have never used one of those ferning microscopes but it looks awfully cool!

Not quite dark enough for a positive ... but, it's getting there! it's darker then it was yesterday, so hopefully tomorrow it'll be positive... if its lighter tomorrow, I'm going to assume my surge happened overnight and I missed testing for it. I ended up doing two test as the first one wasn't absorbing properly:nope: No worries, I still have 10 tests left i think...Or maybe I'll do another one tonight before going to sleep. If it wasn't for dollarstore OPKs I don't think I'd be doing so many! lol Haven't caved in yet and ordered ICs ... I think I'd go overboard!!

I think i really should start buying OPK's. I didnt buy any last time and it just happened. I had my last HCG test on 23rd, the one before that was on the 17th, that was 40 and the one on the 23rd was below 5 but i think my HCG went to normal mid last week as my MC started increasing and changing but i dont know if i ovulated, im starting to feel like i dont want sex unless its gauranteed to get me pregnant and we have only been trying for a week or so lol i just want to go back to being pregnant and planning the year around me, e.g. not drinking, not being able to do certain things etc.....being unpregnant sucks! ha xx

i did OPK's first month we tried and didn't find they helped me at all and we didn't get pregnant but then again i might have been doing them wrong or doing them at the wrong times, etc becuase i didn't realize my cycle was 31 days instead of 28 days. i'm using them this month so we shall see. And i TOTALLY get what you're saying about starting to feel that way about sex becuase i'm feeling the same way and that's not like me at all to feel this way. i'm normally a horn dog but with this, it's different. Just hang in there and keep bd'ing. That's the only way to get your baby and i feel the exact same way regarding that too. i want to go back to the planning and not drinking and dealing with my restrictions because i was getting good at it and i want it back too. we WILL get our babies! I just know it!

I have actually stopped now. Haven't tested for about 2 wks! I must have spent a fortune!!! Still don't really feel I am coming to terms with this pregnancy yet. How do you other feel?

scared. i am so terrified it is going to be ripped away from me again. i am torn between shouting it from the rooftops and not wanting anyone to know. this time i have hardly any symptoms at all. last time i was sick, sore, and tired right from the very start. this time my chest is a tiny bit sore and i am a tiny bit bloated... scared!

Well iv got 25 cheepie pregnancy tests so I think using 1 a day is ok. I'll use my frer if I get any sort of faint line

that is what i did. i did ic until i got a teeny faint line and then did a frer. i might get digital tests for next week sometime... :blush:

Shellie, that might be as dark as your opk's get. mine were never darker than the control line. usually they weren't even as dark but when they peaked i just called it positive. :)

thank you seaweed eater!! i am very (cautiously) excited :D

baileybubs, i am so sorry :hugs: i really hope everything is sorted out for you very soon.

Poppy, i agree with Shellie, you are hopeful! :)

yay Shellie!! i have my fingers crossed for you!! busy time!!

i am still very nervous about this but i got my bfp yesterday :) SO happy but scared that it might get ripped away from me again.

YAY, YAY, YAY! I know it's scary but try not to stress...stress is bad for you! Hope it sticks and I'm SO happy for you!

Congrats on those bfps!!!!!!! Yayy! I finally stopped spotting from mc a week and a half ago and have been having lots of stringy thick tinted cm...sorry if tmi! Thought maybe ovulating but test says no:( I have aslo had a conception reading with jenny and she said a july bfp but i hope will be sooner!! Am awaiting a reading from gail too:)))

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->