Lucky thread

Congrats on those bfps!!!!!!! Yayy! I finally stopped spotting from mc a week and a half ago and have been having lots of stringy thick tinted cm...sorry if tmi! Thought maybe ovulating but test says no:( I have aslo had a conception reading with jenny and she said a july bfp but i hope will be sooner!! Am awaiting a reading from gail too:)))

Good to hear you've finally stopped bleeding! A July BFP would be awesome:thumbup: I've thought about having a reading just for the heck of it. I would have a hard time believing it though if I did get one.

AFM, I seem to have no CM at the moment, and I am spotting:nope: ... I also have O pains, soooo O must be coming really soon! I want to try another OPK before going to bed tonight, so hopefully it will come up +!

Too scared I think a digi would show now? They seem to be more sensitive at moment? I got my digi pos first day I got the frer pos

Hi ladies!!!

Too_Scared - Congrats!!!! :happyance: A digi would probably show :hugs:

How is everyone and when is everyone testing? x x x

I will be 10DPO next Thursday the 3rd, so I will probably start testing then!

I know I am only 4DPO today, and it is still SUUUPER early, but I definitely don't feel like I did last time I got a BFP. I suspected from day 1 that I was pg, but this time I don't feel as sure. But I guess only time will tell!

Hey Tawn I didn't feel anything till about 8dpo last time so u cud be.. Xx

I have had two miscarriages the past four months. First one in Jan we waited a month fell straight away and miscarried again. Totally devastating but the only way I feel like I will get over this is with a successful pregnancy. It's been a week and a half since bleeding stopped and I have used an OPK most days ( if I'm honest sometimes twice a day) but no luck so far. Im going to keep testing and trying and hope that we are able to fall straight away. Good luck to everyone else in the same boat

hi ladies,

What are these readings everyone is talking about? how much are they and are they accurate? xxx

Hey straub I didn't get my +OPK till cd34 after my mc so I'm on cd5 and hoping this time il get my +OPK around day 11ish.... Hoping this is our month girlies :dust:

Straub-- I didn't get my +OPK until CD25 after my m/c. So hang in there, it might be late this month but I am sure it will happen for you!

Cathgibbs--there are all sorts of psychics who do pregnancy and conception readings. I did one for fun (and I was having a rough day) right after m/c and I chose Gail because I was told she had the highest accuracy rating here on BnB. She predicted a May 2012 conception for a healthy baby girl and a June 2014 conception for a baby boy for me. No way of knowing if it is true yet, only time will tell! But it was a bit of fun. And I am hoping (since I am in my first TWW post m/c) that the May conception she saw was actually a May BFP as it will be May 3rd before I start testing! Here is the listing, it is half price right now only 4.99 so pretty cheap! https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/170761741937?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

Cheryl- thanks for the support, I am trying to stay positive while at the same time not drive myself crazy during the TWW. I really hope you get your +OPK soon!

Straub-- I didn't get my +OPK until CD25 after my m/c. So hang in there, it might be late this month but I am sure it will happen for you!

Cathgibbs--there are all sorts of psychics who do pregnancy and conception readings. I did one for fun (and I was having a rough day) right after m/c and I chose Gail because I was told she had the highest accuracy rating here on BnB. She predicted a May 2012 conception for a healthy baby girl and a June 2014 conception for a baby boy for me. No way of knowing if it is true yet, only time will tell! But it was a bit of fun. And I am hoping (since I am in my first TWW post m/c) that the May conception she saw was actually a May BFP as it will be May 3rd before I start testing! Here is the listing, it is half price right now only 4.99 so pretty cheap! https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/170761741937?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

Cheryl- thanks for the support, I am trying to stay positive while at the same time not drive myself crazy during the TWW. I really hope you get your +OPK soon!

Thanks hun! :) xx i got a regular medium and i went on a few weeks back and he asked if i were pregnant i said no and he told me to check, 3 days later i did and i was pregnant! xxx

thanks ladies :)

i want to wait for a bit and then get the digi test because i want it to say 3 + :) do you guys know how long the test says pregnant for? i guess i should take a picture for my journal?

Shellie, do you think you have ov'd already? dried up cm usually means ov has passed. plus you had that great ferning yesterday. i hope this is your cycle!!

hi to everyone else! i hope you are all having a good day.

stays showing for 24 hours hun then it goes, we tok pictures last time, its nice to keep them :) xxx

Just had my reading back, predicted a late June conception for a boy and October conception for a girl. I hope she meant May instead of June lol! xxx

Ooooh that sounds like fun! Might get a reading myself! Did you put any mention of your recent mc in the info you gave her? Think I'll give it a whirl to cheer me up, thanks ladies xxxxx

Ooooh that sounds like fun! Might get a reading myself! Did you put any mention of your recent mc in the info you gave her? Think I'll give it a whirl to cheer me up, thanks ladies xxxxx

Nope just your name, DOB how many children you have and if you are trying, heres what she said

Linking in around you, I sense alot of positive changes around you, and more so within 2013, spirit who come around you are also talking about a worry connecting to finance that soon a solution is also on the way, so spirit feel a much more secure 2013 awaits you

Looking at pregnancy, I feel this is strongly on your mind and feel you may have just had a recent or past dissapointment around you connecting to pregnancy, I see here a strong indication that you will be pregnant within 2012 and give birth within 2013 and I feel conception to be late June 2012, a healthy baby boy is born and all shows well around pregnancy labour and birth

I then see a further conception around October 2014, and see a healthy baby girl born 2015, again all is well around pregnancy itself, labour and birth, also a very fast labour is indicated her for you, and again alot of happiness is around your life at this time

I see a strong relationship line, and also link with a J initial spirit side around you :) x

So to clarify I see 2 children ahead for you and wish you all the best for the future

BUT i have noticed she says 2 children ALOT on other peoples readings and also mentions finance a lot too so im a bit sceptical now, i hopw it is wrong as i cant wait until the end of June to be pregnant again lol xxx

I'm gonna give it a go and see why mine says, it's a bit of fun isn't it? Would be awesome for you if she's right!! Will let you know what mine says when I get it xxxx

I'm gonna give it a go and see why mine says, it's a bit of fun isn't it? Would be awesome for you if she's right!! Will let you know what mine says when I get it xxxx

it is a bit of fun but i take things seriously which i really shouldnt do lol! i seen my medium 3 days before i found out i was pregnant and he told me i was so now i kinda believing in everything they tell me lol xxx yeh do it now hun and C+P it so i can see! xxx

Will do as soon as she emails it to me, might not be til Monday though as its weekend. I'm all excited now lol, I can be quite sceptical I psychics but I think some can be really good xxx

Cortney Marie- have u tested yet?
I tested today and in sure I could see something but it could just be my eyes playing up. Iv had some crampy things going on today and it's def not my imagination

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->