Lucky thread

I can't- I took it apart haha

It was only a glimmer. Prob wouldn't see in a photo

I am only 6dpo so it's prob too early. I'll do another one with fmu tomorrow

Hehe hoping I'll get a BFP on Sunday when im 8dpo. That's when I got it last time. I'm feeling sooooo positive about this. I just have a good feeling

Yay! SO excited for you Poppy! I really hope you get to add your BFP to the title! :)

Cortney Marie- have u tested yet?
I tested today and in sure I could see something but it could just be my eyes playing up. Iv had some crampy things going on today and it's def not my imagination

Omg awesome yep I tested this morning cuz I been peeing on opks and they are dark but the ic. Was stark white this am. I hate to say it but I'm getting my hopes up bc I'm crampy but that happened last cycle..but the thing is that bbs are not nearly as sore as they usually are just bigger which is normal but the cycle I got my bfp my tatas didn't start hurting till really late???? Idk I just found another one of my friends is prego after not trying and I am so mad. Why why why do I have to go through this crap I'm so upset rout now :cry:!!! I hope u get ur bfp tomorrow it sounds like you will :hugs: I'm gonna hold off till Sunday 9dpo that's when I got my last one so fx!¡

:hugs: cortneymarie i have my fingers and toes crossed for you too!! come on bfp's!!

thanks ladies :)

i want to wait for a bit and then get the digi test because i want it to say 3 + :) do you guys know how long the test says pregnant for? i guess i should take a picture for my journal?

Shellie, do you think you have ov'd already? dried up cm usually means ov has passed. plus you had that great ferning yesterday. i hope this is your cycle!!

hi to everyone else! i hope you are all having a good day.

I'm thinking I'm Oing today. Did an OPK a little while ago and it was not even a little bit positive, where the one I did yesterday at least had a line that was half as dark as the control (i know it's still considered negative) and my temperature dropped this morning, so my guess is it will be high tomorrow. I still had ferning today but not as much as yesterday but still more then every other day. We only BD'd yesterday and a couple of days before that. I doubt we'll be BDing today as DB is upset about some news at work, so I don't want to try and force it. I just hope if I am Oing today that yesterday was enough. And my Ov pain is gone too. Have a feeling its not gonna happen this cycle because of how lousy my CM was this month. I think its because I stopped taking the extra vitamin c as I heard too much can cause miscarriages and I was taking WAAY too much ... I guess I should have still taken some, just not as much as I was (figured the amount in prenatals was enough). I'm going to add it back to my vitamins, just a lot less this time!!

Those of you who had a reading from gail how long did it take her to get back to you cuz i ordered mine monday and havent heard a thing yet!!! Pretty annoying but im gettinv worried i didt do it right. Hope monday maybe? ?? Wtf

I have had two miscarriages the past four months. First one in Jan we waited a month fell straight away and miscarried again. Totally devastating but the only way I feel like I will get over this is with a successful pregnancy. It's been a week and a half since bleeding stopped and I have used an OPK most days ( if I'm honest sometimes twice a day) but no luck so far. Im going to keep testing and trying and hope that we are able to fall straight away. Good luck to everyone else in the same boat

Good luck!!!:hugs:

Straub-- I didn't get my +OPK until CD25 after my m/c. So hang in there, it might be late this month but I am sure it will happen for you!

Cathgibbs--there are all sorts of psychics who do pregnancy and conception readings. I did one for fun (and I was having a rough day) right after m/c and I chose Gail because I was told she had the highest accuracy rating here on BnB. She predicted a May 2012 conception for a healthy baby girl and a June 2014 conception for a baby boy for me. No way of knowing if it is true yet, only time will tell! But it was a bit of fun. And I am hoping (since I am in my first TWW post m/c) that the May conception she saw was actually a May BFP as it will be May 3rd before I start testing! Here is the listing, it is half price right now only 4.99 so pretty cheap! https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/170761741937?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

Cheryl- thanks for the support, I am trying to stay positive while at the same time not drive myself crazy during the TWW. I really hope you get your +OPK soon!

What is that in U.S. dollars? I'm from the U.S. I'm thinking of doing this. Thanks for the link!

Cortney Marie- have u tested yet?
I tested today and in sure I could see something but it could just be my eyes playing up. Iv had some crampy things going on today and it's def not my imagination

Omg awesome yep I tested this morning cuz I been peeing on opks and they are dark but the ic. Was stark white this am. I hate to say it but I'm getting my hopes up bc I'm crampy but that happened last cycle..but the thing is that bbs are not nearly as sore as they usually are just bigger which is normal but the cycle I got my bfp my tatas didn't start hurting till really late???? Idk I just found another one of my friends is prego after not trying and I am so mad. Why why why do I have to go through this crap I'm so upset rout now :cry:!!! I hope u get ur bfp tomorrow it sounds like you will :hugs: I'm gonna hold off till Sunday 9dpo that's when I got my last one so fx!¡

I'm saying a prayer for you Cortney that you do get your BFP! Try not to worry about others and their news, even if it does suck. I understand. It doesn't seem fair at all. They aren't trying, they don't care if it happens and it DOES! It's very frustrating. I feel the same way about all my preggers friends/family or ones that just found out. But we have to stay strong and have our moment of being upset but then be happy for them because maybe it is just what's "supposed to be" for them...you know? I don't know. I tell myself this stuff all the time to make myself feel better. Maybe it will help both of us. Hang in there!

Those of you who had a reading from gail how long did it take her to get back to you cuz i ordered mine monday and havent heard a thing yet!!! Pretty annoying but im gettinv worried i didt do it right. Hope monday maybe? ?? Wtf

Op I ordered one 3 days ago and have gotten nothing I'm almost wondering if I didn't get ripped off cuz I didn't use paypal bc it was being fucked up??I even sent her a message via her website asking what was going on...nothing that was 2 days ago so maybe my initial order was 4-5 days ago I paid. 16.50 wth!!

Fingers crossed for you Poppy and CortneyMarie! :dust: And congrats on O, Shellie. I think your BD timing is great!

Op I ordered one 3 days ago and have gotten nothing I'm almost wondering if I didn't get ripped off cuz I didn't use paypal bc it was being fucked up??I even sent her a message via her website asking what was going on...nothing that was 2 days ago so maybe my initial order was 4-5 days ago I paid. 16.50 wth!!

I didnt use paypal either. I got a reading from jenny i ordered saturday and got if tues and on her site the info like your name and birthdate had a place to fill it in. This last one was gail and you had to seperately e mail all the info after you bought it which was a big pain in the ass. Who did u order from? Jenny is in canada and gail uk so i wondered if us being in US made a difference i sent a message today and she doesnt reply on weekends:( dont know what to do.

Thanks @ttcbabyisom I got a positive OPK today so now the fun begins. Good luck to you too xx

I didnt use paypal either. I got a reading from jenny i ordered saturday and got if tues and on her site the info like your name and birthdate had a place to fill it in. This last one was gail and you had to seperately e mail all the info after you bought it which was a big pain in the ass. Who did u order from? Jenny is in canada and gail uk so i wondered if us being in US made a difference i sent a message today and she doesnt reply on weekends:( dont know what to do.

I ordered from Gail but and payment went thru but I never got an email saying what to send her or anything so I sent her one asking what was going on?? Tomorrow is day 3 and istill haven't received a thing from her??? I got one from another ebay psychic idk we will see I got her confirmation email asking for details and sent it back...good luck hun

Yeah straub twa let the fun begin :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->