Lucky thread

BFN today on dpo7. I think my eyes were playing tricks on me yest.

I'm supposed to be going out drinking tonight with my best friend for her birthday. She will def notice if I don't drink. Don't know what to do. It's annoying not being able to have a drink when I don't even know if I'm pregnant.

Hey poppy il be the same next week when I'm going out il be in the 2ww so I'm just going to have 2 or 3 cos loads of ppl u find out they are pg always say oh no I was so drunk while I was pg so if u just hav a few you'll be fine cos if it was me I'd be annoyed if it turned out I wasn't pg.... A cpl won't hurt then ur friend won't be suspicious.... Xxx

Hi girls! For all those of you that ordered from Gail--you have to send her an email with your name, DOB, whether you are ttc and how many children you already have to her personal email address. (it is listed at the bottom of the listing. I used a message through ebay and she claimed to "not get it" for over a week, but as soon as I sent another one via email she sent my reading the next day)

AFM I don't have ANY symptoms right now 5DPO besides being really hungry (which prob has nothing to do with being pg). I am starting to lose hope this time cause even though our bd schedule was perfect, I just don't FEEL pregnant. I had loads of symptoms and knew right away last time, but I just don't think it's happened this time :cry:

Anyone have any hopeful stories for me of not having any symptoms at this stage and still getting a BFP?

Yawn I didn't feel as pregnant this time round either and had even had a couple of drinks and taken benolyn original right up to bfp at 9dpo as didn't think I was preg.
Poppy 7dpo is still way early!!! Dont panic yet!!!!

Ladies what do you think of this? I am 8+4 wks and as I said earlier in this post started ms from 5wks. Was really really bad by 6wk throwing up 2-3 times day having to sip fizzy drink and eat every couple hours etc. BUT from Tuesday just gone 8 wks. I have been feeling 70% better. Still nauseous in the morning and when tired but haven't been sick and feel loads better. I am worried the baby has died. I haven't mentioned it to anyone. Obviously an relieved to feel better but I shouldn't be so early should I? With my 15 year old was sick til labour and with 13 year old sick til 16 wks?

Hey poppy il be the same next week when I'm going out il be in the 2ww so I'm just going to have 2 or 3 cos loads of ppl u find out they are pg always say oh no I was so drunk while I was pg so if u just hav a few you'll be fine cos if it was me I'd be annoyed if it turned out I wasn't pg.... A cpl won't hurt then ur friend won't be suspicious.... Xxx

The thing is- I'm so scared of anything bad happening to my baby if I'm pregnant. I will worry for the whole pregnancy that I had a couple of drinks just before i got my BFP

My husband just had a look at this mornings test and he seems to think he can see a second line. I can't see it haha

Yawn I didn't feel as pregnant this time round either and had even had a couple of drinks and taken benolyn original right up to bfp at 9dpo as didn't think I was preg.
Poppy 7dpo is still way early!!! Dont panic yet!!!!

Ladies what do you think of this? I am 8+4 wks and as I said earlier in this post started ms from 5wks. Was really really bad by 6wk throwing up 2-3 times day having to sip fizzy drink and eat every couple hours etc. BUT from Tuesday just gone 8 wks. I have been feeling 70% better. Still nauseous in the morning and when tired but haven't been sick and feel loads better. I am worried the baby has died. I haven't mentioned it to anyone. Obviously an relieved to feel better but I shouldn't be so early should I? With my 15 year old was sick til labour and with 13 year old sick til 16 wks?

Could u get an emergency scan to check?
I didn't get any sickness at all with my last pregnancy so it might be a good sign that uv had some even if it has gone x

Hi ladies,

toothfairy, I had no ms the whole pregnancy and my baby was fine up until 11 weeks, my mum also had no ms at all when she had both me and my brother, so dont panic, I really dont think ms has anything to do with how the baby is doing. If you are really worried maybe go to doctors and ask them to check that your hcg levels are still rising as they should.

Poppy - what do you normally drink? I would try and order your drinks when your friends cant hear, and get something like lime and soda (i normally drink vodka lime and soda when I'm not pg) or get them to put your drink in a wine glass and get something like appletise that looks similar......you may think its really obvious but you'll be surprised how unobservant people are lol! Thats what i tried and it worked, but as i said i normally drink vodka lime and soda so it wasnt to hard to disguise it.

And I have received my reading from Gail.....although its a bit disappointing, it just sounds like all the others, but if its true yay!! Here it is;

Linking in around you, I see alot of positive change coming into your life, and I feel your making alot of plans for the future

I sense around you in your life a strong need for children shows

I feel that May to June will be your conception month and Im shown a healthy baby boy here, and see all is well around pregnancy and birth

I then see a further pregnancy for December 2015 and I see a healthy baby girl with this, and also this shows as healthy and well around pregnancy, birth and labour

You also show as having a lovely strong relationship path and alot of happiness ahead for you

So to clarify I see 2 children ahead for you and wish you all the best for the future

Like I said it sounds very generic and again she predicts 2 children, one boy and one girl.

We will see in the next two months if she's right, but at the moment I am still praying to god that my uterus is finally clear! The bleeding seemed to suddenly stop yesterday after my procedure but got a blood clot and more blood this morning, but I'm taking that as a good thing and hope that its just tapering off....

Tawn be positive :hugs:

Tooth fairy ur baby will be fine remember every pregnancy is different...xx

Poppy do wot ever feels right for u but remember they do say a cpl of drinks wont cos a mc, I kno next week when I go out its a friend who never knew I pg last time and doesn't kno bout the mc so Im just goin to hav a cpl cos she already thot I was pg last time I never had a drink...x

Toothfairy, thanks for the reassurance. I hope the BFP is on its way next week. I guess I just have to remember that every pregnancy is different and keep my hope alive!

As for your ms, I would try not to worry unless your symptoms all died off very suddenly. Since it is tapering off, I have to hope you are just lucky and your ms is lessening in the 2nd half of 1st tri. If you are really worried, maybe you can push for another early scan? When is your next appt scheduled?

Poppy- I am excited to hear about all your faint lines! At 7dpo, that is a HUGE start! You should post them on here, I love squinting at hpts :)

Bailey bubs, I am glad to hear that things finally seem to be tapering off for you. And if your reading turns out to be true, your rainbow would be right around the corner! GL!

Poppy if he thinks he can see a line just kid on ur drinking vodka cranberry and just drink cranberry juice. X

And Tawn I was starving all the time when I was pg ate like a total pig so tht is a symtom. Xx

I normally drink vodka and lemonade so will be drinking just the lemonade. I just hope no one tries to buy me any drinks or shots

Im hungry all the time too!! My tummy was rumbling only 2 hours after my lunch yest. I hope it's a sign for us

Cortney Marie- have u tested yet?
I tested today and in sure I could see something but it could just be my eyes playing up. Iv had some crampy things going on today and it's def not my imagination

Omg awesome yep I tested this morning cuz I been peeing on opks and they are dark but the ic. Was stark white this am. I hate to say it but I'm getting my hopes up bc I'm crampy but that happened last cycle..but the thing is that bbs are not nearly as sore as they usually are just bigger which is normal but the cycle I got my bfp my tatas didn't start hurting till really late???? Idk I just found another one of my friends is prego after not trying and I am so mad. Why why why do I have to go through this crap I'm so upset rout now :cry:!!! I hope u get ur bfp tomorrow it sounds like you will :hugs: I'm gonna hold off till Sunday 9dpo that's when I got my last one so fx!¡

I'm saying a prayer for you Cortney that you do get your BFP! Try not to worry about others and their news, even if it does suck. I understand. It doesn't seem fair at all. They aren't trying, they don't care if it happens and it DOES! It's very frustrating. I feel the same way about all my preggers friends/family or ones that just found out. But we have to stay strong and have our moment of being upset but then be happy for them because maybe it is just what's "supposed to be" for them...you know? I don't know. I tell myself this stuff all the time to make myself feel better. Maybe it will help both of us. Hang in there!

Thanks Hun I know we all go through this that's why it is so great to have you lovely ladies to come and vent to and it is a good thing bc trying to conceive could make life a living hell other wise.. :hugs:

I know how u feel Cortney - my sister is law got pregnant just before I did the last time and she wasn't trying. She got to kepp her baby and I didn't. How is that fair? She's due a few weeks before I should have been. I find it really difficult to be happy for her

Those of you who had a reading from gail how long did it take her to get back to you cuz i ordered mine monday and havent heard a thing yet!!! Pretty annoying but im gettinv worried i didt do it right. Hope monday maybe? ?? Wtf

Op I ordered one 3 days ago and have gotten nothing I'm almost wondering if I didn't get ripped off cuz I didn't use paypal bc it was being fucked up??I even sent her a message via her website asking what was going on...nothing that was 2 days ago so maybe my initial order was 4-5 days ago I paid. 16.50 wth!!

I didnt use paypal either. I got a reading from jenny i ordered saturday and got if tues and on her site the info like your name and birthdate had a place to fill it in. This last one was gail and you had to seperately e mail all the info after you bought it which was a big pain in the ass. Who did u order from? Jenny is in canada and gail uk so i wondered if us being in US made a difference i sent a message today and she doesnt reply on weekends:( dont know what to do.

I ordered from Gail but and payment went thru but I never got an email saying what to send her or anything so I sent her one asking what was going on?? Tomorrow is day 3 and istill haven't received a thing from her??? I got one from another ebay psychic idk we will see I got her confirmation email asking for details and sent it back...good luck hun

Yeah straub twa let the fun begin :flower:
i got my reading this morning. It says a july conception (thats what jenny said too) it will be a girl yay!! Then a boy from june 2014 conception and people will comment on how much he looks like my boyfriend. Which is weird cause he always says the boy would look like me cuz my avery looked like him. So 2 kids ...i wanted twins too so 4 kids i would like but im ok with 2. With gail you have to send your info like name dob are you ttc how many kids you have on a seperate e mail and she wont do until she has info. But mine did take 4 days.

Thanks for the reassurance ladies. It definitely hasn't totally disappeared. Still feeling rough today. Poppy... Can we see the test?? I was and still am hungry a lot. All of a sudden too out of nowhere hunger pains! Through the night too!!!! Hope it's a good sign for you xxx

I know how u feel Cortney - my sister is law got pregnant just before I did the last time and she wasn't trying. She got to kepp her baby and I didn't. How is that fair? She's due a few weeks before I should have been. I find it really difficult to be happy for her

Urgh I know my bff who I work with and live next to found out the day before I did so she is less then 2 wks ahead of what I was so its hats seeing her belly grow and her us pica and listen to her complain and hear about how her boyfriend wants to give it up for adoption!!!! Its enough to drive a girl bonkers. Btw I hope your husband is on to something.

I peer on and opk today since I'm low on ics (tried telling myself I wasn't gonna give into the addiction but now just wasting opks lol) and its neg I don't know if they would pick up a pregnancy as fast as hpts I just know that they do?? :shrug: also I had a few drinks last night but its a personal choice so drink that lemonade girl specially since ur hubby sees a line! I'm gonna use an if tomorrow fx that'll be 9dpo

Sorry ladies I read everything but cannot even dream of remembering who wrote what besides toothfairy I think your fine the Ms is still there just better but I agree with the others try and get a Dr to check if it will make you stress less.

The psychic reading sounded good fx its true...in the order details on her site it says you need a confirmation number that I don't have bc I never got anything at all from her??

Bailybubs I hope the bleeding stops soon :hugs:

Everyone else :hugs: and I hope all is well or goes well :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

O sorry to be a space hog but I forgot to symptom spot...I got that hunger. Cramps dull and mostly over my ovarys alternating. Thirst. And finally big heavy boobies that aren't really sore just an on and off "inside" kind of hurt next to nothing when I rub em. They are usually big but killer painful at this point. The only thing keeping my hopes up are my boobies bc when I got my bfp they didn't start hurting until like he day before which I thought was odd at the time. I'm 8dpo or 7 who knows for sure cuz I don't temp :shrug:

Anyway thanks for listening ladies :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->