Lucky thread

I saw that about order number and was worried cuz i didnt give one either...i was getting a little impatient!! It was worth the wait even if shes not right. Just gives me hope ..im so afraid i wont be able to have any kids at all.

So after complaining about no symptoms today, the hunger has continued to the point that DH is laughing at me because I have been saying "I'm STARRRVING" about 1-2 hours after a meal (which basically means I am nibbling constantly today UHG!) Also, I started getting dizzy spells. Which is funny because I looked back at my diary from BFP cycle and it was exactly the evening of 5DPO that I got super dizzy and almost fell over after tying stepson's shoes in Sainsburys. And now I couldn't stand to eat the delicious dinner I cooked for us because of sudden nausea and aversion. Maybe it is psychosomatic after whinging about nothing happening for me yet, but THIS feels more like last time for me! If the cramps and hot flashes come next, I will be feeling VERY hopeful! FX'd!

Poppy & Courtney--I hope us 3 hungry girls truly are eating for 2 rather than just packing it in for no reason! :haha: C'mon BFPs!

Poppy, I hope your Hubby has better eye sight then you do lol lol. I'm sure you'll get your answer very soon!!

AFM, I think I am on 1DPO. I really screwed up taking my temp this morning. I took it, went back to sleep, then tried to look at the memory of the thermometer, but my cell phone's light went off before I could see properly, and once you check it once, it disappears :( I thought it said 96.6 or 96.8 but I could have seen it all wrong. I ended up taking it again a minute after getting out of bed and it was 96.8 so I just put that down. I did an experiement once and saw if I take my temp in bed, then again right after getting up, it goes up about 0.2 degrees, so I figure either way it's one of the two numbers I think i saw. I also had only partial ferning today, and I bet tomorrow it will be none, or even less then today. May have only managed to BD once in my fertile period, but once is enough (when I got preg in January it was only once too!) Am glad I'm in the TWW now, just not looking forward to the waiting part lol :p

Shellie shouldn't your temp been high today if your 1 dpo?

I saw that about order number and was worried cuz i didnt give one either...i was getting a little impatient!! It was worth the wait even if shes not right. Just gives me hope ..im so afraid i wont be able to have any kids at all.

Ok I found what I think is her personal email address and sent in details so fingers crossed the whole process was a bit ridiculous and if it wasn't for you and other girls on here I would have totally got ripped off bc I wouldn't have known what to do so I hope she is accurate regardless of what she says considering I paid way to much money and it was such a freaking hassle. I also got one from suzy so it would be awesome if they match up and say I'm preggo just not enough to get a bfp yet :haha:

I heard this today for the first time and it made me think of my miscarriage and loss of my first baby (although too early to even be my baby i guess). I know some of the lyrics don't make sense for that but most do. It's a pretty song but sad.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_zsz9rtoQk

Ok I found what I think is her personal email address and sent in details so fingers crossed the whole process was a bit ridiculous and if it wasn't for you and other girls on here I would have totally got ripped off bc I wouldn't have known what to do so I hope she is accurate regardless of what she says considering I paid way to much money and it was such a freaking hassle. I also got one from suzy so it would be awesome if they match up and say I'm preggo just not enough to get a bfp yet :haha:

Ok good glad to help i was very confused too!! I hope they match i was so excited to see july from both even if its a month or 2 off either way at least i have hope. The other one...jenny...it comes up for you to fill it out so much easier she should change it. Good luck cant wait to hear your predictions!!!!

Those of you who had a reading from gail how long did it take her to get back to you cuz i ordered mine monday and havent heard a thing yet!!! Pretty annoying but im gettinv worried i didt do it right. Hope monday maybe? ?? Wtf

I actually heard back from her right away. Less than 24 hours. Check again. Maybe you did something wrong.

Those of you who had a reading from gail how long did it take her to get back to you cuz i ordered mine monday and havent heard a thing yet!!! Pretty annoying but im gettinv worried i didt do it right. Hope monday maybe? ?? Wtf

Op I ordered one 3 days ago and have gotten nothing I'm almost wondering if I didn't get ripped off cuz I didn't use paypal bc it was being fucked up??I even sent her a message via her website asking what was going on...nothing that was 2 days ago so maybe my initial order was 4-5 days ago I paid. 16.50 wth!!

I didnt use paypal either. I got a reading from jenny i ordered saturday and got if tues and on her site the info like your name and birthdate had a place to fill it in. This last one was gail and you had to seperately e mail all the info after you bought it which was a big pain in the ass. Who did u order from? Jenny is in canada and gail uk so i wondered if us being in US made a difference i sent a message today and she doesnt reply on weekends:( dont know what to do.

I used paypal...maybe that's the difference. Hope you get your readings soon! I had to send a separate e-mail to her with my info but it was no big deal...really...i ordered mine from gail. she was fast!

BFN today on dpo7. I think my eyes were playing tricks on me yest.

I'm supposed to be going out drinking tonight with my best friend for her birthday. She will def notice if I don't drink. Don't know what to do. It's annoying not being able to have a drink when I don't even know if I'm pregnant.

I think 7dpo is way too early to test. don't you? i'm thinking earliest should be 10/11 dpo. But i understand the need to do it. I've been there.

Yeah, that part sucks. The part where you stop drinking once you hit that OV day and you don't do it for the next 2 weeks because you "just don't know" if you are pregnant or not...if it worked. It's the WORST 2 weeks ever. I get it. Hang in there. If you're worried about her noticing, just get something that resembles alcohol and act a little tipsy later in the night. I've done that. :) She doesn't have to know unless you want her to know. You can do this.

Hey poppy il be the same next week when I'm going out il be in the 2ww so I'm just going to have 2 or 3 cos loads of ppl u find out they are pg always say oh no I was so drunk while I was pg so if u just hav a few you'll be fine cos if it was me I'd be annoyed if it turned out I wasn't pg.... A cpl won't hurt then ur friend won't be suspicious.... Xxx

This is VERY true too Poppy! I agree.

I know how u feel Cortney - my sister is law got pregnant just before I did the last time and she wasn't trying. She got to kepp her baby and I didn't. How is that fair? She's due a few weeks before I should have been. I find it really difficult to be happy for her

You feel for Cortney and I feel for you...both! I'm with ya...my sis in law just found out she was preggers a week and a half ago. Only difference is she was trying...her and i have been texting non-stop for months about our situations and we are both trying to get pregnant before the family vacation so we can be pregnant and happy together and she just found out she's a POSITIVE. I'm happy for her and my brother but sad for me. It just sucks sometimes to hear the good news of others.

Ok good glad to help i was very confused too!! I hope they match i was so excited to see july from both even if its a month or 2 off either way at least i have hope. The other one...jenny...it comes up for you to fill it out so much easier she should change it. Good luck cant wait to hear your predictions!!!!

what's the ebay link for jenny??? i'd like to do hers too and compare it to gail's. Thanks!

I'm happy about this if it's true...except for the June conception part...I wanted a May conception...plus we were actually talking about taking June off for vacation and trying again when we got back...anyway...here it is below.

Linking in around you, I sense mainly a content path around you at this time, but feel a much happier and settled 2012 coming in, I feel alot more balance in your path and plans your thinking about for the future being around you in a successful way, not just around pregnancy as I see alot of improvements for finance, and areas connecting to your home

Spirit show me a June conception here, and I see your overjoyed with this news, and spirit show all is well around pregnancy and birth, and I see a healthy baby boy born. I feel your a very hands on mother, and want things done your way, and a spirit lady who comes in around you shows an older lady who may try to interfere and asks you to stick to your guns around this.

I see a further conception for August 2014, and a 2015 birth , this conception shows a baby girl and again all is showing around pregnancy, birth and labour

I feel this child then completes your family

So to clarify I see 2 children ahead for you and wish you every happiness :)

So I went pee earlier with some what concentrated Heine and it stunk like skunk/ammonia is had only been like 2 hours since porgy. The smell was strong I thought it was coming out of the heating duct lol sniffed around till I got to the pot! Symptom spot maybe????

How did last night go poppy? Hope you enjoyed yourself.

What's all this Gail stuff about? Is it a reading from someone on here? If so be careful. A few years ago there was a member on here offering to do them and it turns out they were a con artist and they got banned. Please be careful ladies :hugs:

How's everyone today? Any plans? Ive got the last of my ironing from holiday to finish off and a general tidy round the house. Making a yummy roast beef dinner for tea :)

Had my positive OPK on Friday night. DTD on Thursday night and last night. Will be trying again tonight I think or tomorrow night. Last nights OPK was a definate negative will do another this afternoon but I think it's fair to say the signals been sent. So now a questions for you all. When can I test and how many DPO am I? X

BFN today on dpo7. I think my eyes were playing tricks on me yest.

I'm supposed to be going out drinking tonight with my best friend for her birthday. She will def notice if I don't drink. Don't know what to do. It's annoying not being able to have a drink when I don't even know if I'm pregnant.

I think 7dpo is way too early to test. don't you? i'm thinking earliest should be 10/11 dpo. But i understand the need to do it. I've been there.

Yeah, that part sucks. The part where you stop drinking once you hit that OV day and you don't do it for the next 2 weeks because you "just don't know" if you are pregnant or not...if it worked. It's the WORST 2 weeks ever. I get it. Hang in there. If you're worried about her noticing, just get something that resembles alcohol and act a little tipsy later in the night. I've done that. :) She doesn't have to know unless you want her to know. You can do this.
7dpo might be early but I got my BFP at 8dpo last time do I don't feel the need to wait until 10dpo

So I went pee earlier with some what concentrated Heine and it stunk like skunk/ammonia is had only been like 2 hours since porgy. The smell was strong I thought it was coming out of the heating duct lol sniffed around till I got to the pot! Symptom spot maybe????

My urine was like that in my last pregbancy. It always looked like I was dehydrated. Sounds like a good sign to me. Have u tested today?

Asf went out last night and didn't drink. Had lemonade and hoped people would assume it had vodka in it. 2 people noticed!!!!! They asked why I wasn't drinking and I just said I was and hoped they would leave it. Argh

I stayed the night at my friends house so can't test today until later when iv held my pee for a few hours

How did last night go poppy? Hope you enjoyed yourself.

What's all this Gail stuff about? Is it a reading from someone on here? If so be careful. A few years ago there was a member on here offering to do them and it turns out they were a con artist and they got banned. Please be careful ladies :hugs:

How's everyone today? Any plans? Ive got the last of my ironing from holiday to finish off and a general tidy round the house. Making a yummy roast beef dinner for tea :)

Had my positive OPK on Friday night. DTD on Thursday night and last night. Will be trying again tonight I think or tomorrow night. Last nights OPK was a definate negative will do another this afternoon but I think it's fair to say the signals been sent. So now a questions for you all. When can I test and how many DPO am I? X
Yay for positive opk.
So maybe your 1dpo today?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"