Lucky thread

So are you 1 DPO the day after a positive ... or the day of the first negative? :wacko: this is all making my brain hurt :lol:

I think it's really rude for people to ask why your not drinking tbh ... it isn't really any of their business is it! Probably just me being a bit sensetive this morning :haha:

I have some FRER's so when would I be able to start testing with those? Around 10DPO ... I think that's a common thing I've heard on here ... is 14DPO when your AF would technically be due? :wacko: x

I don't really know. I counted the 1dpo as the day my cm went back to creamy but I don't know if im correct

I don't really know. I counted the 1dpo as the day my cm went back to creamy but I don't know if im correct

I tested and its bfn :cry: I know its early but its discouraging I got my bfp last time with afternoon pee on 9 dpo which is what today is. I swear I see a shadow but that's totally bc I want to!! I counted 1 dpo as the day after my first pos but idk if that's right either the only way to tell for sure is to temp.

Yeh my 1dpo was the day after my pos opk.

Oh Cortney- we WILL get our BFP's soon I promise

Yeah I think temping is the only way to find out. I have put the info into FF and asked it to try and calcuate by using my OPK's and it reckons that I am 2DPO today. Will probably test with a FRER next Saturday/Sunday. Fingers crossed!

Don't be disheartened Courtney ... you may have implanted a little later this time. Leave it another couple of days or so then test again. I have everything crossed for you x

So I don't know for sure, but I was told that the day after your OPK is your O day (since it takes 12-48 hours to O after +OPK) and then the day after THAT is 1DPO.

I'm not an expert haha but that is what someone told me when I asked this question earlier this week and it made sense that +OPK is the day before O so 2days after +OPK is 1DPO.

I'm happy about this if it's true...except for the June conception part...I wanted a May conception...plus we were actually talking about taking June off for vacation and trying again when we got back...anyway...here it is below.

Linking in around you, I sense mainly a content path around you at this time, but feel a much happier and settled 2012 coming in, I feel alot more balance in your path and plans your thinking about for the future being around you in a successful way, not just around pregnancy as I see alot of improvements for finance, and areas connecting to your home

Spirit show me a June conception here, and I see your overjoyed with this news, and spirit show all is well around pregnancy and birth, and I see a healthy baby boy born. I feel your a very hands on mother, and want things done your way, and a spirit lady who comes in around you shows an older lady who may try to interfere and asks you to stick to your guns around this.

I see a further conception for August 2014, and a 2015 birth , this conception shows a baby girl and again all is showing around pregnancy, birth and labour

I feel this child then completes your family

So to clarify I see 2 children ahead for you and wish you every happiness :)

Hmmmm sounds similar to mine hun, I'm not convinced about Gail anymore, odd that both of us will have a baby boy conceived in June then a baby girl in 2014/2015......plus there wasnt any extra detail in my reading, nothing that made me think it related to me. Oh well, I'm gonna believe it anyway as I really want that BFP in June!!! I've lost all hope for May now as although I'm pretty sure I'm O at the moment, I'm still waiting for my first AF, whenever this bleeding stops!!

MissMummyMoo - Its a psychic reading from a woman on eBay, she's got 4000 positive feedback but as you can read above I'm not convinced. I'm normally quite open minded but she seems to be saying exactly the same to everyone. But its a bit of fun isnt it? And only a fiver so I'm not fussed.

Ladies who are in tww - I have got my fingers and toes crossed for you all!! I really hope that you all get your BFPs, then in a month or so I can join you all in the PAL forum!!xxxxxx

Can't test yet- couldn't use my fmu as I was at my friends this morning. I need to be able to hold my pee for 4 hours so I will test this evening.

Boobs arnt sore today but I keep getting little stabbing pains in my sides. I have quite a lot of cm which is creamy and watery. I am having very vivid dreams all week.

Poppy I wanna hear you getting a BFP today!!!!

Shellie shouldn't your temp been high today if your 1 dpo?

My temps are really low most of the time, so 96.8 is fairly high for me. Today I was 96.8 again, so it seems to be staying up, but I got a bunch of EWCM today so I donning anymore lol. This cycle is confusing the hell outta me. I had ferning again today, but a different kind of ferning, much more uniform, really pretty actually lol. And I donno if it was because of BDing yesterday, but a few hours later I checked my cervix and it was high soft and really open....and while we were BDing I was really wet the way I am when we BD when I'm fertile.... So maybe I really didn't O yet. :wacko: I didn't do an OPK yesterday cuz I assumed I O'd...

Shellie I would say you didn't o yet and u r now. I bet u ur temp goes up in the next few days cause that's really low temp. Goodluck

Hi

I found out I had a missed miscarriage on 1st march. I was 10 weeks but baby didnt make it past 8-9. I had a medicated mc on 2nd march and stopped bleeding around the 8th march. I cried every day until I stopped bleeding.

I know it's soon but I just want to be pregnant again. We have been trying every other day since bleeding stopped. I just don't want to risk missing the egg. The doc said we could start trying as soon as we are ready but to wait for one AF for dating reasons. I don't want to wait that long.

Is anyone else doing the same? I would live to have someone to talk to.
We to had a miscarriage at 5weeks and became pregnant again right after b4 AF came to town unfortunately we lost the second baby at 5 1/2 too, So I recommend waiting until you have a cycle b4 trying so you can give your body a rest, if you think about it you would only be a few weeks further along if you don't wait as you would be if you did, not to say you are going to miscarry again but its very emotional draining and physically draining to have two right in a row. So you know what your body can handle if your ready go for it!!!;) Good Luck to you!!! ;)

Hi

I found out I had a missed miscarriage on 1st march. I was 10 weeks but baby didnt make it past 8-9. I had a medicated mc on 2nd march and stopped bleeding around the 8th march. I cried every day until I stopped bleeding.

I know it's soon but I just want to be pregnant again. We have been trying every other day since bleeding stopped. I just don't want to risk missing the egg. The doc said we could start trying as soon as we are ready but to wait for one AF for dating reasons. I don't want to wait that long.

Is anyone else doing the same? I would live to have someone to talk to.
We to had a miscarriage at 5weeks and became pregnant again right after b4 AF came to town unfortunately we lost the second baby at 5 1/2 too, So I recommend waiting until you have a cycle b4 trying so you can give your body a rest, if you think about it you would only be a few weeks further along if you don't wait as you would be if you did, not to say you are going to miscarry again but its very emotional draining and physically draining to have two right in a row. So you know what your body can handle if your ready go for it!!!;) Good Luck to you!!! ;)

So sorry for ur loses! That's awful

That post was actually a really long time ago tho and iv since had an af. Testing later today.

Ladies- do u think we need to change the name of this thread? Maybe to something like-

'lucky thread-6BFP's so far'

Most of us have had af's now so the name is no longer relevant

Hey ladies just back from a lovely overnight with hubby in Aviemore I'm 7dpo.... Poppy I can't wait till u test ...xx
I was thinking the cycle I conceived I o on the wed and 4 days later I took a canesten oral capsule for thrush I am now thinking this is wot has caused my mc I googled it and it say do not take if even trying to hav a baby as its not been tested on pregnant woman, I now can't believe I didn't read the packaging before I took it.... I'm so stupid I really hope I o this month and get my BFP I'm with u poppy no drinking from cd10 for me...xx

Ps change it thts much better. Xxx

Hey ladies just back from a lovely overnight with hubby in Aviemore I'm 7dpo.... Poppy I can't wait till u test ...xx
I was thinking the cycle I conceived I o on the wed and 4 days later I took a canesten oral capsule for thrush I am now thinking this is wot has caused my mc I googled it and it say do not take if even trying to hav a baby as its not been tested on pregnant woman, I now can't believe I didn't read the packaging before I took it.... I'm so stupid I really hope I o this month and get my BFP I'm with u poppy no drinking from cd10 for me...xx

Please don't think that u caused ur miscarriage. It could have been anything. I'm sure it's really unlikely it was the thrush medication. U mustn't blame urself

2 hours to go until I can test!

Aw thanks. I've got such a good feeling poppy I hope this is it for u we shud be changing the name too..xx

Please don't think that u caused ur miscarriage. It could have been anything. I'm sure it's really unlikely it was the thrush medication. U mustn't blame urself

2 hours to go until I can test!

Well I'm gonna be out for the day so I guess ill be in suspense till later or tomorrow. I think a name change is in order :)! I'm gonna wait till Tuesday before I test again.

Shellie I would say you didn't o yet and u r now. I bet u ur temp goes up in the next few days cause that's really low temp. Goodluck

My temps can be super low, I've been 95.3 before. And I've used a different thermometer then last cycle so I know it's me not the thermometer. Which is part of why I think I have a thyroid issue. But I think you might be right because I'm having O pains again, but on the opposite side from a couple of days ago! I guess I'll find out in a few days :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->