Lucky thread

I know- I'm nervous that it's going to be negative. I know it's still early tho so trying not to get my hopes up.

It's been 4 hours but going to try and hold my pee a little longer

OOOHH Poppy! I am as excited as if I am the one testing! Cheering you on hun, and can't wait to hear!

We both think we can see a faint line but it won't come out in a photo.

I'm annoyed because I'm convinced I feel pregnant. My boobs have started aching again too.

If its all in my head I'm going to be REALLY annoyed with myself

Do you think your faint line is darker than yesterday? Which brand? You are very early so maybe only just a glimmer of something is ok? Oh I wish I could see it!!!

sorry for the bfn Poppy. :hugs: you are still so early! tomorrow for sure :)

hi to all the rest of the ladies. sorry i have missed so much, i was out of town. i hope you are all well!

Yes it is darker than yest. I couldn't even see one yest even tho hubby said he could.
It is an Internet cheepie called one step.
I just did another one in the same pot of urine and there is no line. Hubby thinks the first one was a smudge. In very confused

I used the one step, think they're pretty difficult to read really. I got a better result with frer of course but also asda own and they dead cheap. Are you 8dpo tomorrow? Maybe try diff brand using the sample you've has best results with before? I never had good lines with fmu, was always smu for me?

By the way I came to realise it depends how long you dip the stick for as to how dark the line is with the one step I was only dipping couple seconds but got better line leaving about 8 to 10 secs

Oh poppy, maybe it just is too soon, depends on implantation doesn't it?? Dont give up hope!!! Keep trying hun and I'm sure it will be BFP in the next few days xxxxx

I'm sorry hon, it's early :hugs: and a maybe-line isn't a bad way to start. Hope it gets darker and you see that BFP tomorrow. :dust:

Iv thrown that urine sample away. I was dipping the sticks in for 10 seconds. I will try again with fmu and I'll use one step and a different brand and see what happens

Having a bad day :( just feel like there's no point in being positive about anything anymore as I keep getting let down.. :( wsh summit amazing would happen to me sick of being dekt a crappy hand :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->