Lucky thread

bumpblues :hugs: i am so sorry you are having a down day. :( we have to try to keep a positive mental attitude. it is hard sometimes but i think that it is very important to try. :hugs:

I just googled jenny renny and it brought me to her site! Gooc luck...shes cheaper but you only get date..sex ..and due date possibilities.

How did last night go poppy? Hope you enjoyed yourself.

What's all this Gail stuff about? Is it a reading from someone on here? If so be careful. A few years ago there was a member on here offering to do them and it turns out they were a con artist and they got banned. Please be careful ladies :hugs:

How's everyone today? Any plans? Ive got the last of my ironing from holiday to finish off and a general tidy round the house. Making a yummy roast beef dinner for tea :)

Had my positive OPK on Friday night. DTD on Thursday night and last night. Will be trying again tonight I think or tomorrow night. Last nights OPK was a definate negative will do another this afternoon but I think it's fair to say the signals been sent. So now a questions for you all. When can I test and how many DPO am I? X

Thanks for the head's up about the readings. I'm a crazy person right now and am interested in any kind of outlook from others i can get. I only paid $8 u.s. dollars but i'll keep an eye on my account to make sure it's not compromised. Thanks MissMummyMoo.

So are you 1 DPO the day after a positive ... or the day of the first negative? :wacko: this is all making my brain hurt :lol:

I think it's really rude for people to ask why your not drinking tbh ... it isn't really any of their business is it! Probably just me being a bit sensetive this morning :haha:

I have some FRER's so when would I be able to start testing with those? Around 10DPO ... I think that's a common thing I've heard on here ... is 14DPO when your AF would technically be due? :wacko: x

yes i believe so if you're on a 28-day cycle.

I'm happy about this if it's true...except for the June conception part...I wanted a May conception...plus we were actually talking about taking June off for vacation and trying again when we got back...anyway...here it is below.

Linking in around you, I sense mainly a content path around you at this time, but feel a much happier and settled 2012 coming in, I feel alot more balance in your path and plans your thinking about for the future being around you in a successful way, not just around pregnancy as I see alot of improvements for finance, and areas connecting to your home

Spirit show me a June conception here, and I see your overjoyed with this news, and spirit show all is well around pregnancy and birth, and I see a healthy baby boy born. I feel your a very hands on mother, and want things done your way, and a spirit lady who comes in around you shows an older lady who may try to interfere and asks you to stick to your guns around this.

I see a further conception for August 2014, and a 2015 birth , this conception shows a baby girl and again all is showing around pregnancy, birth and labour

I feel this child then completes your family

So to clarify I see 2 children ahead for you and wish you every happiness :)

Hmmmm sounds similar to mine hun, I'm not convinced about Gail anymore, odd that both of us will have a baby boy conceived in June then a baby girl in 2014/2015......plus there wasnt any extra detail in my reading, nothing that made me think it related to me. Oh well, I'm gonna believe it anyway as I really want that BFP in June!!! I've lost all hope for May now as although I'm pretty sure I'm O at the moment, I'm still waiting for my first AF, whenever this bleeding stops!!

MissMummyMoo - Its a psychic reading from a woman on eBay, she's got 4000 positive feedback but as you can read above I'm not convinced. I'm normally quite open minded but she seems to be saying exactly the same to everyone. But its a bit of fun isnt it? And only a fiver so I'm not fussed.

Ladies who are in tww - I have got my fingers and toes crossed for you all!! I really hope that you all get your BFPs, then in a month or so I can join you all in the PAL forum!!xxxxxx

Yeah, i was thinking the same thing. It seems pretty generic and similar to other people's. Geesh. I can't believe i fell for that. I just got excited when someone posted about it and I thought I'd give her a try. It was fun reading it though. Dumb me. ](*,)

I did a one step and Superdrug test with fmu. Def BFN

Think in 8/9dpo today. I had my BFP by this time last time. Feeling pretty down

Oh poppy. I'm so sorry. That's still quite early though, you know that right? It does vary when you get your bfp, this time I've had 9dpo 10dpo and 14dpo. Try again ic with smu? That was my best sample xxx

Hey poppy one of the girls on this forum had all negatives until 15dp remember ur not out till the :witch: gets u..

Afm cd8 here just 2 more days till I can stat my OPKs still :bed: sat and sun just incase I have ovulated really early cos of the mc messing me up....xxx

iv had a reading from Gail and iv regretted it! its the same as everyone else's and i find it funny that everyone will have 1 girl and 1 boy, conception in june and one again in 2014/2015, what a waste of £5....that could have gone towards some tests lol! xxx

I wud never get a reading on this forum these woman shouldn't be allowed to do it on here cos they know we are all ladies who are desperate to become pregnant and she's just telling ppl what they want to hear and it's a load of mince they shud be banned... Basically just steeling from ppl...x

I wud never get a reading on this forum these woman shouldn't be allowed to do it on here cos they know we are all ladies who are desperate to become pregnant and she's just telling ppl what they want to hear and it's a load of mince they shud be banned... Basically just steeling from ppl...x

I totally agree with you hun, playing with peoples emotions!! I dont know why i bought one i really dont! xx

I did a one step and Superdrug test with fmu. Def BFN

Think in 8/9dpo today. I had my BFP by this time last time. Feeling pretty down

Poppy I don't think we should get down just bc we didn't get our bfps on the same dpo as we did last time bc every egg is different hell maybe implantation hasn't even occurred yet or maybe it did but it was just a day ago or maybe we are making a bit less hcg. WE ARE NOT OUT TILL THAT BITCH SHOWS!!
Arm neg yesterday even wasted a digi. "Not pregnant"!!!!! I am 10 dpo today and going to waste an opk since I only have one if left that I will use tomorrow.

sorry to hear of the bfn Poppy :hugs: still really early yet. it's coming, don't worry. cortneymarie, you are still really early too. i am sure there will be 2 more bfp's in the next few days.

i am really starting to think you might have to change the name of the thread back to 5 bfp's. :( i first got a bfp on wednesday. the frer showed a pink line within in the time. the ic showed a faint hint of a line. thursday i did the other frer i had and it showed pink within a minute. saturday i did another ic and the line was barely darker than the one on wednesday. :( i did another ic this morning. it might even be lighter than the one from saturday. i am so upset. i am hoping so badly that it is just the crappy ic's. these are the same brand i had last time and they got darker fast. maybe these are less sensitive. i have some digi's but i don't know if i should do one with smu.

i have a dr's appt on friday. hopefully everything will be ok. :(

sorry to hear of the bfn Poppy :hugs: still really early yet. it's coming, don't worry. cortneymarie, you are still really early too. i am sure there will be 2 more bfp's in the next few days.

i am really starting to think you might have to change the name of the thread back to 5 bfp's. :( i first got a bfp on wednesday. the frer showed a pink line within in the time. the ic showed a faint hint of a line. thursday i did the other frer i had and it showed pink within a minute. saturday i did another ic and the line was barely darker than the one on wednesday. :( i did another ic this morning. it might even be lighter than the one from saturday. i am so upset. i am hoping so badly that it is just the crappy ic's. these are the same brand i had last time and they got darker fast. maybe these are less sensitive. i have some digi's but i don't know if i should do one with smu.

i have a dr's appt on friday. hopefully everything will be ok. :(

I would do a digi if I were u just to ease ur stress God I hope everything is ok and the baby sticks :hugs: smu should be fine btw

Hey too scared I'd do a digi babe... I kno as soon as I got my BFP on a digi last time I tested a second time 3 days later and tht was it do a dig and then stop testing chick....xx

thank you cheryl :hugs:

i am testing because i don't have any symptoms. well, i have very few symptoms, nothing like the last time i got my bfp. i don't feel pg at all besides the occasional tender bbs. i feel like my symptoms can't be enough. :(

rather than using a digi right now i think i might go out and get a frer. those seem to be working ok for me. i hope with all my whole being that this is the sticky bean for us.

thank you cheryl :hugs:

i am testing because i don't have any symptoms. well, i have very few symptoms, nothing like the last time i got my bfp. i don't feel pg at all besides the occasional tender bbs. i feel like my symptoms can't be enough. :(

rather than using a digi right now i think i might go out and get a frer. those seem to be working ok for me. i hope with all my whole being that this is the sticky bean for us.

Hi hun, what is a frer? xx

first response hpt.

i checked my test from this morning again and it was actually much darker than the one from saturday. so, i decided to do a digi rather than get a frer.

it came up 1-2 weeks. shouldn't i have 2-3 weeks by now? will implanting later make it show less weeks? so scared.

first response hpt.

i checked my test from this morning again and it was actually much darker than the one from saturday. so, i decided to do a digi rather than get a frer.

it came up 1-2 weeks. shouldn't i have 2-3 weeks by now? will implanting later make it show less weeks? so scared.

I think it should still be 1-2 weeks, i think implanting later would have an effect, try not to worry hun, if your that scared tho (as i know i would be so your not alone) can you request a blood test to check your HCG?

after my MC the nurse at the hospital said if i were to get pregnant again thy will take my hcg every week if it puts my mind at rest xxx

thank you.

i have an appt on friday and i will ask for blood work then. only problem with getting beta hcg testing done here is that they don't do it at our hospital. they send it out and i won't get the results until sometime next week. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->