Lucky thread

thank you.

i have an appt on friday and i will ask for blood work then. only problem with getting beta hcg testing done here is that they don't do it at our hospital. they send it out and i won't get the results until sometime next week. :(

oh thats rubbish :-( my main hospital do it there and then and i get my results back within 6 hours but its a pain to get too as i dont drive :-( im sure everything is fine hun :) Positive thinking xxx

Hey 1-2 weeks is wot I that u would hav missy but if ur worried I'd get them to check ur blood...xx

:hugs: I'm sorry you are feeling worried, too_scared. I think a 1-2 is good for your gestation, and my ICs didn't get a whole lot darker at the beginning either and all was fine. As long as they are still positive you are pregnant!!
Definitely go in for reassurance, though, if that's what you feel would help. :hugs:

thank you seaweed eater :hugs:

it is just so hard not to worry. i guess there is nothing i can do either way about what is going to happen so it is better to be happy i am pg now rather than worry that i might mc.

So you got your 1st bfp at 12dpo? I got 1-2 wks on digi at 10dpo, 5 days later @15dpo 2-3 wks but only with strongest sample 2nd mu. Back to 1-2 wks later in day same at 16dpo. I got 1st 3+ at 18dpo but went back to 2-3 wks til 20 dpo.
What I am trying to say is, you got bfp a couple of days after me so don't go exactly on anyone else's land mark days for it changing if that makes sense??? Also and more important, yes the digi shows a general increase in hormone. But these hormone changes are so subtle in the early days and so easy to influence by drinking holding pee even how long you dip stick for. With mine they were back up and down for a couple days before settled at higher level. I was like you chasing the wks as with my 7wk mc I never got past 2-3 wks. I think what's more important will be if you am manage to wait 4 or 5 days and do another digi with your best sample if day, then see if it increases??
Hope this makes sense????
Also as far as ic.... They do not progress very much at all. I ran out about 2 wks ago and mine were still only just as dark as the control and scan that say showed all well. I drive myself mad doing frer and comparing progression to everyone else on google at same dpo. Totally pointless. What I should have taken reassurance from was that for me, the tests were slowly progressing over time. Even with the odd one thrown in that looked fainter!!
Sorry I rambled!!!!! Just know exactly where you are at the moment flower x x x x x

too scared Im sure your fine you are still very early !! praying for u..
afm.. I got my scan today showed im 7 weeks 1 day and babys heartbeat was 140 bpm .. doc said everything looked great.. Im so relieved !!
hope everyone is doing well xoxo

oh love! what fantastic news! i am so very happy for you!! (tears and all! haha!)

thank you SO much toothfairy. thank you for typing all that up and helping to put my mind at ease. i have one digi left and i will try to wait until friday to do it. i have only one more ic and 3 opk's left. the test from this morning is definitely darker than the one from saturday. i hope that it continues that way. thank you again :hugs:

thanks so much too scared.. I know everything will work out for you .. I have faith..

That's brilliant love!

I will test again tomorrow morn. My boobs still hurt so in praying I will get my BFP. I thought u wouldn't need hcg in your system to get symptoms like sore boobs tho so I dunno

Oh love1623. Congratulations!!!! Am so glad all is well and what a cute pic!!

Afm..... I got call from midwife today. She wants to come out and see me tomorrow for the official booking appt with bloods etc. think I'll get proper maternity notes pack etc tomorrow. I saw her 2 wks ago for mini intro session for basics. Feels a bit weird! I still aren't convinced there's anything in there!!!

I gave in and just did a test. Thought I was getting line eye and stared at the test for like half an hour. Haga. Think it's bfn but now it's a bit dryer there is a line. I know I'm not allowed to read it after 10 mins so I'm annoyed that it came up after that time and it's most likely an evaporation. Grrrr

Just trying to take a pic but my camera is rubbish and the line is faint u can't really see.

It's the Internet cheepie one step. I'm not using any other tests until tomorrow cos I feel like I'm wasting them

toothfairy.. u have a baby in there i see it in your pic hehe :)
lets see pic of test poppy :)

Can you tell if the line is pink poppy? I think if it is it a good sign even after the time limit. I reckon the one step can sometimes even take a good 20 mins to develop properly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->