Lucky thread

iv had a reading from Gail and iv regretted it! its the same as everyone else's and i find it funny that everyone will have 1 girl and 1 boy, conception in june and one again in 2014/2015, what a waste of £5....that could have gone towards some tests lol! xxx

I'm going to agree with this. Seems like a complete hoax. Ugh.

i agree one step always took a good 15 min for mine to get dark or the darkest they were gonna get

I wud never get a reading on this forum these woman shouldn't be allowed to do it on here cos they know we are all ladies who are desperate to become pregnant and she's just telling ppl what they want to hear and it's a load of mince they shud be banned... Basically just steeling from ppl...x

I totally agree with you hun, playing with peoples emotions!! I dont know why i bought one i really dont! xx

I fell for it. :wacko:

sorry to hear of the bfn Poppy :hugs: still really early yet. it's coming, don't worry. cortneymarie, you are still really early too. i am sure there will be 2 more bfp's in the next few days.

i am really starting to think you might have to change the name of the thread back to 5 bfp's. :( i first got a bfp on wednesday. the frer showed a pink line within in the time. the ic showed a faint hint of a line. thursday i did the other frer i had and it showed pink within a minute. saturday i did another ic and the line was barely darker than the one on wednesday. :( i did another ic this morning. it might even be lighter than the one from saturday. i am so upset. i am hoping so badly that it is just the crappy ic's. these are the same brand i had last time and they got darker fast. maybe these are less sensitive. i have some digi's but i don't know if i should do one with smu.

i have a dr's appt on friday. hopefully everything will be ok. :(

Hang in there! I'm here for you and saying a prayer right now!

thank you cheryl :hugs:

i am testing because i don't have any symptoms. well, i have very few symptoms, nothing like the last time i got my bfp. i don't feel pg at all besides the occasional tender bbs. i feel like my symptoms can't be enough. :(

rather than using a digi right now i think i might go out and get a frer. those seem to be working ok for me. i hope with all my whole being that this is the sticky bean for us.

Hi hun, what is a frer? xx

First Response Early Result Pink box

too scared im sure your fine you are still very early !! Praying for u..
Afm.. I got my scan today showed im 7 weeks 1 day and babys heartbeat was 140 bpm .. Doc said everything looked great.. Im so relieved !!
Hope everyone is doing well xoxo

so happy for you!!!

I thought it looked pink but now I don't know. Just did another one with same urine sample and it's there again-15 mins later. I found the one from this morning and that one also has it. However, my Superdrug one has nothing from this morning. Maybe the one step ones are just rubbish

Congrats Love! What a beautiful scan!

Poppy, it is still so early, even a faint line with all your symptoms seems like a good start to me! I just can't help feeling so sure your BFP is right around the corner. I am keeping my fx'd for you!

Boots own are ok abd Tesco,iv just bought 4 superdrug ones abd got 3 cb digi ones ready I found the interner one step absolutely rubbish.

Weird question,did any of you have pain in your belly button before you found out you pg? As if your belly button was causing an infection? I did last time and today its hurting again,I only mc on the 13th so I highly doubt its anything but it got my hopes up slightly :-/ xxx

my one step had a lil bit of dark on it at top two days before it was a full line but i got full line on 11 dpo and the lil half line at 9 and 10 dpo.. but the one step got so dark by like 16 dpo it was as dark as control they worked great for me

I didn't get much luck SuperDrug. Asda all the way!!

Congrats Love! What a beautiful scan!

Poppy, it is still so early, even a faint line with all your symptoms seems like a good start to me! I just can't help feeling so sure your BFP is right around the corner. I am keeping my fx'd for you!

Thanx Tawn. I really hope ur right x

another positive OPK! Yay! So either i will be ov'ing today or tomorrow since i had a positive yesterday mid-morning too. i tell ya, i hope i do soon so we can take a break. i'm tired!

Attachments

• 20120430_102936[1].jpg
    20120430_102936[1].jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 10
another positive OPK! Yay! So either i will be ov'ing today or tomorrow since i had a positive yesterday mid-morning too. i tell ya, i hope i do soon so we can take a break. i'm tired!

Is that dark line the control line or test line?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->