Lucky thread

another positive OPK! Yay! So either i will be ov'ing today or tomorrow since i had a positive yesterday mid-morning too. i tell ya, i hope i do soon so we can take a break. i'm tired!

Is that dark line the control line or test line?

control line...does it not look dark enough? yesterday's test line was darker. i'm hoping I O'd today or will today yet. I'll know in the morning, right, if my temp spikes?

another positive OPK! Yay! So either i will be ov'ing today or tomorrow since i had a positive yesterday mid-morning too. i tell ya, i hope i do soon so we can take a break. i'm tired!

control line...does it not look dark enough? yesterday's test line was darker. i'm hoping I O'd today or will today yet. I'll know in the morning, right, if my temp spikes?

A "positive" OPK is where test is as dark as control -- not just where it is visible at all. So I would count that one as negative. Was yesterday's as dark as the control? Either way, yes, you will know for sure when your temp increases.

A "positive" OPK is where test is as dark as control -- not just where it is visible at all. So I would count that one as negative. Was yesterday's as dark as the control? Either way, yes, you will know for sure when your temp increases.

Yes, yesterday's looked identical to control line so that would mean that i'm ov'ing today?! i hope so! i sure am crampy and achy so maybe that's it. Thanks!

welcome to the thread. sorry for your loss :( fx'd for you for may 28th!

hi girls can i join you, i have just lost my little boy 5 weeks ago, first post on bnb since b3fore he was born so feeling emotional, he was born at 37 n half weeks sleeping ,am so hoping to be able to get pg again altho my period hasnt returned yet , if you dont mind me asking can any1 tell me how long before aunt flo returned , have had 6 healthy children so this time been thrown by it all having breastfed my other children and not been able to this time not sure what my bodies doing ,my milk did come in and was gone within 10 days or so but occasionaly i feel a little leek from them, am hoping to get some of the luck from this thread ,ggod luck every1 :flower:

Sorry ladies I can't read through just at the moment but I wanted to post my psychic reading real quick since I have access to computer instead of my kindle

Your reading reveals that your conception news will come in the month of July 2012 from a cycle that starts in June. The baby shows as a girl and the expected birth date is in the month of April 2013 with attention being paid to the date of the 6th. I can also see another child in your future, a boy, born during late 2015/early 2016.
I wish you and your family every happiness for the future.
Suzy

Idk about this???? It doesn't give me much mroe hope.

Poppy, give it another couple of days, I didnt get my BFP until 14 dpo in January!

AFM I did not ovulate yet. I realllly thought I did but nope, my temp dropped to 95.8 today, a whole degree less then yesterday. Maybe I was hoping so much to O that I instead didn't ... now, will I or not this cycle, I donno :cry:

Shellie maybe this drop means I'll ovulate within the next few days don't give up hope!!

hi girls can i join you, i have just lost my little boy 5 weeks ago, first post on bnb since b3fore he was born so feeling emotional, he was born at 37 n half weeks sleeping ,am so hoping to be able to get pg again altho my period hasnt returned yet , if you dont mind me asking can any1 tell me how long before aunt flo returned , have had 6 healthy children so this time been thrown by it all having breastfed my other children and not been able to this time not sure what my bodies doing ,my milk did come in and was gone within 10 days or so but occasionaly i feel a little leek from them, am hoping to get some of the luck from this thread ,ggod luck every1 :flower:

Welcome maryanne. So sorry for your loss. My milk is still here after a year of weaning, so I wouldn't worry about that. It will hang around. My AF came 6 weeks after I gave birth but I didn't ovulate that cycle, and my next ovulation was early. I highly recommend seeing an acupuncturist for some herbal teas which will regulate your cycle. Hope this thread brings you luck!

Welcome imaswimmer2. Hope you get some of the lucky dust too!

Those lines on the cheepies were real! I did a Superdrug test this morning and the second line came up within 2 mins.
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjhhhhhhhhhhhh

I'm sooooooooo happy

I will take a picture of it tonight after work so u can all see!

Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!!!! Congratulations Poppy!! This IS a lucky thread!!!

Hey poppy!!!! Xxxxxxxxxxxx I knew it!!!! You'd better change the title again!! Can't wait to see your photo!!!! Xxxxxxxx congratulations!!!!

Congratulations Poppy I knew it... I had a great feeling for u this cycle.... What did u do different to get tht eggy??

Welcome ladies sorry for your losses..:hugs:

Shellie hopefully you hav o already...cxx

YAY! I told you I just KNEW you were pg this cycle! I don't know what it was, but I was just waiting for that BFP so sure it would come! Congrats Poppy! A happy and healthy 9 months for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->