Lucky thread

Girls... I got one of those genderpredictor tests today from amazon! I know it's only for fun but just tried it and it's blue for a boy!!! Time will tell!?
I'm 9 wks today and waiting for midwife to come see me for full booking appt.

Congratulations omg I'm so happy for you!!!but let me tell you I wasn't surprised when I seen the name change :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:!!!!!!!!

Yay!!! Congratulations poppy! This thread is so lucky!

And welcome ladies. I am so sorry for your losses.

AFM, I was waiting until my next AF now that the bleeding has finally stopped (yay) but me and oh got a bit impatient and excited and dtd yesterday oooops! But I know from my scan last week that my right ovary was trying to O so I am going to do an opk later today....who knows I might have been really lucky!! Although now I'm not sure if we should carry on dtd or be more careful, I know it's perfectly safe for me to ttc now but my brains all panicky! I guess it may be too late to be worrying about that, we shall see!! Xxxx

Thanku so much everyone!

And for those in TWW- my biggest symptom this morning was a massive increase in cm. I thought I was ovulating! I did an opk and a pregnancy test. Only the pregnancy test came out positive.

Congrats poppy :) :) Tooth fairy I heard if you follow directions right doctors say those r 90% accurate ... ;)

Cortney, does that just leave you and me in the TWW? Sorry to anyone else who is if I've forgotten, this thread moves kind of fast for me!

Cortney, how many DPO are you and when do you plan to test?

I think i am too tawn, im not sure tho as i havent had an AF since my Mc but im just hoping i am as i had a lot of CM then EWCM then watery so im just hoping really :-/ we been dtd every other night xxx

Tawn, I may possibly be in 2ww, I don't know yet as don't know if I have O'd but only dtd once so I'm acting like its possible just in case xxx

Cath - I also haven't AF since MC and felt O pain but no positive opk's yet but they are all new to me do I don't know if I am doing them wrong xxx

Baileybubs and Cathgibbs, so sorry for not realizing you were in the TWW! I remembered that both of you had been unsure about O, but I wasn't sure if you were officially counting down the days to test! :flower: I also haven't had my first official AF since my m/c on 29th April, so maybe we will all benefit from the luckiness of this thread and the post-m/c fertility spike!

That makes 4 of us in the horrid TWW!

And in fact, I realized that I am going to be testing on Thursday for the first time (10DPO for me) and that will be exactly 5weeks since the 1st day of m/c bleeding. Hoping it is good news!

Cath - I also haven't AF since MC and felt O pain but no positive opk's yet but they are all new to me do I don't know if I am doing them wrong xxx

What date in March did you MC hun? i see you were 12 weeks. i MC friday 13th april i was 6 weeks or there about, my bleeding was very light, lighter than a light period, i stopped on the 16th and my HCG were back to normal by the 21st so it was pretty quick. have you had any signs of AF?
im not using any OPKs, if i have my AF this month i will use them next month
xxx

Baileybubs and Cathgibbs, so sorry for not realizing you were in the TWW! I remembered that both of you had been unsure about O, but I wasn't sure if you were officially counting down the days to test! :flower: I also haven't had my first official AF since my m/c on 29th April, so maybe we will all benefit from the luckiness of this thread and the post-m/c fertility spike!

That makes 4 of us in the horrid TWW!

And in fact, I realized that I am going to be testing on Thursday for the first time (10DPO for me) and that will be exactly 5weeks since the 1st day of m/c bleeding. Hoping it is good news!

oohhhh thats good that we are all waiting for :bfp: or AF, bit of courage for each other!

was you using OPKs to realise you were ovulating? how long after MC did you ovulate and at what stage of pregnancy did you mc?

i researched when you can ovulate after a mc and it can be as soon as 1/2 weeks so FX for everyone!! xxx

Mine was quite long Cath, my bleeding only stopped last week! I was 12 weeks and baby measured 11 weeks and had no heartbeat or movement on March 23rd so I went to have medically induced miscarriage on March 25th. Unfortunately it didn't work but at a scan last week it showed my ovary was trying to ovulate and I'm thinking that now the bleeding has stopped it has been able to, so I'm guessing really that I might be in 2ww, as I was planning on waiting for first AF but ooooops lol, we dtd!
Just did an opk and it's negative so I don't know!
Think I'm just going to forget the opk's for this month and forget it for two weeks and just do a hpt then!

I miscarried at 5w5d and bled heavily for a full week with pretty nasty cramps and pain to go with it.

I had never used OPKs before, but decided to get them for this cycle since I knew it could be very strange post m/c and I am so glad I did because I didn't O until CD26 (if you count 1st day of bleeding as CD1) and would have been so confused without the OPK to guide me.

Especially because the ladies on here all had such a wide range of O dates post m/c--I think I made a list of them and they were ranged from CD13-CD34 or something!

Oh and my doc says that you can ovulate as you are still bleeding from mc but only in a case like mine when bleeding has been prolonged so I may have even already O'd last week when my scan showed my ovary was trying to xxx

Mine was quite long Cath, my bleeding only stopped last week! I was 12 weeks and baby measured 11 weeks and had no heartbeat or movement on March 23rd so I went to have medically induced miscarriage on March 25th. Unfortunately it didn't work but at a scan last week it showed my ovary was trying to ovulate and I'm thinking that now the bleeding has stopped it has been able to, so I'm guessing really that I might be in 2ww, as I was planning on waiting for first AF but ooooops lol, we dtd!
Just did an opk and it's negative so I don't know!
Think I'm just going to forget the opk's for this month and forget it for two weeks and just do a hpt then!

Oh hun you had it really bad then didnt you, sorry hun. what CD are you on? xxx

I miscarried at 5w5d and bled heavily for a full week with pretty nasty cramps and pain to go with it.

I had never used OPKs before, but decided to get them for this cycle since I knew it could be very strange post m/c and I am so glad I did because I didn't O until CD26 (if you count 1st day of bleeding as CD1) and would have been so confused without the OPK to guide me.

Especially because the ladies on here all had such a wide range of O dates post m/c--I think I made a list of them and they were ranged from CD13-CD34 or something!

Well im on CD19 now so it could be some time then? I think i may buy some now off the net cause their only cheap in they? just used them like HPTs is it?

have you had any symptoms yet hun xxx

I will be on cd39 now!! But as I said I was bleeding for a while so that has prevented my cycle from moving on but my ovary clearly wants to lol!! I bought the opk's off eBay for a couple of quid (sorry don't know if you are in uk or USA Cath) and they are just little strips, same procedure as a pg testing strip. I have read somewhere though that it will only show positive the day after you O. And there is usually a faint test line, unlike pg tests the line needs to be as dark or darker than the control line xx

Yeah they are really cheap and you just make sure you use very concentrated afternoon urine to take the sample with. It is only considered a + if the test line is as dark or darker than the control. At first I was really frustrated with them because my test lines were all over the place (halfway there, then blank again, then faint and so on) but when I finally geared up to O I got an almost + saturday, a very + sunday and then a medium darkness line - on monday and faint faint again on tuesday. I honestly would never have guessed that was my O time either because I had my spots of EWCM earlier the week before and my O pains were spread out over quite a few days.

I have been having some symptoms, but I am trying not to drive myself TOO crazy because I want to be OK if AF shows up. I've been very hungry (like wake up in the middle of the night with hunger pains or having to eat again after having had a meal a few hours before) and some dizzy spells 5-7DPO. Occasional waves of nausea (but I have a weak stomach in general so not so sure that counts! :haha:) and today my boobs do seem really big to me and are getting occasional twinges of pain (not full on sore though). It's all a mixed bag really! Guess only the hpts will tell in a few days!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->