Lucky thread

I will be on cd39 now!! But as I said I was bleeding for a while so that has prevented my cycle from moving on but my ovary clearly wants to lol!! I bought the opk's off eBay for a couple of quid (sorry don't know if you are in uk or USA Cath) and they are just little strips, same procedure as a pg testing strip. I have read somewhere though that it will only show positive the day after you O. And there is usually a faint test line, unlike pg tests the line needs to be as dark or darker than the control line xx

Baileybubs, I think it is most common to have you +OPK the day before O. If O is going to happen, it usually occurs 12-36hrs after your first +OPK as the OPK detects the surge of hormones that comes right before an egg is released.

And if you did O bailey, the one time dtd is all it takes! Hopefully you get a strong swimmer in there and get your BFP soon!

Yeah they are really cheap and you just make sure you use very concentrated afternoon urine to take the sample with. It is only considered a + if the test line is as dark or darker than the control. At first I was really frustrated with them because my test lines were all over the place (halfway there, then blank again, then faint and so on) but when I finally geared up to O I got an almost + saturday, a very + sunday and then a medium darkness line - on monday and faint faint again on tuesday. I honestly would never have guessed that was my O time either because I had my spots of EWCM earlier the week before and my O pains were spread out over quite a few days.

I have been having some symptoms, but I am trying not to drive myself TOO crazy because I want to be OK if AF shows up. I've been very hungry (like wake up in the middle of the night with hunger pains or having to eat again after having had a meal a few hours before) and some dizzy spells 5-7DPO. Occasional waves of nausea (but I have a weak stomach in general so not so sure that counts! :haha:) and today my boobs do seem really big to me and are getting occasional twinges of pain (not full on sore though). It's all a mixed bag really! Guess only the hpts will tell in a few days!

Oh they sound too complicated for me, i like simple things lol! we didnt use anything last time, we just dtd every other day, we have been since my bleeding stopped on the 16th so i think i have OV in that time i would have caught it, apart from the weekend just gone, we last done it on Thursday then last night, after a drink OH cant dtd very well haha!

oh hun i think all of those symptoms only mean one thing! :happydance: i have my fingers and toes x for you!!!! did you have many symptoms last time?? what hpt will you use??

i was feeling very dizzy towards the end of last week and snappy, yesterday i felt very sick and had heartburn and i cant remember the last time i went to the loo :wacko: iv also had this very weird feeling behind my belly button, as though my belly bar is getting infected, i had that last time before i found out i was pregnant so i dont know if thats a sign. my scent has increased too, xxx

I will be on cd39 now!! But as I said I was bleeding for a while so that has prevented my cycle from moving on but my ovary clearly wants to lol!! I bought the opk's off eBay for a couple of quid (sorry don't know if you are in uk or USA Cath) and they are just little strips, same procedure as a pg testing strip. I have read somewhere though that it will only show positive the day after you O. And there is usually a faint test line, unlike pg tests the line needs to be as dark or darker than the control line xx

from the UK hun, in rainy old Wales :-/ xxx

Oh they sound too complicated for me, i like simple things lol! we didnt use anything last time, we just dtd every other day, we have been since my bleeding stopped on the 16th so i think i have OV in that time i would have caught it, apart from the weekend just gone, we last done it on Thursday then last night, after a drink OH cant dtd very well haha!

oh hun i think all of those symptoms only mean one thing! :happydance: i have my fingers and toes x for you!!!! did you have many symptoms last time?? what hpt will you use??

i was feeling very dizzy towards the end of last week and snappy, yesterday i felt very sick and had heartburn and i cant remember the last time i went to the loo :wacko: iv also had this very weird feeling behind my belly button, as though my belly bar is getting infected, i had that last time before i found out i was pregnant so i dont know if thats a sign. my scent has increased too, xxx

I thought they were too complicated for me too but it really is easy. Just wee in a cup and dip once a day in the afternoon. If the test line is darker than the control, you will most likely release your egg in the next 12-36 hours.

Your symptoms sound so promising! It must be nice that you have a lot of the same symptoms that you had last time, must mean you are heading towards your BFP!

I felt SUPER positive I was pregnant last time basically from 2DPO. It was really quite strange, I just knew and EVERYTHING pointed towards being pg, I was even sure when I didn't get my BFP until 15DPO! Which is why I am trying not to get my hopes up this time because I don't feel quite as sure I'm pregnant--especially since I haven't had any real cramps/stretching yet.

I actually had no idea until the witch didn't show up last time but my oh said he had noticed that I was using the toilet a lot! I also had what I thought were period pains when I should have been expecting AF, other than that I was oblivious as I just didn't think i had caught the egg!

Thanks for the info Tawn, I'm not sure where i read that you only get a positive opk the day after, clearly wrong info but good news if I have O'd in the past 3-4 days and wasn't aware!! I didnt do any opk's since last week as I kept getting upset that nothing was happening, and now I'm just confused lol! Xxxx

And Tawn and Cath both of your symptoms sound good!! Fingers and toes crossed! Xx

I thought they were too complicated for me too but it really is easy. Just wee in a cup and dip once a day in the afternoon. If the test line is darker than the control, you will most likely release your egg in the next 12-36 hours.

Your symptoms sound so promising! It must be nice that you have a lot of the same symptoms that you had last time, must mean you are heading towards your BFP!

I felt SUPER positive I was pregnant last time basically from 2DPO. It was really quite strange, I just knew and EVERYTHING pointed towards being pg, I was even sure when I didn't get my BFP until 15DPO! Which is why I am trying not to get my hopes up this time because I don't feel quite as sure I'm pregnant--especially since I haven't had any real cramps/stretching yet.

Were you trying last time Tawn? im trying not to get my hopes up, i dont want them crashing down again, but i know if i see AF i know that my body just isnt ready yet but i will still be reall REALLY annoyed lol! only 2 more sleeps until you can test!! xxx

I actually had no idea until the witch didn't show up last time but my oh said he had noticed that I was using the toilet a lot! I also had what I thought were period pains when I should have been expecting AF, other than that I was oblivious as I just didn't think i had caught the egg!

I didnt realise either hun, AF was due on the tuesday and i woke up on the friday and thought.....hmmmmmmmmmmm im sure flow is meant to be here, and i had a digi test cause we thought i was PG a few months before, woke up and done the test and when it came up Positive 1-2 weeks, i felt like running outside in my pjs shouting to people haha! were you trying? xxx

Ladies it seems I am actually pregnant!!!!!

I've just had 2 midwives round doing full booking appt. bloods, history they even went through birth options etc with me. I have my official bounty pack and maternity notes now!!!! It's proper freaked me out!!!!! Think ive only just realised that I am probably going to have a baby!!!!! Next scan in 3 wks at 12 wks. I'll be given final due date then. I'm having nuchal tests at 12 wks too as I am 39. OMG!!!!

Ladies it seems I am actually pregnant!!!!!

I've just had 2 midwives round doing full booking appt. bloods, history they even went through birth options etc with me. I have my official bounty pack and maternity notes now!!!! It's proper freaked me out!!!!! Think ive only just realised that I am probably going to have a baby!!!!! Next scan in 3 wks at 12 wks. I'll be given final due date then. I'm having nuchal tests at 12 wks too as I am 39. OMG!!!!

awwww congrats hun!!! we will all be there soon! i can feel it in my waters lol xxx

Brilliant toothfairy thts great news..xx
Tawn I really hav a good feeling about u too, when u testing???

Cd9 here started my OPKs today and they were quite dark I think I might get my +OPK tomoro or thurs so here's hoping I do cos I dont want none of this cd34 like last month...xxx

Well I will definitely feel it in my waters in a week or so if I'm joining you lol!! Congrats tooth fairy!!! I can imagine its a feeling where you can't decide if you are more excited or more nervous, but so happy for you xxx

Cath - I was ntnp as I didn't want to get my hopes up it would happen straight away but it was my second month after coming off the pill that AF didn't show up. I'm hoping that means I am quite lucky and won't be too hard to get pg again this time but who knows...

Well I will definitely feel it in my waters in a week or so if I'm joining you lol!! Congrats tooth fairy!!! I can imagine its a feeling where you can't decide if you are more excited or more nervous, but so happy for you xxx

Cath - I was ntnp as I didn't want to get my hopes up it would happen straight away but it was my second month after coming off the pill that AF didn't show up. I'm hoping that means I am quite lucky and won't be too hard to get pg again this time but who knows...

I hope we will all have our :bfp: within a few days!!! second month, thats quick! how long were you on the pill for?

we were ntnp, i came off my pill in the October so it took us 4 months but im not sure if the fact i had the implant for 5 years then straight onto the pill had anything to do with the fact it took me a while to concieve? i hope i concieve this month i really do, ill be a crying mess with happiness!

i think you will catch this month if you ov hun cause you caught quite quickly first time around! xxx

Cath - i was on the pill for 10 years so I was worried it would take a while for my body to get back to normal but it didnt so that's why I was surprised! I really hope we both catch that egg this month too, everything's crossed!! Xxxx

Someone needs to make another list of where everyone is I think!!!! My list is totally out if date now and I've lost track!!
Looking forward to the photo poppy!

Cath - i was on the pill for 10 years so I was worried it would take a while for my body to get back to normal but it didnt so that's why I was surprised! I really hope we both catch that egg this month too, everything's crossed!! Xxxx

Good lord woman you must be very VERY fertile!!!! your def gonna catch this month if you OV!!! EXCITING!!! xxx

random question but did anyone watch Coronation St last night?

Someone needs to make another list of where everyone is I think!!!! My list is totally out if date now and I've lost track!!

i can do it if you want? im in work but work is sooooo slow, something to keep my mind active would be great? just need to know what needs to go on the list etc xxx

Good lord woman you must be very VERY fertile!!!! your def gonna catch this month if you OV!!! EXCITING!!! xxx

i can do it if you want? im in work but work is sooooo slow, something to keep my mind active would be great? just need to know what needs to go on the list etc xxx

Yes I watched corrie. It hit home a little didn't it? Made me uncomfortable. Would be great if you did a catch up list..... Especially if you're being paid to do it :). Think my original list was page 91 ish????

Yes I watched corrie. It hit home a little didn't it? Made me uncomfortable. Would be great if you did a catch up list..... Especially if you're being paid to do it :). Think my original list was page 91 ish????

Yep! i kinda knew it was coming and thought it be ok but it was only when OH turned around and asked if i was ok that i started crying and then he had a cheek to say to me whilst hugging me....'I think you need to stop getting upset everytime you see something like this' oooooffffffffffffffffffffffffff I was NOT happy!! haha!! ill have a look now hun xxx

I was looking forward to silly julie going through pregnancy!! She's bonkers!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->