Lucky thread

it was horrible, she played her role really well though and its true, you feel like someones playing a cruel joke, so happy one minute then its just snatched away from you the next :-( xxx

Is this ok hun? i couldnt focus all my time as my boss kept hovering around me!!

Ok ladies so......

Ladies who are waiting to get their BFPs are....
Shellie
Dani rose
Leinzlove
Fletch
Tawn
Cheryl
Cortney marie
MrsMcK (xxxxx)
Baileybubs
my angelavery
nesSAH
Cath

Ladies with BFP are.....

Toothfairy Due 4th Dec
Love 1623
Mighty mum
Wiggler
Bumpblues
Poppy
Too scared

Ooooooo!! There is lots of additions to our list now!! I think too scared has her bfp now?

I better get on tht bottom list by the end of May.. BFPs better keep filling up this thread.xxx

FX for you hun, if i got on there i honestly dont know what i would do with myself, i would be sooooooo happy id be walking around with the biggest grin on my face EVER!! xxx

Brilliant toothfairy thts great news..xx
Tawn I really hav a good feeling about u too, when u testing???

Cd9 here started my OPKs today and they were quite dark I think I might get my +OPK tomoro or thurs so here's hoping I do cos I dont want none of this cd34 like last month...xxx

Aww thanks hun! I am testing Thursday at 10DPO...I think it is a bit early but as I am DYYYYING to poas already, I think it will have to do! :haha: So glad to hear your OPKs are dark already! FX'd you get a nice early O and join us in the torturous TWW very soon!

Cath - i was on the pill for 10 years so I was worried it would take a while for my body to get back to normal but it didnt so that's why I was surprised! I really hope we both catch that egg this month too, everything's crossed!! Xxxx

Baileybubs I feel you! I fell pregnant within 3 weeks of stopping the pill after 6 years of taking it. I was so nervous that it would take a while to get my BFP that I couldn't help being absolutely devastated when we lost the bean a week and a half later cause we were just so happy. But now I feel a lot of pressure to catch the egg again right away so that I knew it wasn't a fluke!

I feel like we are warming up to add some serious BFPs to the list! Fx'd for everyone!

I kno cathgibbs I felt like the happiest luckiest girl alive last time I got my BFP was crying shaking all the emotions... Let's hope we get ours soon...x

Tawn so excited for il be in the 2ww by the time u get ur BFP. Xxx

Omg poppy yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CONGRATz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

AFM, still have no clue if I ovulated .... My temp went back up to 97.0 this morning, so I donno.... It just doesn't seem like I did or will :( feeling super discouraged :cry: wish I had some kind of sign that it's all gonna work out ...

Shellie it will work out I just stopped tempting cos I was really confusing me and making me paranoid... So fingers crossed u hav o and will be getting a BFP soon love..cxx

I thought dani rose got her BFP? She's on waiting list

Thank you so much rveryone. I also want to say thanku for all ur Support over the last 2 months. I couldn't have got through this without u all. I'm crying as I write this. I'm super emotional today! Haha
I can't wait for u all to join me on the BFP list!!!!!

Iv bought a frer on my way hone from work. Iv just got in so going to test and then I'll post pics.
It better still be positive!

Aw you deserve it Poppy hope to be join u soon... Dani rose got her af same time as me. Xx

Tawn i don't know how you're managing not to test!!

Haha, well at 8DPO I don't expect to see anything anyway, so I am trying to be reasonable. Last time, I started testing at 8DPO and didn't get anything until 15-16DPO (now I know that was probably because I was slower producing HCG because it was tubal) but it left a mark on me all those BFNs for a whole week! Plus I am going to be using my ICs so I wanna give it the best chance possible before I start.

But I gotta admit I told DH that it was so hard to wait and Thursday seems like a lifetime away! I feel like a kid waiting for Christmas!

Poppy, I can't wait to see your gorgeous lines!

You're just showing off poppy ;-) can't wait to see! Why do we love seeing the lines do much ladies???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->