Lucky thread

So I have done a cheepie one step, a superdrug and frer all today (the pics are in this order). Its quite interesting to see which test gives u the clearest BFP. Unless you look closely you cant even see the line on the one step.

Attachments

• One step 1.5.12.JPG
    One step 1.5.12.JPG
    23 KB · Views: 19
  • Superdrug 1.5.12.JPG
    Superdrug 1.5.12.JPG
    19.4 KB · Views: 19
  • Frer 1.5.12.JPG
    Frer 1.5.12.JPG
    19.5 KB · Views: 19
I live for BFP pics. It always makes my day to see another lady get her rainbow!!

I totally understand Tawn! I used up ALL my ICs testing 10dpo, then ran out just when I thought I saw a shadow of a line. Of course by the time more tests came in the mail it was a definite BFP!

Looking good Poppy... Wishing u a happy & healthy 9 months....xxx

So I have done a cheepie one step, a superdrug and frer all today (the pics are in this order). Its quite interesting to see which test gives u the clearest BFP. Unless you look closely you cant even see the line on the one step.

Congrats! I am so happy for you. I read many of your posts as we are in a very similar situation. I too miscarried and started trying again right away and got my BFP April 9th. Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months and a sticky bean!

Beautiful pics Poppy! :happydance:

Uh-oh.... your comparison is making me itch to get some FRERs now! Wonder if I can arrange an asda shop so DH doesn't know I am spending MORE money on hpts when I have about 20 plus a digi in the cupboard... :haha:

I did the one step first this morning and assumed it was negative like the ones yest. It was only cos I had LOADS of cm that I did the the Superdrug (and an ovulation test as I was confused). Iv now decided u need to be further on to get a proper line on the ic's

Oh yes cathgibbs....... Marlee needs adding to out bfp list!!
I'll add her tomorrow in work hun :)

I found the internet cheapies absolutely rubbish......still didn't stop me buying 20 more the second time I found out I was pregnant ha

Yeah, my ICs were rubbish as well. My CBE popped up in 5 seconds with pg while the ICs were still faded and not as dark as the control line.

Love seeing those lines poppy :happydance:!!!!

Afm I think I'm out 11 dpo and bfn no more tests besides a digi that I guess ill take if af doesn't show by Wednesday but I'm sure she will since we r supposed to go camping Friday.

Love that FRER Poppy :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::yipee::yipee::yipee:
I knew you were gonna get a BFP!!!!:happydance::hugs:

I was hoping you ladies can tell me what goes on with you during O time CM wise and however else you know your Oing (cervix, monitors, etc) because I am sooooooooooooo lost, that this is all I'm thinking about all day, and really distracting me from work and everything else! Normally I have loads of EWCM when I'm in my fertile period. This cycle, on CD 10 and 11, I had a ton of creamy CM so I thought EWCM and O was on its way. From CD 12 until 20, there hasn't been a whole lot of CM, what I had was little bit creamy, with a little bit of EWCM at random points in the day. I had what felt like my usual O pains both on CD 16 and 19. My cervix was high soft and open on CD 16-18, and then last couple days has been lower and firm. My temp dropped on CD 17, and it was higher for two day afterwards so i thought I O'd, but the third day it dropped a lot! Today it was back up again. I checked a few minutes ago and my cervix seems high again, and I have a ton of creamy CM like I did on CD 10 and 11...:dohh::wacko::dohh::wacko::dohh::wacko:

I can always tell because EWCM. Lots of it. But it only lasts three or so days and then it is gone.

shellie... I didnt have much ewcm this time round and i got my BFP... so your still in the game, plus that last dip could have been implantation dip especially if your temps r high now goodluck :)

Congrats poppy!

Looks like I will be joining you ladies again tomorrow, my HCG levels are barely rising (10% rise in 2 1/2 days) and tonight I started bleeding, I have a scan and bloods tomorrow but I already know what they will say :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->