Lucky thread

Oh wiggler- loads and loads of hugs!!!!!!
Is it red or brown blood?

Love seeing those lines poppy :happydance:!!!!

Afm I think I'm out 11 dpo and bfn no more tests besides a digi that I guess ill take if af doesn't show by Wednesday but I'm sure she will since we r supposed to go camping Friday.

U r not out until the witch shows!

I order all my tests from amazon so I hav ordered some frer to add to my collection in the baby making drawer lol...xx
Shellie I don't hav a clue about wot to look for in cm I don't even kno how u check it...x
Wiggler I hope everything goes ok love. Xx

Its red :( Had HGC taken on Friday in A&E and it was 1345, had more taken on monday morning - 1511, was back in A&E today with cramping, and although they were trying to tell me to be positive they all said it wasn't brilliant :(

Oh wiggler no!!! You must be in such a state. Try to rest best you can. I will be hoping and praying for you. X x x x x x

wiggler I'm keeping my fx for you:hugs:

love1623, implantation would be nice! But if it was it would only be 3DPO, i dont think thats possible, is it???

Shellie.... I never had much luck tracking cm. didn't seem to get much and when I did get the ewcm it was a couple days before I started getting positive opks. I didn't take any notice of it. Just relied on temp and opk.

Wiggler u poor thing! U shouldn't have to go through this!
Praying for u x

:hugs: wiggler :hugs: so sorry to hear. i am sending you tons of good vibes.

toothfairy, it sounds like you had a fantastic visit at the midwife today!

fx'd for all the ladies in their tww.

When people used to tell me "You're not out until AF shows!" I thought "But I don't have any symptoms or anything I just KNOW this month AF will get me." And then I got a BFP. So I second that sentiment times a million. You aren't out til the witch gets you!

Wiggler: I'll pray for you hun. Hoping for the best.

Awwwwwwww Wiggler! Fx'd and prayer said for you and the bean, hun! :hugs:

hi girls can i join you, i have just lost my little boy 5 weeks ago, first post on bnb since b3fore he was born so feeling emotional, he was born at 37 n half weeks sleeping ,am so hoping to be able to get pg again altho my period hasnt returned yet , if you dont mind me asking can any1 tell me how long before aunt flo returned , have had 6 healthy children so this time been thrown by it all having breastfed my other children and not been able to this time not sure what my bodies doing ,my milk did come in and was gone within 10 days or so but occasionaly i feel a little leek from them, am hoping to get some of the luck from this thread ,ggod luck every1 :flower:

Ugh, oh my gosh, i'm SOOOOOO sorry for your loss. That's horrible! :sad2: I'm so sorry again. Well, i had to wait for my HCG levels to get back to 0 or under 5 and that took 7 weeks after my D&C. I know that's a long time but i'm glad to be past that now but we're in cycle #3 of trying again. I hope it happens very quickly for you so you can get your baby back! Ugh...i'm just so sorry. That's just heartbreaking. Hang in there. We're all here for you 24/7!

those lines on the cheepies were real! I did a superdrug test this morning and the second line came up within 2 mins.
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjhhhhhhhhhhhh

i'm sooooooooo happy

i will take a picture of it tonight after work so u can all see!

seriously so happy for you!!!

Cortney, does that just leave you and me in the TWW? Sorry to anyone else who is if I've forgotten, this thread moves kind of fast for me!

Cortney, how many DPO are you and when do you plan to test?

Nope, i'm now in the TWW!!! Started yesterday or today. I'll know for sure after tomorrow's temp! So let's keep each other motivated here! I should be 0 or 1DPO today. I don't plan on testing until 14th, maybe even the 15th so that would be 14/15 DPO. I'll have gone insane by then but we shall see. :)

baileybubs and cathgibbs, so sorry for not realizing you were in the tww! I remembered that both of you had been unsure about o, but i wasn't sure if you were officially counting down the days to test! :flower: I also haven't had my first official af since my m/c on 29th april, so maybe we will all benefit from the luckiness of this thread and the post-m/c fertility spike!

That makes 4 of us in the horrid tww!

And in fact, i realized that i am going to be testing on thursday for the first time (10dpo for me) and that will be exactly 5weeks since the 1st day of m/c bleeding. Hoping it is good news!

good luck on thursday!!!

I realised I'll be due on the one year anniversary of getting a BFP for my angel baby. How wierd is that

Arrgh it's killing me knowing ov is close and I can't get preg till after tests and results which could be 8 weeks or so.. :/

Cortney, does that just leave you and me in the TWW? Sorry to anyone else who is if I've forgotten, this thread moves kind of fast for me!

Cortney, how many DPO are you and when do you plan to test?

Nope, i'm now in the TWW!!! Started yesterday or today. I'll know for sure after tomorrow's temp! So let's keep each other motivated here! I should be 0 or 1DPO today. I don't plan on testing until 14th, maybe even the 15th so that would be 14/15 DPO. I'll have gone insane by then but we shall see. :)

According to my ticker I have 5 days left and my mnd is goo....lol

QUOTE=Tawn;17621855]Awwwwwwww Wiggler! Fx'd and prayer said for you and the bean, hun! :hugs:[/QUOTE]

I am 11 dpo tested this am and bfn only have a digi left so I'm waiting until af doesn't show so like weds?? I have opks to waste tho :shrug: good luck sweets and ttcbaby and of course tawn :hugs:

Poppy that is an awesome due date it was meant to be!!!!!!

Wiggler. I am so sorry you are going through this I hope your bean hangs in there:hugs: x one million hun! !

Shellie I dnt know anything about ewcm I never get it till after o and even then its not a lot but then again I do not check my fervid I just do afternoon opks and I have always got them cd 14 soooo ..sorry I cant help ya :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->