Lucky thread

hi girls can i join you, i have just lost my little boy 5 weeks ago, first post on bnb since b3fore he was born so feeling emotional, he was born at 37 n half weeks sleeping ,am so hoping to be able to get pg again altho my period hasnt returned yet , if you dont mind me asking can any1 tell me how long before aunt flo returned , have had 6 healthy children so this time been thrown by it all having breastfed my other children and not been able to this time not sure what my bodies doing ,my milk did come in and was gone within 10 days or so but occasionaly i feel a little leek from them, am hoping to get some of the luck from this thread ,ggod luck every1 :flower:

Ugh, oh my gosh, i'm SOOOOOO sorry for your loss. That's horrible! :sad2: I'm so sorry again. Well, i had to wait for my HCG levels to get back to 0 or under 5 and that took 7 weeks after my D&C. I know that's a long time but i'm glad to be past that now but we're in cycle #3 of trying again. I hope it happens very quickly for you so you can get your baby back! Ugh...i'm just so sorry. That's just heartbreaking. Hang in there. We're all here for you 24/7!

thanks ttcbabyisom and every1 else for the welcome and kind words its a comfort to hear,have been doing opks the last 2 weeks but always get a faint line on them eveyday just about unless i drink loads but even then is light line ,i had the same problem with the opks when i got pregnant with my angel just had to dtd regular and hope ,hope it happens very quickly for you too and every1 else trying x

wriggler fxd for you

Ladies it seems I am actually pregnant!!!!!

I've just had 2 midwives round doing full booking appt. bloods, history they even went through birth options etc with me. I have my official bounty pack and maternity notes now!!!! It's proper freaked me out!!!!! Think ive only just realised that I am probably going to have a baby!!!!! Next scan in 3 wks at 12 wks. I'll be given final due date then. I'm having nuchal tests at 12 wks too as I am 39. OMG!!!!

SO EXCITING!!! :happydance:

it was horrible, she played her role really well though and its true, you feel like someones playing a cruel joke, so happy one minute then its just snatched away from you the next :-( xxx

Is this ok hun? i couldnt focus all my time as my boss kept hovering around me!!

Ok ladies so......

Ladies who are waiting to get their BFPs are....
Shellie
Dani rose
Leinzlove
Fletch
Tawn
Cheryl
Cortney marie
MrsMcK (xxxxx)
Baileybubs
my angelavery
nesSAH
Cath

Ladies with BFP are.....

Toothfairy Due 4th Dec
Love 1623
Mighty mum
Wiggler
Bumpblues
Poppy
Too scared

what about me??? I'm 1 DPO, waiting for my BFP around the 14/15. :)

it was horrible, she played her role really well though and its true, you feel like someones playing a cruel joke, so happy one minute then its just snatched away from you the next :-( xxx

Is this ok hun? i couldnt focus all my time as my boss kept hovering around me!!

Ok ladies so......

Shellie
Dani rose
Leinzlove
Fletch
Tawn
Cheryl
Cortney marie
MrsMcK (xxxxx)
Baileybubs
my angelavery
nesSAH
Cath

Ladies with BFP are.....

Toothfairy Due 4th Dec
Love 1623
Mighty mum
Wiggler
Bumpblues
Poppy
Too scared

Me too! My :bfp: should arrive around the 7th if the :witch: doesn't get me!

Hey ladies...AF got me good! :( I'm out till next cycle :fingerscrossed:

Ok ladies so......

Shellie
Dani rose
Leinzlove
Fletch
Tawn
Cheryl
Cortney marie
MrsMcK (xxxxx)
Baileybubs
my angelavery
nesSAH
Cath

Ladies with BFP are.....

Toothfairy Due 4th Dec
Love 1623
Mighty mum
Wiggler
Bumpblues
Poppy
Too scared

Me too! My :bfp: should arrive around the 7th if the :witch: doesn't get me!

Ok ladies so......

Shellie
Dani rose
Leinzlove
Fletch
Tawn
Cheryl
Cortney marie
MrsMcK (xxxxx)
Baileybubs
my angelavery
nesSAH
Cath

Ladies with BFP are.....

Toothfairy Due 4th Dec
Love 1623
Mighty mum
Wiggler
Bumpblues
Poppy
Too scared

Sorry girls! I'll add ya when I get to work,I only had a quick flick through the feed as my boss was hovering near by.....woops ha xxx

Yay, Poppy for your :bfp:! And whoever else got one since I've been gone... Congratulations!

AFM: CD 18, with NO O in sight... So waiting, and hoping my body gets to normal soooon! Anyone else waiting on O?

I am 11 dpo tested this am and bfn only have a digi left so I'm waiting until af doesn't show so like weds?? I have opks to waste tho :shrug: good luck sweets and ttcbaby and of course tawn :hugs:

I CAVED this morning and tested at 9DPO--BFN with my internet cheapies. I totally knew it would be negative (especially on those tests) this early, but I just couldn't help myself and poas anyway. Now I feel a little disappointed, can't help it, even though I know it is early. :nope:

I am trying to keep up the positivity though, as my boobs seem HUGE as of yesterday (I used DH to test and he agrees :haha:) and this morning my (sorry if this is TMI) nipples are much larger than normal!?!?! Ummm, it looks very strange to me and I know I can't be imagining THAT as I am sure they don't look this big normally. Is this a pg sign this early on? I thought nipple changes were something that happened much later?

Ok ladies so......

Shellie
Dani rose
Leinzlove
Fletch
Tawn
Cheryl
Cortney marie
MrsMcK (xxxxx)
Baileybubs
my angelavery
nesSAH
Cath
Sweetz33
ttcbabyiosm

Ladies with BFP are.....

Toothfairy Due 4th Dec
Love 1623
Mighty mum
Wiggler
Bumpblues
Poppy
Too scared
Marlee

Wiggler FXd for you hun xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Random question, Do any of you have thrush when your period is due? xxx not fulll on thrush just really itchy (sorry if its TMI) xxx

Tawn tht sounds promising if I were u I'd use a frer tomoro love..x
Cathgibbs I had tht last time B4 I got my BFP missy...x

Afm cd10 used my OPK way too early today.. Think I will be oing soon I'm hot flushing and I'm wet but don't kno how to tell if it Ewcm???

Tawn tht sounds promising if I were u I'd use a frer tomoro love..x
Cathgibbs I had tht last time B4 I got my BFP missy...x

oohhhhh stop it now you will get me all excited! im half and half though because last time i was pregnant i never had it, i would only get it before AF was due, but i just googled if its an early sign and it is because of the hormones etc. Im not getting my hopes up just yet...............or maybe i am?! xxxx

What cd are on?? I took a oral capsule after I o the month I fell pg and I swear thts why I mc cos it say do not take if ttc and I didn't read the bloody instructions... I'm rooting for u chick. X

CD20, its too soon isnt it? Oh never!! yeh but you would think you could take something like that as you wouldnt think it would be harmful would you? ahhhh sorry to hear that hun, ill make sure to stay clear of the capsules, pregnant or not!!

Since last Thursday iv been feeling lightheaded (thats passed now) headaches on and off for the past week, today slight backache, been constipated, now i have an itchy noon (Sorry TMI) and my belly button has been sore and it was sore the week before i found out i was PG last time, my boobs arent growing though :-( they went up a cup size last time and i was only PG for 6 weeks although i think i MC sooner as when i had to go for my scan they took my Beta HCG and it was only measuring 641. xxx

What day did u o? U cud be pg remember every pregnancy is different my bbs were big but didn't start to notice them bigger till I was 5 wks..x

What day did u o? U cud be pg remember every pregnancy is different my bbs were big but didn't start to notice them bigger till I was 5 wks..x

I have no idea as i dont use OPKs but if i go by EWCM i would say it would have been between CD 14 and CD 17 I OV on CD 14 last time. i bet its all in my head now!

are you waiting for AF before you try again hun xxx

My af went away sat so I'm trying the now so hoping to o in the next few days,, normally o cd 11 or 12

fingers crossed for you hun!! i hope we all get our :bfp: this month!! xxx

Aw hopefully chick this thread is filling up with BFP...yeah :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->